Mueller intended for Congress to decide if trump obstructed justice....NOT BARR!

Here is the problem for the Trump haters.

Pelosi and the gang will NEVER bring up impeachment. Never mind the fact they could never get 67 Senators to remove him. Pelosi doesn't have the nerve to do it. Clinton and others are likely telling her to keep the issue alive but no impeachment. Do you think Clinton, Yates and the rest of them want to be cross examined in a Senate trial. Give me a break. All of what you see is nothing more than political theatre to hurt Trump. But, in reality, Trump is in the clear.
They may not, but they SHOULD... even if he is not convicted in the Senate, even if the Democrats lose their asses in the next election.... they SHOULD, based on what the Mueller report shows in their facts and evidence, in plain sight.

To allow any president, to get away with this clear and present obstruction and abuse of power, is a slippery slope that NO PRESIDENT should be allowed to do.... even if not convicted because of the yellow belly Republican senators, it will curb our future Presidents and this president, lawless and un-American actions.

It's a major risk, and likely not good for the Democrats, but it is necessary, to save the democracy our founders gave us, with 3 equal branches of government, with a purpose for each.

The President has not faithfully, executed the Laws of this great Nation of ours, and must be called out on it.

If trump can walk away unscathed after all the lies and obstruction....the rule of law is over in the US....
Funny. The rule of law has been over for the past 15 years, and you're just now catching up to it.

Here is the quote from the Mueller document

Under OLC's analysis, Congress can permissibly criminalize certain obstructive conduct
by the President
, such as suborning perjury , intimidating witnesses, or fabricating evidence ,
because those prohibitions raise no separation-of-powers questions. See Application of 28 U.S.C.
§ 458 to Presidential Appointments of Federal Judges, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 357 n.11. The
Constitution does not authorize the President to engage in such conduct, and those actions would
transgress the President's duty to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed. " U.S . CONST.
ART IT, §§ 3.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The lying POS needs to be handled!
Yes, Mueller left it up to Congress and gave them the road map, for Impeachment Inquiry...

Barr jumped in, where he did NOT belong.

Jaworski and Ken Starr, did the same for Nixon and Clinton... they did not press charges against these Presidents, they turned over a road map for Congress, to impeach them, or in the least, to begin impeachment hearings.

We have a bunch of crooked people in the white house, beginning with Barr.
I have not been following details. How does Barr's decision prevent Congress from opening their own investigations and proceeding with impeachment? I did not think they needed a "crime" in order to impeach. Is that what you are thinking? That since Barr did not find a crime, Congress no longer has a leg to stand on?
What Barr did is put his finger on the scale with the American people, to give a false narrative by saying the President would not be charged.... when he never could charge the president, with their own rules stating such.... he tried to make it look like the president did nothing wrong, when that is NOT what the Mueller report showed.... Mueller said the President is NOT above the law, and the means to handle this is through the Congress or after he leaves office, thru the Justice system.

Barr tried to shut down impeachment proceedings, before they even could start, by lying and giving the impression to all of the American people, that the president did not commit a crime.... Mueller NEVER stated the president did not commit a crime, just that he and the grand jury, could not charge him with a crime.

trump encouraged perjury....he intimidated witnesses....he fabricated false evidence...he is a Slug..

Chuckle.

Pelosi and the gang will NEVER bring up impeachment. Never mind the fact they could never get 67 Senators to remove him. Pelosi doesn't have the nerve to do it. Clinton and others are likely telling her to keep the issue alive but no impeachment. Do you think Clinton, Yates and the rest of them want to be cross examined in a Senate trial. Give me a break. All of what you see is nothing more than political theatre to hurt Trump. But, in reality, Trump is in the clear.
They may not, but they SHOULD... even if he is not convicted in the Senate, even if the Democrats lose their asses in the next election.... they SHOULD, based on what the Mueller report shows in their facts and evidence, in plain sight.

To allow any president, to get away with this clear and present obstruction and abuse of power, is a slippery slope that NO PRESIDENT should be allowed to do.... even if not convicted because of the yellow belly Republican senators, it will curb our future Presidents and this president, lawless and un-American actions.

It's a major risk, and likely not good for the Democrats, but it is necessary, to save the democracy our founders gave us, with 3 equal branches of government, with a purpose for each.

The President has not faithfully, executed the Laws of this great Nation of ours, and must be called out on it.

Chuckle.

Chuckle.

President Trump will win election in a landslide in 2020 and is already among the great Presidents in our history. It has been a pleasure to see someone finally stand up to the left.

No collusion...So the goalposts need to be moved to alleged obstruction.

SSDD...Move the fuck on.

View attachment 256913
Obstruction for an investigation into a crime that didn't exist. There was no crime and no obstruction. Trump cooperated with the special counsel much much more than their boy Clinton did so exactly how has Trump obstructed? The only crimes here are those committed by those attempting to railroad him. Now it's time they pay the Piper.

Under OLC's analysis, Congress can permissibly criminalize certain obstructive conduct
by the President
because those prohibitions raise no separation-of-powers questions. See Application of 28 U.S.C.
§ 458 to Presidential Appointments of Federal Judges, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 357 n.11. The
Constitution does not authorize the President to engage in such conduct, and those actions would
transgress the President's duty to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed. " U.S . CONST.
ART IT, §§ 3.
_________________________________________________________________________________

No, not accurate. Mueller laid out 3 options. 1. To indict trump. 2. Do nothing. 3. Congress can try to start the impeachment process. Ask Pelosi how number 3 is going. Mueller report states clearly that any recommendation to indict will be made no matter what. The obstruction indictment was punted off to DOJ. Congress can’t indict, they can hold in contempt (or impeach), but not indict. Punting obstruction the way mueller did involved a very loose definition of both intent and obstruction, and even then he couldn’t recommend indictment. Prosecution wise there is zero ground, because intent to obstruct will never be believed since the subject was exonerated of the original crime they were allegedly obstructing. You’ll have a hard time convincing any jury that someone had intent to obtruct a crime they never committed. It’s basically an oxymoron. That doesn’t mean trump behaved properly, no he didn’t, not even close. But he didn’t act criminally.

If the left had more solid principles, and would hold “their side” accountable to somewhere close to the realm they held the right accountable, I’d be happy to rip on trump for acting immoral. But I have a stronger feeling telling me not to give the left any ground to stand on since they seem to have zero principles. They will hop on anything that will further their cause even if it’s completely contradictory to something they stood for in the very recent past.

I can find common ground with someone whose principles I disagree with, because I’ll have a good idea of how they’ll act in a certain situation being a principled person. I cannot find common ground with a person who has no principles, because I know the only thing that matters to them is what will immediately help them, and they will turn on me when it serves them to do so. If a principled person turns on me, it’s because I violated their principles and I should be able to understand and foresee why they did so. If they have no principles, they’ll side with me on one thing and stab me in the back when the time is right. You can’t work with anyone like that.

It would be extremely foolish of the Democratic Party to impeach Trump. I watched Fox today, and who did they showcase besides Trump? The euphemistically called Trump Network focused on Senator and Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren and her call for impeachment.

Trump Republicans talk more about impeachment than the Democrats. Trump Republicans want the Democrats to impeach Trump. Warren, AOC, Omar, and Tlaib, Democratic women who favor impeachment, are doing more damage to the Democratic Party than Trump ever could. Their rhetoric is designed to give Trump four more years.

What is the purpose here? Is it impeachment? No. Is it removing Trump from the Oval Office? YES!

Impeachment will not do that. Unless Trump murders someone, no way will Trump Republicans vote to convict Trump. Notice the total silence from the GOP leadership regarding the damaging and embarrassing evidence in the redacted version of the Mueller Report. Nothing from McConnell or Graham. They don't care. All they care about is re-electing Trump. Convicting Trump on impeachment charges won't do that.

In addition, the Democratic Party will be blamed for the shame of a failed impeachment. In addition, if the House impeaches, all that will be accomplished in the next two years is impeachment proceedings and trial in the Senate. Everything else will grind to a halt.

Which is why the Democratic leadership -- Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer, Nadler and others -- are saying, as things stand now, there will be no impeachment proceeding. According to the leadership, there will be impeachment only if there is overwhelming, bipartisan grounds for doing so.

Why? First, the Democratic Party will be blamed for wasting taxpayer dollars and enormous time on the failed attempt, and impeachment assuredly would fail. Second, Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Three, the Democrats want to run against a crippled candidate in 2020, not a martyr. Investigations in the House will continue, including examining the unredacted version of the Mueller Report along with the underlying evidence.

What is amazing to me is, why in the hell can't Warren, a freaking Senator, see that. Amazing, positively amazing. The three young things, AOC, Omar, and Tlaib can be excused for their inexperience and incredible naïveté, but a Senator. Incredible.

As for Trump getting off light, he will suffer the indignity of a sitting President being defeated. Also, the DOJ has a rule that a sitting President can't be indicted. There are a number of crimes Trump could be charged with after leaving office.

It would be extremely foolish of the Democratic Party to impeach Trump. I watched Fox today, and who did they showcase besides Trump? The euphemistically called Trump Network focused on Senator and Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren and her call for impeachment.

Trump Republicans talk more about impeachment than the Democrats. Trump Republicans want the Democrats to impeach Trump. Warren, AOC, Omar, and Tlaib, Democratic women who favor impeachment, are doing more damage to the Democratic Party than Trump ever could. Their rhetoric is designed to give Trump four more years.

What is the purpose here? Is it impeachment? No. Is it removing Trump from the Oval Office? YES!

Impeachment will not do that. Unless Trump murders someone, no way will Trump Republicans vote to convict Trump. Notice the total silence from the GOP leadership regarding the damaging and embarrassing evidence in the redacted version of the Mueller Report. Nothing from McConnell or Graham. They don't care. All they care about is re-electing Trump. Convicting Trump on impeachment charges won't do that.

In addition, the Democratic Party will be blamed for the shame of a failed impeachment. In addition, if the House impeaches, all that will be accomplished in the next two years is impeachment proceedings and trial in the Senate. Everything else will grind to a halt.

Which is why the Democratic leadership -- Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer, Nadler and others -- are saying, as things stand now, there will be no impeachment proceeding. According to the leadership, there will be impeachment only if there is overwhelming, bipartisan grounds for doing so.

Why? First, the Democratic Party will be blamed for wasting taxpayer dollars and enormous time on the failed attempt, and impeachment assuredly would fail. Second, Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Three, the Democrats want to run against a crippled candidate in 2020, not a martyr. Investigations in the House will continue, including examining the unredacted version of the Mueller Report along with the underlying evidence.

What is amazing to me is, why in the hell can't Warren, a freaking Senator, see that. Amazing, positively amazing. The three young things, AOC, Omar, and Tlaib can be excused for their inexperience and incredible naïveté, but a Senator. Incredible.

As for Trump getting off light, he will suffer the indignity of a sitting President being defeated. Also, the DOJ has a rule that a sitting President can't be indicted. There are a number of crimes Trump could be charged with after leaving office.

You can't charge somebody for a crime they never committed. Again, obstruction is subjective. It's really a matter of opinion than law.

Mueller would have given them the green light to impeach Trump with less ramifications than if they just did it on their own. That's why they are so pissed off. Right now, they are trying to make justifications for impeachment, but that will fall on deaf ears of the general voting public. It will only amplify their real motive of a witch hunt.

Chancy presides over $22T debt and counting. After a long weekend, they cant even get back to work on Mon....rather a conference call. Must not be very important? They DemRino have almost killed the country.

Note: Chancy got spending put on auto-pilot since taking office 2007. Straight up.

If trump can walk away unscathed after all the lies and obstruction....the rule of law is over in the US....

I said the same thing after the Clinton e-mail fiasco. But, we survived.
Seriously, how can you even compare the Hillary email on a private sever, because she wanted her personal emails to stay private, to THIS?

To the aiding and abetting, and taking the help of our foreign enemy to win the presidential election, and being in bed with the Russian gvt hackers, and letting yourself and team to be compromised by the Russians due to ALL of their lies to the American people, that the Russians knew they were lying about, as a comparison to simply a private email server that EVERYONE knew she was using?

It is disgusting how LOW you all will go, to defend this man of lawlessness, and defend him being president.... a presidency he DID NOT WIN, fair and square?

The allegations were about "collusion". Does the angry crazy left concede that (candidate) Trump never colluded with the Russians? That would be a major step to achieving mental stability. It's difficult understand how in the world an investigation that took two years and over 3,000 subpoenas was designed to entrap the President in an obstruction web. The left is drifting into fantasy land.
He did collude, his team did collude.

Mueller never once said they did not collude.... he made no judgement on collusion.

Mueller mentioned collusion only ONCE in his 400 page report and he said the word was meaningless in the legal realm.

Mueller found that he could not charge them on Conspiracy, with the Russians, because the Trump team did not do the actual theft of the emails...

but then he goes in to COUNTLESS times, hundreds of pages worth of how the Trump team worked with the Russians and took the help of the Russians, to help Trump win the election... while lying to us, telling us that they had NO CONTACTS with any Russians, no business arrangements with any Russians.... took no help from any Russians....

ALL LIES from Trump and team.

You think you voted him in to office, you think he won fair and square, well....HE DID NOT. You did not put him in there, the Russians did.... but you do not care, cuz you got what you wanted... cheating and dishonesty and lack of integrity and lack of ethics, does not matter to you all....

Seriously, how can you even compare the Hillary email on a private sever, because she wanted her personal emails to stay private, to THIS?

To the aiding and abetting, and taking the help of our foreign enemy to win the presidential election, and being in bed with the Russian gvt hackers, and letting yourself and team to be compromised by the Russians due to ALL of their lies to the American people, that the Russians knew they were lying about, as a comparison to simply a private email server that EVERYONE knew she was using?

It is disgusting how LOW you all will go, to defend this man of lawlessness, and defend him being president.... a presidency he DID NOT WIN, fair and square?

He is an Illegitimate president....PUTIN'S PRESIDENT!

The allegations were about "collusion". Does the angry crazy left concede that (candidate) Trump never colluded with the Russians? That would be a major step to achieving mental stability. It's difficult understand how in the world an investigation that took two years and over 3,000 subpoenas was designed to entrap the President in an obstruction web. The left is drifting into fantasy land.

Mueller never once said they did not collude.... he made no judgement on collusion.

Mueller mentioned collusion only ONCE in his 400 page report and he said the word was meaningless in the legal realm.

Mueller found that he could not charge them on Conspiracy, with the Russians, because the Trump team did not do the actual theft of the emails...

but then he goes in to COUNTLESS times, hundreds of pages worth of how the Trump team worked with the Russians and took the help of the Russians, to help Trump win the election... while lying to us, telling us that they had NO CONTACTS with any Russians, no business arrangements with any Russians.... took no help from any Russians....

You think you voted him in to office, you think he won fair and square, well....HE DID NOT. You did not put him in there, the Russians did.... but you do not care, cuz you got what you wanted... cheating and dishonesty and lack of integrity and lack of ethics, does not matter to you all....

Wait a minute: What kind of help could the Russians provide to Trump that helped him win? Did the Russians sneak into the country and vote in our election that we're not aware of or something?

He is an Illegitimate president....PUTIN'S PRESIDENT!

Chuckle.

Because the server was not just for her private emails. She was using that server to store and manipulate government emails, and then professional erased those government emails after a subpoena from the US Congress. She used that server to forward classified emails to entities not secured by our government, including her sidekick that stored them on her computer that was used by her husband to send dirty pictures of himself all over the world.

by the President
ART IT, §§ 3.

screen-shot-2017-02-10-at-2-36-50-pm.png

Wait a minute: What kind of help could the Russians provide to Trump that helped him win? Did the Russians sneak into the country and vote in our election that we're not aware of or something?
They targeted areas with vile lies about Hillary on social media Trump and his campaign were in bed with putin Hopefully Trump will do something, anything to stop russia from hacking into our elections again but I doubt he will Couldn't your shit for brains Trump at least tell Putin ,any more involvement in our elections and there will be severe sanctions?

Because the server was not just for her private emails. She was using that server to store and manipulate government emails, and then professional erased those government emails after a subpoena from the US Congress. She used that server to forward classified emails to entities not secured by our government, including her sidekick that stored them on her computer that was used by her husband to send dirty pictures of himself all over the world.
Recall that during Bills admin FOIA requests caught them renting the Lincoln Bedroom, accepting actual paper bags full of cash, and lots of other illegal money, some of it they had to return.

Recall also about 45% of her official office visits as SoS was from Clinton Foundation donors, many of which also had business with the US government in the works.

I'd bet the farm that the real trove of corruption revolves around the Clinton Foundation, Bills speaking fees, and how Hillary used the office of SoS to get them.

The confidential emails were a byproduct.

They targeted areas with vile lies about Hillary on social media Trump and his campaign were in bed with putin Hopefully Trump will do something, anything to stop russia from hacking into our elections again but I doubt he will Couldn't your shit for brains Trump at least tell Putin ,any more involvement in our elections and there will be severe sanctions?

You mean like Obama didn't?

Recall that during Bills admin FOIA requests caught them renting the Lincoln Bedroom, accepting actual paper bags full of cash, and lots of other illegal money, some of it they had to return.

Recall also about 45% of her official office visits as SoS was from Clinton Foundation donors, many of which also had business with the US government in the works.

I'd bet the farm that the real trove of corruption revolves around the Clinton Foundation, Bills speaking fees, and how Hillary used the office of SoS to get them.

The confidential emails were a byproduct.

Let's hope we find out in the coming months as Barr is suggesting. I want to see all these Trump haters stand behind Barr's report if he finds something petty substantial. What do you want to bet no matter what he finds, they will defend Clinton and DumBama to their grave?

Forum List

Back