Who knew the lib media was so concerned about our President?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Just when you thought that liberals were selfish SOB's who only looked out for their own political interests, we now have a compilation of concerns the media had about Trump's health. Maybe I'm wrong, but they never had such concerns about Clinton or Obama after their physicals.

Now, some might look at this video and say "All those media clowns are doing is looking for a reason to say he's incapable of being President" but I say these are just Americans who are loving and caring individuals. What do you think?

I think the results of his physical are not really my fucking business, as long as he isn't dying or suffering from a brain tumor or some shit.

Just when you thought that liberals were selfish SOB's who only looked out for their own political interests, we now have a compilation of concerns the media had about Trump's health. Maybe I'm wrong, but they never had such concerns about Clinton or Obama after their physicals.

Now, some might look at this video and say "All those media clowns are doing is looking for a reason to say he's incapable of being President" but I say these are just Americans who are loving and caring individuals. What do you think?

Their last hope is he falls over dead from a heart attack

i think trump is a bumbling incompetent

If you think Trump is a bumbling incompetent, you should do more research. If you're not positive that he is by now, you just aren't paying attention.

No. A stroke or an aneurysm would be just as acceptable

Trump took the fight to the media. They're fighting back. Now you suddenly have a problem with people fighting back.

Trump took the fight to the media. They're fighting back. Now you suddenly have a problem with people fighting back.

Oh, I didn't know that. The media was minding their own business reporting as honestly as they could, and Trump just decided to pick a fight with them.

Trump negative news coverage.jpeg

Oh, I didn't know that. The media was minding their own business reporting as honestly as they could, and Trump just decided to pick a fight with them.

View attachment 172287

Richard Nixon and Jeffrey Dahmer, both had more negative reports than positive. Was the media unfair to them too? If he doesn't like negative reports, he should quit being a spoiled idiot.

Watching these leftists grab on to any straw hoping not to drown is hilarious. While we on the right are focused on what's good for the country, those on the left are focused on how to stop what's good for the country.

View attachment 172287

Richard Nixon and Jeffrey Dahmer, both had more negative reports than positive. Was the media unfair to them too?

Ah, thank you for that typical leftist reply. Now you're comparing Dahmer with Trump. Good show.

View attachment 172287

Richard Nixon and Jeffrey Dahmer, both had more negative reports than positive. Was the media unfair to them too?

Ah, thank you for that typical leftist reply. Now you're comparing Dammer with Trump. Good show.

I'm comparing their Good/Bad report ratios. If trump doesn't like his stupid behavior reported, he should quit behaving stupidly.

Once AGAIN there is no "lib media" --- what there is is commercial media. Media whose sole goal in life is to capture your eyeballs long enough to sell you Olive Garden and a Toyota. That's it, full stop. And they'll employ whatever it takes to do that. The Orange Klown is one of them, just as naked people on an island eating bugs is one of them, just as basketball is one of them, just as This Tornado Will Kill You is one of them, just as the Ornery Chef is one of them, just as fake wresting is one of them, etc etc etc. You're picking one tree out of this forest, screaming about "LIBS!" and utterly missing what it has in common with the entire rest of the forest.

Nobody anywhere makes a nickel off of mouthing some ideology. They make millions of nickels by capturing your attention. And they just made a few more.

View attachment 172287

Richard Nixon and Jeffrey Dahmer, both had more negative reports than positive. Was the media unfair to them too? If he doesn't like negative reports, he should quit being a spoiled idiot.

Clearly he does like it since it brings him the ATTENTION he's so dependent on like some drug. And clearly he knows how to get it by saying/doing/tweeting something negative.

As we kept warning the entire time since he oozed onto the scene, it's all about Numero Uno, it's always been all about Numero Uno, and it will all always BE about Numero Uno.

Nah.....

Once AGAIN there is no "lib media" --- what there is is commercial media. Media whose sole goal in life is to capture your eyeballs long enough to sell you Olive Garden and a Toyota. That's it, full stop. And they'll employ whatever it takes to do that. The Orange Klown is one of them, just as naked people on an island eating bugs is one of them, just as basketball is one of them, just as This Tornado Will Kill You is one of them, just as the Ornery Chef is one of them, just as fake wresting is one of them, etc etc etc. You're picking one tree out of this forest, screaming about "LIBS!" and utterly missing what it has in common with the entire rest of the forest.

Nobody anywhere makes a nickel off of mouthing some ideology. They make millions of nickels by capturing your attention. And they just made a few more.

Oh, so asking the same questions about a Dem President wouldn't draw such revenue?

You people are such hypocrites. You've attacked Trump the last year or so about his weight, but now Oprah is the person you want as your main contender next presidential election.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back