Mubarak out

Hmmmm looks like the islamofascists have won another state in which to try and harm the west and force into a war like stance with Israel.

Oh how wonderful! It's all about freedom... as far as the imam's will let them with their fatwas.

How does Mubarak Out = Islamofascists In?

You're drinking the Mubarak Cool Aid.

Rather than high fiving it, we should be concerned about what the future government will look like. The last thing the people of Egypt need is to have their hopes dashed with an Iranian style power grab.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Democracy is alive in the middle east.

old Roman proverb; a lot can happen between mouth and morsel...

this means no such thing..

How long before Bush claims the credit?

if its so, he deserves a lot more than obama does, that much is certain.

ONLY the egyptian people deserve the credit.

They risked EVERYTHING to be free and now at least for a brief momment they are.

Anyone who now tries to subvert the wishes of these proud people will have to realize they will march again if they are abused.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Democracy is alive in the middle east.

old Roman proverb; a lot can happen between mouth and morsel...

this means no such thing..

How long before Bush claims the credit?

if its so, he deserves a lot more than obama does, that much is certain.

ONLY the egyptian people deserve the credit.

They risked EVERYTHING to be free and now atr least for a brief momment they are.

Anyone who now tries to subvert the wishes of these proud people will have to realize they will march again if they are abused.

Rather than high fiving it, we should be concerned about what the future government will look like. The last thing the people of Egypt need is to have their hopes dashed with an Iranian style power grab.

Meh......as long as they keep the Suez Canal open, who cares?

I care. Egypt is a beautiful country, their historic sites are just incredible. When I think of what happened when the Taliban took over in Afghanistan and the priceless treasures they destroyed, it's heartbreaking.

The naive will believe that everything is fine and dandy, but those of us with a better grasp on international relations see that this could be either a glorious time (which we hope it is) or one of the worst days for Egyptians.... And, of course, the Israelis must be seriously worried. They've had a good relationship with Egypt for 30 years... and it is vital to them to maintain that.

fox reporting it now too....fox says they have seen an AP ticker note to that effect..no link yet.

LOL, Fox gets the news from the MSM and then modifies it to suit their agenda.

In the UK, the BBC and Sky are both providing analysis of the events. It's not 'modifying' it, you fucking moron, it's analysis. If you disagree, or prefer to remain uninformed as to the potential outcomes, turn to MSNBC. I'm sure they'll be congratulating Obama for this major achievement.... maybe another Nobel for him. :lol::lol:

In my estimates this was the BEST CASE SCENARIO for Egypt. If Mubarak remained in power and oversaw the elections there is no way the process will go smoothly. People will not accept the results regardless and instability will ensue and any attempt of Mubarak to clamp down on power will be seen as an attack on the democratic violence.

The military is in charge now. The masses of the Egyptian people have a lot of respect for their military, they will now regain stability and Egypt can now move toward strengthening their nation. The military can and will deal with any Islamist radical groups, and those grous now can't take advantage of a dictator being in office. A win-win.

Cali you are the clueless one.

These people will not be so easy to control anymore by ANYONE.

They have tasted democracy and will NEVER submitt again

Meh......as long as they keep the Suez Canal open, who cares?

I care. Egypt is a beautiful country, their historic sites are just incredible. When I think of what happened when the Taliban took over in Afghanistan and the priceless treasures they destroyed, it's heartbreaking.

The naive will believe that everything is fine and dandy, but those of us with a better grasp on international relations see that this could be either a glorious time (which we hope it is) or one of the worst days for Egyptians.... And, of course, the Israelis must be seriously worried. They've had a good relationship with Egypt for 30 years... and it is vital to them to maintain that.

Oh YOU care.

Well, that's different.

But as long as the Egyptians keep the Suez Canal open and maintained, I doubt that whatever government Egypt has will make any difference to the average inhabitant of Earth.

Forum List

Back