Mueller needs to be replaced as Special Counsel since he and comey work together...

comey and Mueller are long time conspirators.......Mueller needs to be replaced if the truth is to come out....

Blog: Comey and Mueller Have a History as a Deep State Tag Team

According to Michael Isikoff, writing in 2006, the FBI (then headed by Mueller) and an unnamed "senior Department of Justice official" were advised in October 2003 that Armitage was the man who leaked Plame's identity -- and yet two months later upon his appointment to be Deputy Attorney General, James Comey appointed his friend Patrick Fitzgerald to investigate the leak. It's hard to believe that he didn't at the time know full well who the leaker had been.

Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection indicates Comey's testimony suggests Mueller is already going beyond the narrow mandate of Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, and considering whether the President's discussion with him about General Flynn constitutes "obstruction."

By the Order from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller includes within his jurisdiction “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” Comey testified that he believes Mueller is evaluating the communications between Comey and Trump with regard to potential obstruction of justice. Indeed, Comey expressed certainty in his testimony that the Special Counsel was investigating Comey’s conversations with Trump:

COMEY: … I don’t think it’s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but that’s a conclusion I’m sure the special counsel will work towards to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether that’s an offense.

What started as concerns over Russian interference in the election now is about the interactions between Comey and Trump.

CBS News reported that Mueller reportedly gave approval for Comey to testify before Congress and that the testimony was coordinated. Comey testified that he was permitted to review his memos in preparation of his written opening statement for the Committee submitted the day before his live testimony:

COMEY: Yes. I think nearly all of my written recordings of my conversations, I had a chance to review them before filing my statement.

LANKFORD: Do you have a copy of any of the notes personally?

COMEY: I don’t. I turned them over to Bob Mueller’s investigators.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about how Rod Rosenstein came to appoint Mueller in those few days after the Comey leak, and whether Comey and Mueller, directly or indirectly, had any communications regarding Trump prior to Mueller’s appointment.
If that is the case, than just about everybody in the Trump cabinet, including his kids, they should all be fired too, because all of them have previous ties with Trump. But we all know, bitches like you don't see it that way, the white man's way.

Rethuglicans were loving Mueller when they thought he was just going to roll over and make the Russian thing go away. Now all of a sudden, they don't like him.

Others have recused themselves for much less reason. Mueller himself should step forward and simply recuse himself now. Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped. As someone rightly pointed out last night, this nation has a preoccupation with scandal. What difference does anything make at this point? Certainly not when Hillary let four people die! We should be more focused on retaliating against Russia for their cyber attacks rather than worrying about the very last minutiae of who talked to who, when and on what minute.

The problem with you white nuts in clown suit, is that your so use to conservative christian mf's being so tainted and so crooked, you think everybody is like you mf's and we are not. Contrary to popular beliefs and thank God, there are still left in this fucked up country people with integrity, honor and honesty. May not be from you cowardly lying good for nothing whore's on the right, but somewhere out there, there are still good people....and I believe this guy is one of them.

Rethuglicans were loving Mueller when they thought he was just going to roll over and make the Russian thing go away. Now all of a sudden, they don't like him.
Put it this way, this white house lead by the most corrupt human being in our nations history, ie Donald Dumb, is hiding something and anybody with a working brain cell knows this. A innocent man will allow this Russian thing to run its course and move on, Dumb shit for brains, can't seem to let it go. I mean, I will never ever ever in my life after Trump and this new era ever give credence to white people, let alone rich white people...I mean these mf's are crazy and for them to keep supporting this bitch?? Its like a fuckin nightmare that never seems to end. The good thing in all this and thank God, all the pending legislation the GOP and Trump is contemplating strikes these poor white bastards where it hurts and I can't wait for the fallout...poor white trash will rule the day, Trump became their great white hype!!

comey and Mueller are long time conspirators.......Mueller needs to be replaced if the truth is to come out....

According to Michael Isikoff, writing in 2006, the FBI (then headed by Mueller) and an unnamed "senior Department of Justice official" were advised in October 2003 that Armitage was the man who leaked Plame's identity -- and yet two months later upon his appointment to be Deputy Attorney General, James Comey appointed his friend Patrick Fitzgerald to investigate the leak. It's hard to believe that he didn't at the time know full well who the leaker had been.

Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection indicates Comey's testimony suggests Mueller is already going beyond the narrow mandate of Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, and considering whether the President's discussion with him about General Flynn constitutes "obstruction."

By the Order from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller includes within his jurisdiction “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” Comey testified that he believes Mueller is evaluating the communications between Comey and Trump with regard to potential obstruction of justice. Indeed, Comey expressed certainty in his testimony that the Special Counsel was investigating Comey’s conversations with Trump:

COMEY: … I don’t think it’s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but that’s a conclusion I’m sure the special counsel will work towards to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether that’s an offense.

What started as concerns over Russian interference in the election now is about the interactions between Comey and Trump.

CBS News reported that Mueller reportedly gave approval for Comey to testify before Congress and that the testimony was coordinated. Comey testified that he was permitted to review his memos in preparation of his written opening statement for the Committee submitted the day before his live testimony:

COMEY: Yes. I think nearly all of my written recordings of my conversations, I had a chance to review them before filing my statement.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about how Rod Rosenstein came to appoint Mueller in those few days after the Comey leak, and whether Comey and Mueller, directly or indirectly, had any communications regarding Trump prior to Mueller’s appointment.
The only reason Trump would fire Mueller is because Trump is as guilty as sin.
So in your tiny fuck-wit brain President Trump actually thought firing Comey would END the investigation??????
And now you claim if President Trump fires the SC he thinks the 'investigation' will just go away?????????
YOUR problem is asshole that not everyone thinks like a five year old like YOU do.
President Trump CRAPS bigger than you!
He's playing three dimensional chess and YOU and the LIB MSM are playing checkers........and LOSING every time!

What is the President trying to hide?
Why are you claiming President Trump has anything to hide?
So far NO ONE has come up with a shred of evidence President Trump or anyone on his campaign did fuck all to 'collude' with the Russians.
We all know you are DESPERATE that anyone come up with ANYTHING against President Trump.
Here. Watch Chrissy Matthews admit there is no there there and never has been.

I'll tell you, Trump, along with a lot of his key cabinet people got the inside scoop from Russia on how to win and rig this election. They alone are solely responsible for Putin to have input on our election. Has absolutely nothing to do with money, nothing to do with fighting Isis, but everything to do with Trump and all the clowns he had around, all were in on what Russia had planned for our 2016 election....and you heard it hear first!!!

No...we found out he and comet were conspiring against republican Presidents going back to bush.....and that they are best friends.......that is the issue...

The only one hiding anything was coney...when he refused to let people know Trump wasn't being investigated...and how he let Lynch interfere with the Hilary illegal server investigation...

Others have recused themselves for much less reason. Mueller himself should step forward and simply recuse himself now. Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped. As someone rightly pointed out last night, this nation has a preoccupation with scandal. What difference does anything make at this point? Certainly not when Hillary let four people die! We should be more focused on retaliating against Russia for their cyber attacks rather than worrying about the very last minutiae of who talked to who, when and on what minute.

That's funny. It was acting AG Rod Roseinstein who works for the president liar Trump that placed Mueller in charge of the investigation.

I can just see people gearing up for Trump defense just in case Trump fire Mueller. Actually I like him to do that then see what will happen to this toxic administration.

Benghazi you just cannot let this go eh buddy. Republicans led by Trey Gowdy investigated Hilary for 2 years wasted $7 millions but came out nothing against Hillary. Are you saying that GOPs are inept?

Sure they are best of friends, golf together in the past. Best place to meet no hidden mics hidden about.
comic demos.jpg

That's funny. It was acting AG Rod Roseinstein who works for the president liar Trump that placed Mueller in charge of the investigation.

I can just see people gearing up for Trump defense just in case Trump fire Mueller. Actually I like him to do that then see what will happen to this toxic administration.

Benghazi you just cannot let this go eh buddy. Republicans led by Trey Gowdy investigated Hilary for 2 years wasted $7 millions but came out nothing against Hillary. Are you saying that GOPs are inept?

That was all before Comey came into the picture. He and Mueller are close friends. Comey met with him and gave him a data dump. Comey said he deliberately set the president up to force a special counsel. A lot of people now have legitimate concerns whether Mueller can fairly investigate his buddy. And no, I'm not saying the GOP is inept, just that that the democrat's corruption is that broad, entrenched and strong.

That was all before Comey came into the picture. He and Mueller are close friends. Comey met with him and gave him a data dump. Comey said he deliberately set the president up to force a special counsel. A lot of people now have legitimate concerns whether Mueller can fairly investigate his buddy. And no, I'm not saying the GOP is inept, just that that the democrat's corruption is that broad, entrenched and strong.

Is that mean Comey instructed Rossentein to appoint Mueller?

So in your tiny fuck-wit brain...
My fuck-what brain?

... President Trump actually thought firing Comey would END the investigation??????
Because that is what the President said.

I "hope" you can see that.

And now you claim if President Trump fires the SC he thinks the 'investigation' will just go away?????????
I haven't said that.

YOUR problem is asshole that not everyone thinks like a five year old like YOU do.
A speaker has to talk to the level of his audience.

I'm sure Trump takes a big dump. And he's taking one right now on the republican right. 2018 baby! It's cummin'.

He's playing three dimensional chess and YOU and the LIB MSM are playing checkers........and LOSING every time!
You saw that?

Mueller was appointed under Bush. The GOP loved him. And as his time as head of the FBI was nearing it's end, Obama asked the GOP if they could just extend his time which they did. And that's why he was the longest time in office as the head of the FBI. He is a true professional with impeccable credentials.

Until now. Now that he is questioning the High Lord Orange Trump from whom we hope we can receive his blessings, Mueller is suddenly no good.

Odd that.

My fuck-what brain?

... President Trump actually thought firing Comey would END the investigation??????

I haven't said that.

I'm sure Trump takes a big dump. And he's taking one right now on the republican right. 2018 baby! It's cummin'.

You saw that?

2018 baby! It's cummin'.

So was 2016--- ---until it actually arrived and came all over the Democrats.

My fuck-what brain?

I haven't said that.

You saw that?

2018 baby! It's cummin'.

So was 2016--- ---until it actually arrived and came all over the Democrats.
Democrats had the popular vote by 3 million.
Independents voted 7 million.

That means Trump lost the popular vote by 10 million. That's a lot of votes. How will he make that up with a rating of 36%?

Man did Comey reveal some sleze ball underhanded dealings he participated in

It's time for Trump to stop being a participant in this buzzing liberal fly swarm. They Promised they would be disruptive, the Antifa Congress

The ongoing dog and pony show can only be going on if people play along, act afraid and show up.
Just refuse to show up.
I really want Trump to push back and not play along anymore to such an extent that the loony liberal brigade will make threats to have him arrested and then let's see how that effort turns out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back