Mueller can't find collusion soon to end investigation

In fact this was so bad there were FOX News journalists wanting to quit.
Actually it was only one snowflake and he wasn't a journalist...he is gone thank goodness...
One?
Lmao
Your lies are so easy to debunk.

Some Fox News employees trashed the network's coverage of the first three charges handed down in the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 US presidential election.

'I'm watching now and screaming': Fox News employees anonymously trash the network's Russia coverage

Stays uninformed and only believes what Breitbart and Fox tells them.
I don't go to Breibart and I watch little news Fox or any other cable news entertainment networks...I read and do research you should try it.
But I ask again why do liberals today want to limit the free exchange of news, opinions and ideas....
What are you afraid of? That the people will see the truth?

Here's a list of some key quotes from Fox News employees, who all spoke to CNN on background:
  • "I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said. "I want to quit."
  • "This kind of coverage does the viewer a huge disservice and further divides the country," another Fox News personality said.
  • "It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee said, adding that the network "feels like an extension of the Trump White House."
  • Another Fox News employee said a segment on "Outnumbered" that questioned Mueller's motivations in the investigation "was absurd and deserves all the scorn it can get."
  • "It's an embarrassment," another Fox News employee said. "Frankly, there are shows on our network that are backing the president at all costs, and it's that short-term strategy that undermines the good work being done by others."

ox News is the official branch of the Trump White House.
Wonder why Trump only gives interviews with them. They give him softball questions no real journalists would do.
But of course this blithering idiot Rambunctious doesn’t know this.
What a sad pathetic simpleminded man.
Get a big metal barrel and toss it in and burn it...come on you little fascist go all the way and be a real book burning information limiting Nazi...make mommy proud. lmao

I don't go to Breibart and I watch little news Fox or any other cable news entertainment networks...I read and do research you should try it.
But I ask again why do liberals today want to limit the free exchange of news, opinions and ideas....
Caught in a bald faced lie and trying to wiggle out of it.
“ only one Fox employee.”
Roflmao

C3217BE9-6F01-45B5-B858-D9FAD488FBE2.jpeg

Three More Trump/Russia 'Bombshells' Turn Out To Be Duds

Scandalmongering: Over the weekend, CNN offered up a shocking revelation: Russia had enlisted Pikachu and his Pokemon pals in its effort to get Donald Trump elected president. Well, not really. It was just the latest nonstory whipped up by the Trump-hating press.

Here's the headline CNN put on its "exclusive" story: "Even Pokemon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort."

It begins: "Russian efforts to meddle in American politics did not end at Facebook and Twitter. A CNN investigation of a Russian-linked account shows its tentacles extended to YouTube, Tumblr and even Pokemon Go."

It turns out none of this had anything to do with electing Trump.

In this case, the Russians apparently developed a campaign — called "Don't Shoot Me" — that was designed to "exploit racial tensions and sow discord among Americans."

The YouTube page contained news reports, amateur footage and the like that the Black Lives Matter crowd were parading all over the web.

If that constitutes "meddling" in the election, then Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton and the mainstream press are guiltier than these Kremlin trolls. They ceaselessly pushed the racist police story because they thought it would help energize the Democratic base.

So what was Russia's intent? "It's unclear," is all CNN could muster

Of course you watch little news. That’s been obvious with your comments showing how little you know..
You probably head over to some right wing bloggers who have no accountability. Tells you what you want to hear.,
No wonder why you know NOTHING about the Russian / Trump scandal.

Scandalmongering: Over the weekend, CNN offered up a shocking revelation: Russia had enlisted Pikachu and his Pokemon pals in its effort to get Donald Trump elected president. Well, not really. It was just the latest nonstory whipped up by the Trump-hating press.

Here's the headline CNN put on its "exclusive" story: "Even Pokemon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort."

It begins: "Russian efforts to meddle in American politics did not end at Facebook and Twitter. A CNN investigation of a Russian-linked account shows its tentacles extended to YouTube, Tumblr and even Pokemon Go."

It turns out none of this had anything to do with electing Trump.

In this case, the Russians apparently developed a campaign — called "Don't Shoot Me" — that was designed to "exploit racial tensions and sow discord among Americans."

The YouTube page contained news reports, amateur footage and the like that the Black Lives Matter crowd were parading all over the web.

If that constitutes "meddling" in the election, then Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton and the mainstream press are guiltier than these Kremlin trolls. They ceaselessly pushed the racist police story because they thought it would help energize the Democratic base.

So what was Russia's intent? "It's unclear," is all CNN could muster
Uses an editorial by ONE PERSON and thinks he has a scoop.
Yes he is that naive.

Mueller is done there is no collusion...

Says one person not privy to the Mueller investigation.
I’m going to laugh my ass off when more of the Trumpies get indicted.
Bet you didn’t know Jared lied multiple times with his contacts with Russia.
You know so little.
It’s really sad how you deprive yourself of what’s really happening.

Has Mueller Abandoned The Trump/Russia Collusion Investigation?

"According to the Washington Examiner's Byron York, FBI and Justice officials recently told congressional investigators that after spending nearly a year and a half looking into it, "they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier."

Yep it's coming to an end just like we said with no collusion.

All I know is that last Spring when I joined, one loudmouth SWORE that Trump would be impeached or forced out of office before year's end, and in another thread, someone else made a similar claim with arrogant glee. I tried to bet both they were wrong but they disappeared. I can't wait for Jan. 1, 2018 to see a dozen or two loudmouth liberals on this group eating crow. Want to bet that NOT ONE of them comes forward to admit they were wrong?

The only connection to Russia and Putin has been Obama and Clinton and the others who paid to fabricate that "Dossier" on Trump!

Want to see massive tampering with our 2016 election? Looka here:

20-photos-political-leaders-dont-want-you-to-see_13.jpg

Ol' Billy even went to Russia as a college student to study there as a Rhodes Scholar and to avoid the draft.

"According to the Washington Examiner's Byron York, FBI and Justice officials recently told congressional investigators that after spending nearly a year and a half looking into it, "they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier."

Bullshit. Collusion has already been proven - the only remaining question is whether it was "criminal" collusion. The investigation is far from over. It could easily continue thru 2018 and beyond. Enjoy the ride...

What "collusion" has been proven? You've already been told 1000 times that there is no such thing as "criminal collusion."

Bullshit. Collusion has already been proven - the only remaining question is whether it was "criminal" collusion. The investigation is far from over. It could easily continue thru 2018 and beyond. Enjoy the ride...

What "collusion" has been proven? You've already been told 1000 times that there is no such thing as "criminal collusion."

Wait and see, finger boy.

Good thing Mueller is still investigating. He's gotten further than the FBI and DOJ in half the time. It's only going to accelerate from here.
He's only investigating stuff that they knew about the Podesta Group....Hillary's crew.
The investigation is nothing but a witch hunt in search of a crime.
The problem is no crime was committed to create Mueller's special council, just perjured testimony by James Comey.
It was all nothing but a set up.
It's nothing but payback for Bill Clinton's impeachment.
The day that Hillary and Bill become room temperature will be a blessing to the world and a gift to America.

Last edited:

If collusion was illegal Bill and Hillary would be doing time right now.
Obama would be in Leavenworth breaking rocks.
Members of the media would be behind bars.
The only collusion we have witnessed is between Democrats and their friends in the media.

786CD1C5-E973-4E22-B858-0E74FDBADE0D.jpeg

All I know is that last Spring when I joined, one loudmouth SWORE that Trump would be impeached or forced out of office before year's end, and in another thread, someone else made a similar claim with arrogant glee. I tried to bet both they were wrong but they disappeared. I can't wait for Jan. 1, 2018 to see a dozen or two loudmouth liberals on this group eating crow. Want to bet that NOT ONE of them comes forward to admit they were wrong?

The only connection to Russia and Putin has been Obama and Clinton and the others who paid to fabricate that "Dossier" on Trump!

Want to see massive tampering with our 2016 election? Looka here:

View attachment 161909

Ol' Billy even went to Russia as a college student to study there as a Rhodes Scholar and to avoid the draft.
There’s been 9 examples of trump’s connection to Putin. All members of his crackerjack campaign team. All lied about it when caught.
Your pathetic Clinton Russian deflection is a hoot.
Mueller is going to burn Trump’s ass in so many ways.

If collusion was illegal Bill and Hillary would be doing time right now.
Obama would be in Leavenworth breaking rocks.
Members of the media would be behind bars.
The only collusion we have witnessed is between Democrats and their friends in the media.
You’ve must have taken a lot of acid to have that type of imagination.
Your bullshit comes straight from that demagogue’s Hannity’s mouth.

Forum List

Back