Mueller now has the inside scoop on the Comrade's Russia connection

If Flynn Is Cooperating With Mueller, Then Case Against Trump Gets Much More Serious
The break-up with the president's legal team suggests a turning point in the Russia investigation, especially if Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey.

If, in fact, Flynn is cooperating, this development could be very significant for Mueller’s investigation. As a member of the foreign policy team on Trump’s presidential campaign, he likely has information about any contacts with the Russian government by members of the campaign. Flynn may be able to provide the crucial links between all of the disparate pieces of evidence that have come to light to date – the June 2016 meeting with Russians to obtain disparaging information about Hillary Clinton, the overtures for meetings with George Papadopoulos, the travels of Carter Page. A cooperator is often disliked by a jury because of his own crimes, but if his testimony can be corroborated by other independent evidence, such as telephone records, bank records or surveillance recordings, then he can become a powerful narrator who can pull together the pieces of the story in a way that makes sense.

And if there was substantial cooperation between the Trump campaign and the government of Russia to influence the election, then Trump’s request to former FBI Director James Comey to “letting Flynn go” takes on a more ominous tone, and becomes a more egregious alleged case of obstruction of justice. Ironically, Flynn’s cooperation against Trump could provide the basis for charges against Trump for his efforts to protect Flynn.

If Flynn Is Cooperating With Mueller, Then Case Against Trump Gets Much More Serious

The turkey just turned sour in con stomachs
. The Dems end goals won't pan out, and after all that has come to light in dirty politics, the war will get more serious, so becareful what you ask for because you might not like the end results. Can the Dems withstand by way of what they are dishing out in the rebound of it all ? Doubtful, but many might start dumping their baggage in hopes to survive the onslaught.

Oh look, another Miss Chloe! May I ask how you were divined this special knowledge of the results of an investigation that has not yet been completed?
Did I suggest in my post that I had knowledge of anything before the investigation had ended ? Nope.. I just said that the results by what ever dirty tactics were possibly being used to bring about the results wanted, instead of what the evidence shows will have far reaching consequences. Otherwise both parties can play the game as equally good when it comes to getting down and dirty, but does that serve the United States and it's citizens well ? No it doesn't, but party before the good of the nation right ?

Haha...no. You said it "won't pan out". That is clear language. But you backtracked a bit there, which was rational of you to do, so I'm good.
. Not panning out means there are long lasting consequences to such things, and just as someone used the Ken Starr case or analogy, they actually proved what I say to be true.

Still not getting it. Maybe you could illustrate, using the Ken Starr investigation in your illustration?

https://nypost.com/2017/11/23/flynn-lawyers-cut-ties-with-trump-legal-team-amid-investigation/

"Defense lawyers often share info during investigations but the practice is unethical when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still being probed, the paper reported."

Let's npt forget the BIG Thanksgving news. Who will Mueller flip next?

Brought to you by the same fine journalists that claim Sean Spicer chews 12 packs of Big Red before noon and swallows them.

:badgrin:

The break-up with the president's legal team suggests a turning point in the Russia investigation, especially if Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey.

If, in fact, Flynn is cooperating, this development could be very significant for Mueller’s investigation. As a member of the foreign policy team on Trump’s presidential campaign, he likely has information about any contacts with the Russian government by members of the campaign. Flynn may be able to provide the crucial links between all of the disparate pieces of evidence that have come to light to date – the June 2016 meeting with Russians to obtain disparaging information about Hillary Clinton, the overtures for meetings with George Papadopoulos, the travels of Carter Page. A cooperator is often disliked by a jury because of his own crimes, but if his testimony can be corroborated by other independent evidence, such as telephone records, bank records or surveillance recordings, then he can become a powerful narrator who can pull together the pieces of the story in a way that makes sense.

And if there was substantial cooperation between the Trump campaign and the government of Russia to influence the election, then Trump’s request to former FBI Director James Comey to “letting Flynn go” takes on a more ominous tone, and becomes a more egregious alleged case of obstruction of justice. Ironically, Flynn’s cooperation against Trump could provide the basis for charges against Trump for his efforts to protect Flynn.

. The Dems end goals won't pan out, and after all that has come to light in dirty politics, the war will get more serious, so becareful what you ask for because you might not like the end results. Can the Dems withstand by way of what they are dishing out (the rebound of it all) ? Doubtful, but many might start dumping their baggage in hopes to survive the onslaught.
You all claimed trump was the "rebound"

Not working out well, is it?
. Waves don't roll out over Trump alone in which has now been seen in the Roy Moore case, and with the Al Franken case. More like crashing waves in tsunami form rolling over everyone and everything..
Hint ~ The sexual scandals do not help the sexual predator in chief
. So you are another that don't understand the meaning of the parralells involved ? The attack on Moore resulted in the attacks on many others in a domino effect. Will anyone be left standing ?

The attack on Moore resulted in the attacks on many others in a domino effect. Will anyone be left standing ?

The attacks on Moore are a bit different than the other attacks in that Moore is alleged to be a CHILD predator......AND, that the fuckhead boasted that he was a "man" of God.....

Franken, Weinstein, Conyers and others were bad men in their sexual advances of women, BUT it is Moore who will always be tainted as a child molester.......

Hope that cleared it up for you....

. The Dems end goals won't pan out, and after all that has come to light in dirty politics, the war will get more serious, so becareful what you ask for because you might not like the end results. Can the Dems withstand by way of what they are dishing out (the rebound of it all) ? Doubtful, but many might start dumping their baggage in hopes to survive the onslaught.

. Waves don't roll out over Trump alone in which has now been seen in the Roy Moore case, and with the Al Franken case. More like crashing waves in tsunami form rolling over everyone and everything..
. So you are another that don't understand the meaning of the parralells involved ? The attack on Moore resulted in the attacks on many others in a domino effect. Will anyone be left standing ?
You got that backwards. The outing of others, especially everyone at the Fox Pervert Channel, resulted in the outing of Moore

. The Dems end goals won't pan out, and after all that has come to light in dirty politics, the war will get more serious, so becareful what you ask for because you might not like the end results. Can the Dems withstand by way of what they are dishing out in the rebound of it all ? Doubtful, but many might start dumping their baggage in hopes to survive the onslaught.

Oh look, another Miss Chloe! May I ask how you were divined this special knowledge of the results of an investigation that has not yet been completed?
Did I suggest in my post that I had knowledge of anything before the investigation had ended ? Nope.. I just said that the results by what ever dirty tactics were possibly being used to bring about the results wanted, instead of what the evidence shows will have far reaching consequences. Otherwise both parties can play the game as equally good when it comes to getting down and dirty, but does that serve the United States and it's citizens well ? No it doesn't, but party before the good of the nation right ?

Haha...no. You said it "won't pan out". That is clear language. But you backtracked a bit there, which was rational of you to do, so I'm good.
. Not panning out means there are long lasting consequences to such things, and just as someone used the Ken Starr case or analogy, they actually proved what I say to be true.

Still not getting it. Maybe you could illustrate, using the Ken Starr investigation in your illustration?
. Ok as said here in relation to the bitterness of Trump being attacked, and then the use of the bitterness of Ken Starr's attack on Bill Clinton right ? Well as a result of both, there is long term bitterness and wars sparked over both. When will the bullcrap end, and the people of American be important again, instead of party loyalty and party affiliations Waring with each other constantly now ??

You got that backwards. The outing of others, especially everyone at the Fox Pervert Channel, resulted in the outing of Moore
. Says you, but I recall Herman Caine being attacked during his election bid, and John Edwards being attacked, and Moore weeks before his election bid is due ? It's a pattern it seems to now use the tactic to shoot down political opponents.

. Says you, but I recall Herman Caine being attacked during his election bid, and John Edwards being attacked, and Moore weeks before his election bid is due ? It's a pattern it seems to now use the tactic to shoot down political opponents

Does your half brain ever wonder that.....had the OTHER republican won the Alabama primary....we would not be having any discussion about Al remaining SOLID red???

. Ok as said here in relation to the bitterness of Trump being attacked, and then the use of the bitterness of Ken Starr's attack on Bill Clinton right ? Well as a result of both, there is long term bitterness and wars sparked over both. When will the bullcrap end, and the people of American be important again, instead of party loyalty and party affiliations Waring with each other constantly now ??

I find that to be a laughable comparison. This investigation is being led by a Republican appointed by Republicans, and the committees in both chambers investigating this are chaired by Republicans. So I am curious how you connect the dots from "liberals with grudges" to the events of today. Not seeing it. In fact, it seems more like you are trying to contrive a convoluted way to delegitimize these investigations.

If, and I don 't think it is, but if Trump is getting the treatment Clinton got because of political animosity over what was done to Clinton, then the Republicans are getting what they asked for and deserve.

However, I don't believe this investigation is payback for what was done to Clinton. If it were, then this would have happened to Bush and it didn't.

The fact is, something smells really bad as far as connections between Trump's people, and possibly him, and the Russians. We do know for a fact they meddled in our election. There is every reason to investigate what happened.

I find that to be a laughable comparison. This investigation is being led by a Republican appointed by Republicans, and the committees in both chambers investigating this are chaired by Republicans. So I am curious how you connect the dots from "liberals with grudges" to the events of today. Not seeing it. In fact, it seems more like you are trying to contrive a convoluted way to delegitimize these investigations.

Excellent analysis....BUT, to right wing morons, other republicans are all RINOS.....Paranoia much?

. Who claimed Trump the rebound ? The rebound is the war between the parties for years to come. That is the rebound or back and forth to look at in it all.

Excellent analysis....BUT, to right wing morons, other republicans are all RINOS.....Paranoia much?

And the most odd thing about all of this is the epic denial of whom is to blame for all of these snowballong proceedings: That would be one President Donald J Trump. His bizarre and dishonest behavior regarding the Russian interference and his close team members' foreign entanglements is what has forced the hand of Congress. His denial is bizarre...his comments to the top Russian spy in the Oval Office are bizarre...his commemts to Lester Holt were bizarre...his commemts during his campaign were bizarre...

Or, maybe they all make perfect sense, if cast in a light of guilt. And thus, the investigations. These whiners need to redirect their whining to the person responsible for all of this: Trump.

. Says you, but I recall Herman Caine being attacked during his election bid, and John Edwards being attacked, and Moore weeks before his election bid is due ? It's a pattern it seems to now use the tactic to shoot down political opponents.
Yes, that is certainly true. Everything is used as a political weapon

If, and I don 't think it is, but if Trump is getting the treatment Clinton got because of political animosity over what was done to Clinton, then the Republicans are getting what they asked for and deserve.

However, I don't believe this investigation is payback for what was done to Clinton. If it were, then this would have happened to Bush and it didn't.

The fact is, something smells really bad as far as connections between Trump's people, and possibly him, and the Russians. We do know for a fact they meddled in our election. There is every reason to investigate what happened.
. Well then you need to call off the dogs, because they keep using Clinton over and over again as the excuse. Then you have the corruption to deal with, where so much equally bad is being revealed about Comey, the uranium one deal, Donna Brazil, and on and on and on.

. Well then you need to call off the dogs, because they keep using Clinton over and over again as the excuse. Then you have the corruption to deal with, where so much equally bad is being revealed about Comey, the uranium one deal, Donna Brazil, and on and on and on.
^^^^Your post doesn't even make sense.

And the most odd thing about all of this is the epic denial of whom is to blame for all of these snowballong proceedings: That would be one President Donald J Trump. His bizarre and dishonest behavior regarding the Russian interference and his close team members' foreign entanglements is what has forced the hand of Congress. His denial is bizarre...his comments to the top Russian spy in the Oval Office are bizarre...his commemts to Lester Holt were bizarre...his commemts during his campaign were bizarre...

Or, maybe they all make perfect sense, if cast in a light of guilt. And thus, the investigations. These whiners need to redirect their whining to the person responsible for all of this: Trump.
. And you are following it all because of what ? Is it for political reasons, justice, agenda reasons, curiosity, what ? If look to hard do you start seeing a picture where none really exist ? That is the craziness of it all.

. Trump is just the current punching bag in the war between the parties and the war started amongst the American people.

. And you are following it all because of what ? Is it for political reasons, justice, agenda reasons, curiosity, what ? If look to hard do you start seeing a picture where none really exist ? That is the craziness of it all.
Patriotism. Russia interfered in our elections and trump denied it. When we tried to figure out why trump was in denial, it turned out he wanted to surrender America to the Russians. Further, we found out that trump is associated with Russian criminals for years. Later we found out that everyone in the trump campaign lied about their contacts with Russian spies and criminals.

I'm following it because it is important. With all of the thought you put in, that simple idea didn't occur to you? And the big problem with your wishful post is that one doesn't have to "look hard" or even squint. Trump's brazen, bizarre behavior was not behind closed doors, or implied or extracted by "reading between the lines", but rather right in everyone's faces. This bizarre behavior has compelled a Republican Congress to appoint a special counsel and to initiate two committees to investigate this. At what point does anyone have to "look hard"?

Forum List

Back