Mueler is shaking in his boots after Hannity opened his show by warning him to end the investigation

How did Hannitys Seth Rich conspiracy work out? I swear it’s one after another with that guy. Why do y’all give that guy and his garbage stories the ratings and encouragement? Talk about #FakeNews. Bunch of hypocrites

How did Hannitys Seth Rich conspiracy work out? I swear it’s one after another with that guy. Why do y’all give that guy and his garbage stories the ratings and encouragement? Talk about #FakeNews. Bunch of hypocrites

Read some links. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) ain't Hannity. Elected Officials don't just make this stuff up do they?

jesus, were you born yesterday?
I am not Mexican....not born yesterday.

Two different politicians come out after hours and tell stories?

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

Read some links. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) ain't Hannity. Elected Officials don't just make this stuff up do they?
I don’t know. How do you feel about Graham and Durbins account of their meeting with Trump? How does Cotton feel about that. One side is lying, right?

Gaetz Is a complete partisan hack. Can’t take that guy seriously

Last edited:
American Patriot Sean Hannity and American Patriot Steve McGarrett are on the same mindset. The House Intelligence FISA/Dossier memo is so devastating that Meuller's investigation has been exposed as a sham and it must now end.

Sean Hannity: I Have a Message Tonight for the Special Counsel Robert Mueller – Your Witch Hunt Is Now Over (VIDEO) #ReleaseTheMemo

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign ...
Your desperation to slander Gateway Pundit, a distinguished member of the White House Press Pool, is noted.

Its all about a memo the House have viewed. Some very good reporters have been on this case, I'm quite impressed by them to be honest.

There are some things I have suspected about the entire witch hunt. Please recall, myself and some other critical thinkers on this forum have deemed it a witch hunt from day one, I stand by this today (of course, until any evidence proves otherwise, lol). There were some obvious signs to this, but more importantly, there were certain inconsistencies that I kept my eye on.

There are many GOP members screaming to the skies, and without question this memo is going to be leaked or ordered released, based on their discussion there is no doubt it has to happen. We shall see. I respect your republic too much to think whatever abuses occurred won't be corrected in short order, but, I will pray for the best outcome regardless.

Last edited:
I'm guessing over at Mueller's office the electromagnets are humming and the shredders are working overtime.

I'm guessing over at Mueller's office the electromagnets are humming and the shredders are working overtime.

Hah. I suspect it's something even more nefarious than that.

If I had the patience I would go through every posting I replied to on this site in the last year and bring up whoever posted that the Democrats were going to have this Russian investigation backfire and blow up in their faces. I thought it was pretty strong wording considering (really, I wrongfully thought they were way off base at the time, even quite optimistic). Without question, it appears to be the case.

Just check out Steve Kings twitter comments:
Steve King‏Verified account @SteveKingIA 2h2 hours ago
I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo

I mean, this is serious stuff, whatever it is, I keep my suspicions to myself as I don't know anything about this obviously and I don't want to be wrong about something with assumptions. When you have current tv and radio personalities sending mocking tweets to Comey, you know it's going down hard and no one cares. Some are talking about potential imprisonable offenses.

Last edited:
American Patriot Sean Hannity and American Patriot Steve McGarrett are on the same mindset. The House Intelligence FISA/Dossier memo is so devastating that Meuller's investigation has been exposed as a sham and it must now end.

Sean Hannity: I Have a Message Tonight for the Special Counsel Robert Mueller – Your Witch Hunt Is Now Over (VIDEO) #ReleaseTheMemo

By the power vested in Sean Inanity plus a five-dollar bill in his pocket, he just might be eligible for a coffee at Starbucks.

well.......del and slade (other thread) say "just partisan hacks lying". so I will go ahead and ignore it. Watching and waiting. Won't get hopes up for truth and justice for all.

edeeb13f_intadesting-proboscis-monkey-eating.gif

Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign ...
Your desperation to slander Gateway Pundit, a distinguished member of the White House Press Pool, is noted.

Trust me McRacist --- Hateway Plunderer slanders itself every time it puts another diarrhea post up.

Sometimes it gets sued for it too.

Breitbart is a member of the white house press pool too, so you can forget that distinguished part.

Let me throw some food for thought out there, if any of you recall Obama announced publicly, and rather hastily I thought at the time, for a "full and thorough investigation into the Russian influence on the election". He stated that he would leave no stone uncovered and assign massive amounts of man power. I believe he stated he wanted a full report within a month or so. This was during the transition.

Just think about that for a moment. He was very publicly speaking about something that should have been classified and discreet. Now, I thought at the time, "sending a message to the Russians for the wiki leak stuff I suppose". Ok, makes sense. As odd as it sounds though, I didn't believe him, I just wasn't convinced. It was his mannerisms, the manner in which he announced it, the National mood at the time. It seemed entirely different from any time I heard him speak, it just didn't seem to be on the level.

So, if somehow my gut was correct and he was doing this for a reason, what was the reason?

Last edited:

You'd believe the Moon was made out of cheese if Trump's people told you it was so.

Normally I would agree. I know I am a Trump supporter myself and I defend him, though I do admit when he says something stupid. I'm more policy driven and considering the challenges if these policies make sense.

Something is different about this though. The fact that the Democrats voted to not release it, the fact that so many have come out, some openly mocking powerful people on Twitter.

It's brewing, and whatever this four page memo is, it will be public sooner rather than later. I haven't bought into the other stuff, always considering that so many would get a pass or it was hyperbole, but this seems like a big one. Members of the U.S government, not biased media personalities liek Hannity or Maddow, are saying "people should lose their jobs, some might qualify for jail". That's serious. This isn't just "this Russia collusion story is bs", this is accusatios of the highest order.

I wonder if McCain has an opinion on all of this...

Forum List

Back