'Creepy Uncle Joe's' Inappropriate Behavior Will Hand Trump Presidency In 2020 [VIDEO]...

Pussy grabber has his own behavior to worry about

Biden's a sick predator. He should never be President.
Pussy grabber is an admitted predator

Pretty safe to say we've seen enough denials from Democrats on EVERYTHING.

Like Bill Clinton, Biden's a very sick individual. If he runs for President, he'll be exposed. I can see Democrats changing their mind on running him.

Like Bill Clinton, Biden's a very sick individual. If he runs for President, he'll be exposed. I can see Democrats changing their mind on running him.

Not really seeing a viable alternative for them at this point, my guess is they'll deny, cover-up and make every excuse in the book if Biden ends up being their candidate.

LOL! Joe would’ve won easy if he ran instead of Hill.

His weakness is his mouth and ham hands . Two stones that Trump can’t throw !

LOL! Joe would’ve won easy if he ran instead of Hill.

His weakness is his mouth and ham hands . Two stones that Trump can’t throw !
Trump doesn't need to throw any stones. We have plenty of visual proof of Joe fondling little girls.

I haven’t seen any significant talk of Biden running for President. You trumpettes are trying to smear the other side without looking at your own. The current president — the one that you and about 36% of Americans support — is an admitted predator if he is to be judged by the standards that other prominent figures are being judged by.

So, Biden is a perv for being handsy with and talking close to women? What does that make Trump for bragging about using his celebrity status to grab women, in his words, “by the pussy”, and make advances on married women?

I haven’t seen any significant talk of Biden running for President. You trumpettes are trying to smear the other side without looking at your own. The current president — the one that you and about 36% of Americans support — is an admitted predator if he is to be judged by the standards that other prominent figures are being judged by.

So, Biden is a perv for being handsy with and talking close to women? What does that make Trump for bragging about using his celebrity status to grab women, in his words, “by the pussy”, and make advances on married women?

Dang, that was a woman he was getting close to in the video?

Not only is creepy Uncle Joe a sick pervert and a closet pedophile, he has absolutely no platform to run on. He has no accomplishments besides being Obama's bobblehead doll for 8 years.

But if the Dems want to run a do-nothing perv, then go for it. That's a sure way to lose another election and we all know by now, that they're very good at losing elections.

Check out the video. Then get back to us.

Check out the video. Then get back to us.
So, you do support the Predator-in-Chief. That’s what I thought.

Forum List

Back