Mudbound

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
A really good movie is Mudbound on Netflix I liked that best, especially at the end where the black veteran is caught by the KKK to punish him because he fathered a Mullato child with a white German woman in Germany during World War II. He has a white friend, that's the only reason he stays alive, but as punishment they cut off his tongue. Can I recommend you, the film is called Mudbound and is on Netflix.

With your recommendation I am now guaranteed to avoid it like the plague .
Anyhow I detest mud wrestling scenes involving Gays .

A really good movie is Mudbound on Netflix I liked that best, especially at the end where the black veteran is caught by the KKK to punish him because he fathered a Mullato child with a white German woman in Germany during World War II. He has a white friend, that's the only reason he stays alive, but as punishment they cut off his tongue. Can I recommend you, the film is called Mudbound and is on Netflix.
What in particular did you like about the movie?

Was it the quality of the writing?

Was it the acting, or the direction?

Was it the cinematography?

Was it the punishment of a black man for having impregnated a white woman?

Was it some admiration for the KKK?

Is that why you seem to like Nazi style uniforms?

BackAgain It was the punishment of the black man yes, and the KKK admiration but not in the sense that i think that is good or something, or i approve of it or it is my way of thinking, but because it was action/drama/thrill even horrorfic etc. it was just good in a movie. I mean like a car racing scene and explosions etc. it is action.

BackAgain It was the punishment of the black man yes, and the KKK admiration but not in the sense that i think that is good or something, or i approve of it or it is my way of thinking, but because it was action/drama/thrill even horrorfic etc. it was just good in a movie. I mean like a car racing scene and explosions etc. it is action.
Quite unclear. Lots of movies have action. That doesn’t make them worthy of recommendation.

Your OP left an impression that you liked the movie because it depicted the punishment of a black man by the KKK for the “sin” of racial inter-breeding. And that seems consistent with your bizarre willingness to wear a uniform of a detested hateful enemy of humanity — as a costume. It seems to demonstrate a display by you of your allegiance.

To that extent, your post would be worthy of nothing but condemnation.

Quite unclear. Lots of movies have action. That doesn’t make them worthy of recommendation.

Your OP left an impression that you liked the movie because it depicted the punishment of a black man by the KKK for the “sin” of racial inter-breeding. And that seems consistent with your bizarre willingness to wear a uniform of a detested hateful enemy of humanity — as a costume. It seems to demonstrate a display by you of your allegiance.

To that extent, your post would be worthy of nothing but condemnation.

It is just the movie i saw lately, but i saw many other good movies, i would recommend as well. Old movies etc. For example Rambo against the Mexican Mafia etc. I saw it a few years ago in movie theatres. If you ask whether I think a black man or anyone else should be punished for interracial breeding then the answer is a clear NO from me, nor do i think it is a "sin" if you go back far enough, like hundreds thousands of years, and consider evolution, we all came from primates, or half-apes. The modern humans were not always like now. So to me a non-question.

The Klan really "takes no prisoners". No "half baked things".
Racism as well .
No wonder you love it
Guess you put on one of your Nazi uniforms and stand fully erect .
Does your mother know about your otherwise secret life ?

It is just the movie i saw lately, but i saw many other good movies, i would recommend as well. Old movies etc. For example Rambo against the Mexican Mafia etc. I saw it a few years ago in movie theatres. If you ask whether I think a black man or anyone else should be punished for interracial breeding then the answer is a clear NO from me, nor do i think it is a "sin" if you go back far enough, like hundreds thousands of years, and consider evolution, we all came from primates, or half-apes. The modern humans were not always like now. So to me a non-question.
Some of your replies seem more sensible than your OP.

Now explain why you wear Nazi uniforms.

Forum List

Back