Mueller can't find collusion soon to end investigation

live-up-next-trump-aware-of-putin-ties-to-russi-28963980.png

Trump is the most corrupt politician in history
Even Nixon in his grave is saying,” I can’t compete with that crook.”

LOL

The Record keeps skipping back to the same message...................

He's guilty I told yah....................Hillary should have WON.....................AHHHHHHHHHH

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mueller has zip zero nada on Trump. what a damn waste of time and money that could have gone to hurricane relief but instead it was used for silly political gamesmanship. Another reason to drain the swamp...they think it's their money!

Wiat until Popadopolous finds out Mueller has nothing. Boy will he have egg on his face for pleading guilty to nothing.

Proof that it is a not a serious offense, please. At the very least there is 545 thousand dollars unreported income to the DOD. Petraeus got away by the skin of his teeth in not getting jail time. Flynn is in big trouble. The FBI will not give him immunity.
No one has ever gone to jail for failing to report earnings from foreign nations as long as it's reported on your taxes which it was. And even then the IRS would rather you pay a fine than put you in jail. So put the chub away little lib.
Rambunctious cannot sustain his post, while we know what I say about Flynn is true. He is in big trouble.

Last edited:
Has Mueller Abandoned The Trump/Russia Collusion Investigation?

"According to the Washington Examiner's Byron York, FBI and Justice officials recently told congressional investigators that after spending nearly a year and a half looking into it, "they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier."

Yep it's coming to an end just like we said with no collusion.

All I know is that last Spring when I joined, one loudmouth SWORE that Trump would be impeached or forced out of office before year's end, and in another thread, someone else made a similar claim with arrogant glee. I tried to bet both they were wrong but they disappeared. I can't wait for Jan. 1, 2018 to see a dozen or two loudmouth liberals on this group eating crow. Want to bet that NOT ONE of them comes forward to admit they were wrong?

The only connection to Russia and Putin has been Obama and Clinton and the others who paid to fabricate that "Dossier" on Trump!

Want to see massive tampering with our 2016 election? Looka here:

View attachment 161909

Ol' Billy even went to Russia as a college student to study there as a Rhodes Scholar and to avoid the draft.
they won't "eat" a thing. they'll simply say the system is corrupt and *this* proves it.

I doubt Mueller will end the investigation any time soon regardless of the fact that he's found nothing (since there is nothing to find). He's intoxicated with power. He is a rat fuck swamp thing. I give it to at least until after the mid-terms.....
If Mullier and his crack team of radical LIB investigators haven't found any evidence of Trump/Russian 'collusion' then the GOP will win the mid terms in a fucking tsunami victory.
Imagine the GOP campaign ads showing Mullier and his team dressed like corporate lawyers digging through the same dumpster all day looking for what's not there.
HILARIOUS!!!!!

Good thing Mueller is still investigating. He's gotten further than the FBI and DOJ in half the time. It's only going to accelerate from here
The story suggests that Mueller is looking into whether President Trump tried to interfere with the investigation. This is just Mueller going through the motions. He knows how difficult if not impossible that is to prove.
I would put my money on this whole thing ending in less than 2 months with no collusion and no investigation interference.
A big fucking waste of money that Comey and Obama's other spooks like Clapper and the white Muslim Brennan should have to pay back.
Every fucking day on MSNBC assholes like Madcow and Chrissy Mathews claim "the noose is tightening on Trump's neck". I hope these LIB POS all jump off a fucking bridge after Mullier finds no evidence of collusion.
What they will do however is claim that somehow the best and brightest investigative team in the world couldn't find any collusion b/c Trump and his team of "ignorant stupid clowns" were "too smart to get caught".

Ya know why Mueller can't find any 'Collusion'? Because he refuses to look at Hillary, her team / associates, Obama, himself, and Holder.

Mueller is playing games on the President. He knows that Pres.Trump doesn't knows anything about the justice system. He making up things as he goes. And the politicians are trying to psych out Pres.Trump by saying if he tries to fire Mueller, that they can stop it. But the President can fire anyone at anytime. He also can launch Nukes at any country and that nobody cannot stop him from doing that. He needs to start flipping them off when they said that he cannot do this or that, and just go ahead and do what he was planning on doing..He can grabbed Mueller by the seat of his pants and toss him out his door and tell him that he is fired!!!

Here's a list of some key quotes from Fox News employees, who all spoke to CNN on background:
  • "I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said. "I want to quit."
  • "This kind of coverage does the viewer a huge disservice and further divides the country," another Fox News personality said.
  • "It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee said, adding that the network "feels like an extension of the Trump White House."
  • Another Fox News employee said a segment on "Outnumbered" that questioned Mueller's motivations in the investigation "was absurd and deserves all the scorn it can get."
  • "It's an embarrassment," another Fox News employee said. "Frankly, there are shows on our network that are backing the president at all costs, and it's that short-term strategy that undermines the good work being done by others."
"On background" HAAA HAAAAA!
"Anonymous" HAAA HAAAA!
GOD you're an idiot!

People talking to other people in other countries oh how awful, but it doesn't change the fact that Hillary still sucks.

In fact this was so bad there were FOX News journalists wanting to quit.
Actually it was only one snowflake and he wasn't a journalist...he is gone thank goodness...
One?
Lmao
Your lies are so easy to debunk.

Some Fox News employees trashed the network's coverage of the first three charges handed down in the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 US presidential election.

'I'm watching now and screaming': Fox News employees anonymously trash the network's Russia coverage

Really--you might want to try googling some other links to that one dumb ass--before you start calling people liars.'
'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'
'I'm watching now and screaming': Fox News employees anonymously trash the network's Russia coverage
Fox News Reporters ‘Want To Quit’ Over ‘Embarrassing’ Coverage Of Mueller Indictments

All over this coverage:

Now for those of you that want to know about the Russian investigation which has already PROVED collusion scroll back to post # 76 on this thread--on page 8 and spend more than a couple of seconds on there, reading links and watching video's,--or stay with FOX NEWS and learn more about the placement of cheese on food items.

Forum List

Back