Mueller Investigation Concludes Hillary Clinton Was Actually Just A Terrible Candidate

As opposed to Trump being a terrible president. Imagine if they actually came out with everything they knew about trump before the election.

These are the moments that are golden. Like April showers.

"We have uncovered damning evidence that Hillary Clinton conspired to lose the election by being the absolute worst possible candidate."
Mueller Investigation Concludes Hillary Clinton Was Actually Just A Terrible Candidate
I’m so old I remember when the Babylon Bee was a satire website.

Let's be fair here. Hillary lost the election though she actually won the popular vote as reported collectively tabulated nationwide, though no one is actually elected that way. She did that while being thoroughly repugnant, angry, terse, needy and entitled, refusing to meet with the press for months, needing help up, needing sat down, needing a glass of water, while not even campaigning in half the states calling their people deplorable. Half the time wearing a tent dress made to hide a tank of oxygen underneath. And she would not debate on TV until she got the questions in advance to prepare and practice her answers. Then there was that laugh. Oh, yes, her laugh. It sounded about as practiced and rehearsed as the rest of her. She looked about as capable as when she tried to get through a New York subway stall---- probably for the first time in her life.

Hillary won 57 of the 3,141 counties in the USA to take 20 states. She took 16 of the 62 counties in New York State. And she had much more money and 97% of the backing of the media and Hollywood. But Hillary shouldn't feel totally bad. She has Trump to blame, Russia to blame, Comey to blame, but she is in good company. Trump also beat Scott Walker, Rick Santorum, Marco Rubio, Rick Perry, Rand Paul, John Kasich, Bobby Jindal, Jeb Bush, Chris Christy, Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham, to name a few. And all of them at least actually had good political careers!

As opposed to Trump being a terrible president.
Oddly enough, Trump comes out actually a pretty great president getting a great deal done except for in the liberal media where he is constantly attacked, scorned, derided and accused.
Imagine if they actually came out with everything they knew about trump before the election.
Imagine if they actually came out with anything on him even AFTER the election, after 2 years and 10 months, 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 230 orders, 50 registers, 13 requests to foreign governments and nearly 500 witnesses and still found nothing substantive? Let's put Hillary and a few others through that and see what we find? I bet a GREAT DEAL MORE.
You mean like golden showers in April? Because, wake up dude, you've just been soaked.

As opposed to Trump being a terrible president. Imagine if they actually came out with everything they knew about trump before the election.

Salve.jpg

"We have uncovered damning evidence that Hillary Clinton conspired to lose the election by being the absolute worst possible candidate."

Let's be fair here. Hillary lost the election though she actually won the popular vote as reported collectively tabulated nationwide, though no one is actually elected that way. She did that while being thoroughly repugnant, angry, terse, needy and entitled, refusing to meet with the press for months, needing help up, needing sat down, needing a glass of water, while not even campaigning in half the states calling their people deplorable. Half the time wearing a tent dress made to hide a tank of oxygen underneath. And she would not debate on TV until she got the questions in advance to prepare and practice her answers. Then there was that laugh. Oh, yes, her laugh. It sounded about as practiced and rehearsed as the rest of her. She looked about as capable as when she tried to get through a New York subway stall---- probably for the first time in her life.

Hillary won 57 of the 3,141 counties in the USA to take 20 states. She took 16 of the 62 counties in New York State. And she had much more money and 97% of the backing of the media and Hollywood. But Hillary shouldn't feel totally bad. She has Trump to blame, Russia to blame, Comey to blame, but she is in good company. Trump also beat Scott Walker, Rick Santorum, Marco Rubio, Rick Perry, Rand Paul, John Kasich, Bobby Jindal, Jeb Bush, Chris Christy, Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham, to name a few. And all of them at least actually had good political careers!

What's with all your responses starting with 'Let's be fair here' crap...…….just outright admit she was, is and always will be a lousy candidate. Are you turning into one of THEM????? :slap:

What's with all your responses starting with 'Let's be fair here' crap...…….just outright admit she was, is and always will be a lousy candidate. Are you turning into one of THEM????? :slap:

Just to be fair, let me be perfectly clear! It all depends on what your meaning of is, is! :D

Let's face it, Hillary only lost because:
  • Trump ran against her.
  • Comey told the truth.
  • The democrats couldn't conceal their corruption.
  • The Founders created the Electoral College.
  • We had to leave it up to the voters.
  • We didn't have 10 million more illegal Mexicans in the country.
  • Fox News is allowed to operate.
  • Hillary eventually had to meet with the press.
  • She had the personality of a crocodile.
Except for those tiny nits, Hillary would have won!

56144tion.jpg

PS: I guess you never heard of sarcasm?

Just to be fair, let me be perfectly clear! It all depends on what your meaning of is, is! :D

Let's face it, Hillary only lost because:
  • Trump ran against her.
  • Comey told the truth.
  • The democrats couldn't conceal their corruption.
  • The Founders created the Electoral College.
  • We had to leave it up to the voters.
  • We didn't have 10 million more illegal Mexicans in the country.
  • Fox News is allowed to operate.
  • Hillary eventually had to meet with the press.
  • She had the personality of a crocodile.
Except for that, Hillary would have won!

View attachment 252530

PS: I guess you never heard of sarcasm?

well dammit...…..when did Comey tell the truth????????

Oh right, that 'sarcasm' stuff.

sheldon-sarcasm.png

:113:

Forum List

Back