Mueller intended for Congress to decide if trump obstructed justice....NOT BARR!

Here is the quote from the Mueller document

Under OLC's analysis, Congress can permissibly criminalize certain obstructive conduct
by the President
, such as suborning perjury , intimidating witnesses, or fabricating evidence ,
because those prohibitions raise no separation-of-powers questions. See Application of 28 U.S.C.
§ 458 to Presidential Appointments of Federal Judges, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 357 n.11. The
Constitution does not authorize the President to engage in such conduct, and those actions would
transgress the President's duty to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed. " U.S . CONST.
ART IT, §§ 3.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The lying POS needs to be handled!

Congress cannot pass a Bill of Attainder.

Thus without an actual felony or misdemeanor conviction through the justice system, they cannot proceed with actual impeachment.

The Bill of Attainder clause in the Constitution was specifically added to prevent a partisan Congress from abusing impeachment powers. Once again, the Founder Fathers cockblocked you.

I remind you that trump will not be indicted while in office....but if he were not so called president....he would be going to jail with his former lawyer...
For what, exactly?

Violation of Federal Election laws for starts.....the SDNY has other charges they are examining...
FYI
Mueller said there are 13 to 14 investigation cases that they passed along to other prosecutors, the press and us, are only aware of 2 of them, and do not know what the other 11 to 12 are...?

It could be they have nothing to do with President Trump, but since it is all on the hush hush, we do not know, one way or the other.
Bullshit. Reasonable rational people know that it was all a big nothing burger.

Under OLC's analysis, Congress can permissibly criminalize certain obstructive conduct
by the President
because those prohibitions raise no separation-of-powers questions. See Application of 28 U.S.C.
§ 458 to Presidential Appointments of Federal Judges, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 357 n.11. The
Constitution does not authorize the President to engage in such conduct, and those actions would
transgress the President's duty to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed. " U.S . CONST.
ART IT, §§ 3.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Congress cannot pass a Bill of Attainder.

Thus without an actual felony or misdemeanor conviction through the justice system, they cannot proceed with actual impeachment.

The Bill of Attainder clause in the Constitution was specifically added to prevent a partisan Congress from abusing impeachment powers. Once again, the Founder Fathers cockblocked you.

I remind you that trump will not be indicted while in office....but if he were not so called president....he would be going to jail with his former lawyer...
For what, exactly?

Violation of Federal Election laws for starts.....the SDNY has other charges they are examining...
Hillary Colluded with a foreign agent to change the election.. Trump did not.

You and your projection again....

At the end of all that they said "Sorry, there was NO Robbery after all". But we dont like it you got angry during the three years and lashed out verbally. President Trump behaved better than most would.
Here's the honest to God, thing....

the report does not say there was no robbery at all....

that is what the right wing media is saying to you, what the president is brainwashing you with....

Just TRY to read some of the two reports, even if you can not take the time to read it all.... (I don't work, and I am anal when it comes to researching things and getting the facts, thus, I just do it... yet I certainly can understand that you want to read the report as much as going to the Dentist...) but just pick a couple of things to read about in it, and you will see that everything you are being told, is a lie.

Exactly!

trump was NOT EXONERATED
trump did NOT fully cooperate with Mueller
trump lied his ASS off
trump told people to lie
trump fabricated evidence
trump intimidated witnesses

The report says all this and Barr says NO OBSTRUCTION.

You can bet your ass if you or I did all those things in an attempt to stop an investigation....we would be guilty!
And yet Mueller, with grand-jury powers, choose NOT TO INDICT. Why would that be? No evidence to support the charge? Naw that couldn't be it.... Could it?

You folks are so pathetic. If Mueller had the goods, he sure as hell would have perp-walked Trump from the oval office. He did not. So its all bull shit, all the time from you retards.

Mueller's FAILURE to indict is evidence he didn't have a case and HE KNEW IT! Barr simply agreed with Mueller's choice to not indict and you idiots are all butt hurt..

Last edited:
At the end of all that they said "Sorry, there was NO Robbery after all". But we dont like it you got angry during the three years and lashed out verbally. President Trump behaved better than most would.

that is what the right wing media is saying to you, what the president is brainwashing you with....

Just TRY to read some of the two reports, even if you can not take the time to read it all.... (I don't work, and I am anal when it comes to researching things and getting the facts, thus, I just do it... yet I certainly can understand that you want to read the report as much as going to the Dentist...) but just pick a couple of things to read about in it, and you will see that everything you are being told, is a lie.

No Collusion but the TT meeting (to entrap) setup by the Dems. To use in the "Insurance policy" plan. So NO, there was no "robbery". There was an attempted sting or a Coup in progress. All that follows is part of the fraud.

Perhaps a few rouge agents (Manafort?) tried to make $$$ off the winning horse. But nothing involving President Trump.
Sigh.... that is hogwash.

the Russian lawyer, worked with GPS on a case, about two brothers, that the Russians accused of stealing Russian tax monies through laundering. Gps through the research she hired them for in 2014, found that these Ziff brothers, who were also US citizens, donated to Clinton and the democrats,

she passed that information off to the Crown Prosecutor of Russia, (as if it were something the DNC or Clinton did wrong?)

But what the GPS research also SHOWED, was that these Ziff bothers, ALSO donated to the Republicans.

Veselnitskaya said she did not discuss the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian prosecutor general before it happened.

"I am absolutely certain that I had not spoken about that upcoming meeting with the prosecutor general himself or with any of the officials of the prosecutor general's office," she said.

Intelligence experts have theorized that Veselnitskaya may have been a pawn in a scheme by Russian spy agencies to test the waters, seeking to determine how the Trump team would respond to an explicit offer of Russian help. But no evidence has surfaced to buttress that theory. Mueller is investigating the Trump Tower meeting.

Related: Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Trump Tower Meeting

Veselnitskaya's account has evolved somewhat over time. In an initial interview with NBC News in July, she said, "I never had any damaging or sensitive information about Hillary Clinton. It was never my intention to have that."

In an August interview, she told NBC News that she did, in fact, turn over information about what she considered unflattering political contributions to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. (but I believe it was later shown to be the Clinton Global Initiative)

In an interview this week, she said she didn't think those two statements were contradictory because she didn't expect Clinton to be aware of the allegations against the donors.

She provided NBC News with a document she says she prepared for the Trump Tower meeting, in which Clinton was mentioned in reference to contributions from the Ziff brothers, whom she accused of evading Russian taxes. She believes that some of the money they reaped from doing that ended up supporting Clinton and the Democrats, and she wanted the Trump campaign to know that. In fact, the Ziff brothers, who have declined to comment, also donated to Republicans.

Trump Dossier firm supplied info used in Russian Trump Tower meeting

In other words, there is NOTHING to your conspiracy, your story.... in 2014 GPS would have no idea that Trump would be running for President or his son would be setting up a meeting with this Russian Lawyer, that he did research for, 2 years earlier.

don't let yourself be so easily fooled!

Last edited:

Exactly!

trump was NOT EXONERATED
trump lied his ASS off
trump told people to lie

You can bet your ass if you or I did all those things in an attempt to stop an investigation....we would be guilty!
And yet Mueller, with grand-jury powers, choose NOT TO INDICT. Why would that be? No evidence to support the charge? Naw that couldn't be it.... Could it?

You folks are so pathetic. If Mueller had the goods, he sure as hell would have perp-walked Trump from the oval office. He did not. So its all bull shit, all the time from you retards.

Mueller's FAILURE to indict is evidence he didn't have a case and HE KNEW IT! Barr simply agreed with Mueller's choice to not indict and you idiots are all butt hurt..
Gawd almighty, are you disingenuous, to say the least!

Mueller could NOT INDICT HIM, the Grand Jury COULD NOT INDICT him, because he is a sitting President.... Mueller explains this in the report.

It is NOT that he did not have a case, or evidence.... He had 10 instances, that he spelled out one by one, that could be obstruction.... so he passed a road map, for Congress to follow, for impeachment inquiries... because the Justice Department Rules STATE that a President can NOT be indicted.... EVEN IF they had all the evidence in the world that a President committed a crime.... the step to follow, according to the Justice dept rule, is for Congress to impeach him from office before indicting a president for his alleged crimes, or for the President to be out of office due to his term ending, before they can indict him for alleged crimes.

IGNORANCE is not an excuse to pass along these lies that you are spreading... seriously!!!!!

Exactly!

trump was NOT EXONERATED
trump lied his ASS off
trump told people to lie

Mueller could NOT INDICT HIM, the Grand Jury COULD NOT INDICT him, because he is a sitting President.... Mueller explains this in the report.

It is NOT that he did not have a case, or evidence.... He had 10 instances, that he spelled out one by one, that could be obstruction.... so he passed a road map, for Congress to follow, for impeachment inquiries... because the Justice Department Rules STATE that a President can NOT be indicted.... EVEN IF they had all the evidence in the world that a President committed a crime.... the step to follow, according to the Justice dept rule, is for Congress to impeach him from office before indicting a president for his alleged crimes, or for the President to be out of office due to his term ending, before they can indict him for alleged crimes.

IGNORANCE is not an excuse to pass along these lies that you are spreading... seriously!!!!!
Even Mueller states, in the report itself, that the ruling was NOT the reason for NOT indicting him. You people only read what you want and ignore the rest that blows your conspiracy theroy away. Go read the damn report!

Your Ignorance of the laws, governing the special counsel, is stunning..

Last edited:

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

Mueller doesn't get to rewrite the Constitution, bub.
Criminalize in their articles of impeachment, they can consider such as a high crime or misdemeanor....

As example, there is no Crime in the criminal justice system, a law against the President Abusing his Power....

but Congress can consider Abuse of Power by a President, a high crime or misdemeanor, for their articles of impeachment....

as they did with Nixon, they considered and made Abuse of Power, as a high crime and misdemeanor, and had a few in their articles of impeachment, in their impeachment indictments against the sitting president.

Yeah, good luck proving that when all Trump really did was get angry at being falsely accused. The Mueller report is replete with the details of Trump's cooperation.

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

He quoted the Constritution.....Dick...

Where's the part about indicting a President for getting angry about being falsely accused and for obstructing a coup attempt?

No Collusion but the TT meeting (to entrap) setup by the Dems. To use in the "Insurance policy" plan. So NO, there was no "robbery". There was an attempted sting or a Coup in progress. All that follows is part of the fraud.

Perhaps a few rouge agents (Manafort?) tried to make $$$ off the winning horse. But nothing involving President Trump.

the Russian lawyer, worked with GPS on a case, about two brothers, that the Russians accused of stealing Russian tax monies through laundering. Gps through the research she hired them for in 2014, found that these Ziff brothers, who were also US citizens, donated to Clinton and the democrats,

she passed that information off to the Crown Prosecutor of Russia, (as if it were something the DNC or Clinton did wrong?)

But what the GPS research also SHOWED, was that these Ziff bothers, ALSO donated to the Republicans.

Veselnitskaya said she did not discuss the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian prosecutor general before it happened.

"I am absolutely certain that I had not spoken about that upcoming meeting with the prosecutor general himself or with any of the officials of the prosecutor general's office," she said.

Intelligence experts have theorized that Veselnitskaya may have been a pawn in a scheme by Russian spy agencies to test the waters, seeking to determine how the Trump team would respond to an explicit offer of Russian help. But no evidence has surfaced to buttress that theory. Mueller is investigating the Trump Tower meeting.

Veselnitskaya's account has evolved somewhat over time. In an initial interview with NBC News in July, she said, "I never had any damaging or sensitive information about Hillary Clinton. It was never my intention to have that."

In an August interview, she told NBC News that she did, in fact, turn over information about what she considered unflattering political contributions to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. (but I believe it was later shown to be the Clinton Global Initiative)

In an interview this week, she said she didn't think those two statements were contradictory because she didn't expect Clinton to be aware of the allegations against the donors.

She provided NBC News with a document she says she prepared for the Trump Tower meeting, in which Clinton was mentioned in reference to contributions from the Ziff brothers, whom she accused of evading Russian taxes. She believes that some of the money they reaped from doing that ended up supporting Clinton and the Democrats, and she wanted the Trump campaign to know that. In fact, the Ziff brothers, who have declined to comment, also donated to Republicans.

In other words, there is NOTHING to your conspiracy, your story.... in 2014 GPS would have no idea that Trump would be running for President or his son would be setting up a meeting with this Russian Lawyer, that he did research for, 2 years earlier.

Well it seems odd to exclude this info from the Mule report? The basis for the whole investigation was the phony "dossier" bought and paid for by the Beast to Fusion GPS.

Veselnitskaya worked closely with Fusion GPS to investigate Browder. Fusion compiled reports questioning Browder’s claims about Magnitsky and the Prevezon case. At the same time Fusion was working on that project, the Washington, D.C.-based firm was also working with former British spy Christopher Steele on an investigation of President Donald Trump’s possible ties to Russia.

Veselnitskaya was with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on the morning before the Trump Tower meeting. Fusion GPS also provided information that Veselnitskaya provided to Russia’s prosecutor general, Yuri Chaika. That same information was included in a memo Veselnitskaya took into her meeting with Trump Jr. The memo sought to link Browder to illegal campaign donations to Democrats.

Well it seems odd to exclude this info from the Mule report? The basis for the whole investigation was the phony "dossier" bought and paid for by the Beast to Fusion GPS.

Veselnitskaya worked closely with Fusion GPS to investigate Browder. Fusion compiled reports questioning Browder’s claims about Magnitsky and the Prevezon case. At the same time Fusion was working on that project, the Washington, D.C.-based firm was also working with former British spy Christopher Steele on an investigation of President Donald Trump’s possible ties to Russia.

Veselnitskaya was with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on the morning before the Trump Tower meeting. Fusion GPS also provided information that Veselnitskaya provided to Russia’s prosecutor general, Yuri Chaika. That same information was included in a memo Veselnitskaya took into her meeting with Trump Jr. The memo sought to link Browder to illegal campaign donations to Democrats.
Mueller left out all of the genesis information that he relied upon for the investigation. I found that odd, as without the basis for the investigation being upheld, the fruit of it is poisonous.

Exactly!

trump was NOT EXONERATED
trump lied his ASS off
trump told people to lie

You call it ignorance, others call it opinion, and the people at NBC disagree with yours.

Opinion | Trump can be indicted — and here’s the constitutional proof

Exactly!

trump was NOT EXONERATED
trump lied his ASS off
trump told people to lie

He is the....so called....president....DOJ policy will not allow a sitting president to be indicted...

Here is the problem for the Trump haters.

Pelosi and the gang will NEVER bring up impeachment. Never mind the fact they could never get 67 Senators to remove him. Pelosi doesn't have the nerve to do it. Clinton and others are likely telling her to keep the issue alive but no impeachment. Do you think Clinton, Yates and the rest of them want to be cross examined in a Senate trial. Give me a break. All of what you see is nothing more than political theatre to hurt Trump. But, in reality, Trump is in the clear.
They may not, but they SHOULD... even if he is not convicted in the Senate, even if the Democrats lose their asses in the next election.... they SHOULD, based on what the Mueller report shows in their facts and evidence, in plain sight.

To allow any president, to get away with this clear and present obstruction and abuse of power, is a slippery slope that NO PRESIDENT should be allowed to do.... even if not convicted because of the yellow belly Republican senators, it will curb our future Presidents and this president, lawless and un-American actions.

It's a major risk, and likely not good for the Democrats, but it is necessary, to save the democracy our founders gave us, with 3 equal branches of government, with a purpose for each.

The President has not faithfully, executed the Laws of this great Nation of ours, and must be called out on it.

If trump can walk away unscathed after all the lies and obstruction....the rule of law is over in the US....

Then the rule of law is over as far as you're concerned. As far as we're concerned, it just started.

Mueller did his investigation and found nothing. Now Barr is going to do his.

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

Criminalize in their articles of impeachment, they can consider such as a high crime or misdemeanor....

As example, there is no Crime in the criminal justice system, a law against the President Abusing his Power....

but Congress can consider Abuse of Power by a President, a high crime or misdemeanor, for their articles of impeachment....

as they did with Nixon, they considered and made Abuse of Power, as a high crime and misdemeanor, and had a few in their articles of impeachment, in their impeachment indictments against the sitting president.

Yeah, good luck proving that when all Trump really did was get angry at being falsely accused. The Mueller report is replete with the details of Trump's cooperation.

But....like his tax returns....he said he would willing sit in an interview....but he NEVER. DID...So you call creating false evidence about the Junior Trump Tower meeting was "cooperating?"

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

Yes, Mueller left it up to Congress and gave them the road map, for Impeachment Inquiry...

Barr jumped in, where he did NOT belong.

Jaworski and Ken Starr, did the same for Nixon and Clinton... they did not press charges against these Presidents, they turned over a road map for Congress, to impeach them, or in the least, to begin impeachment hearings.

We have a bunch of crooked people in the white house, beginning with Barr.

There is no doubt about it. This WH and the cabinet trump chose is the largest group of snakes ever assembled in Washington, DC....
How about Sarah Sanders another who lies for trump

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

NOPE, it is not replete with the details of Trump's cooperation.... not Trump's.

The report is replete with President Trump's LACK OF COOPERATION.... ad nauseam!

Taking what your right wing Trump news is saying about the report, is complete foolishness.... it is fake news, LIES.

Complete and utter lies, you have chosen to repeat, out of pure laziness.... because you have CHOSEN to stay in ignorance, by not actually reading the Mueller Report....

And that's a damn shame! But serves you well in your slimy political endeavors, I suppose? :(

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

But....like his tax returns....he said he would willing sit in an interview....but he NEVER. DID...So you call creating false evidence about the Junior Trump Tower meeting was "cooperating?"

Mueller didn't subpeona Trump. He accepted written answers. Trump made anyone in his admin or campaign available for interviews. Tons of documents, emails, etc. were made available. And Zip Zero Nada evidence was found to indict him.

NPC-Notbad.jpg

Exactly!

trump was NOT EXONERATED
trump lied his ASS off
trump told people to lie

He is the....so called....president....DOJ policy will not allow a sitting president to be indicted...
Under the law he can be indicted but not prosecuted. Indictment and prosecution are two different things. Mueller choose to not indict. Like Smollette, who was indicted, he does not have to be prosecuted and that is in line with DOJ guidelines. The indictment would stand until he left office, at which time he would be prosecuted.

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

NOPE, it is not replete with the details of Trump's cooperation.... not Trump's.

The report is replete with President Trump's LACK OF COOPERATION.... ad nauseam!

Taking what your right wing Trump news is saying about the report, is complete foolishness.... it is fake news, LIES.

Complete and utter lies, you have chosen to repeat, out of pure laziness.... because you have CHOSEN to stay in ignorance, by not actually reading the Mueller Report....

And that's a damn shame! But serves you well in your slimy political endeavors, I suppose? :(

B'loney. You are the liar.

Forum List

Back