Mubarak out

What is happing in Egypt is a good thing for every Egyptian and for the world. If Democracy takes hold here, the Saudia, the Jordanians, and even the Iranians should be concerned. This is how Democracies should be born, not with tanks and missles.

Last edited:
Sarcasm?
No FACTS.
Great big difference there.

Ok, I'll spell it out for you: I'm being sarcastic when I posted:

"BushCheneyHalliburton started this mess when they wiped out Saddam"

I'm being sarcastic on a couple of levels:
1. I'm parodying the Parrots who cannot believe that the Liberation of Iraq was anything more than an elaborate Oil Play

2. By "mess" I'm talking about the opposite: Democracy.

Now for christssakes, don't make me need to explain every bloody post as if I'm speaking to a 3rd grader.:evil:

How am I suppose to know? I don't know you and those are your opions .
Your the third grader if you think that ,I't's extremely more complicated than what your stating.
I can't help it if you misread what I was saying. It's no reason to insult me. :eek:

You'll get over it.

It is about time...

Now we have to see which domino drops next

Ok, I'll spell it out for you: I'm being sarcastic when I posted:

"BushCheneyHalliburton started this mess when they wiped out Saddam"

I'm being sarcastic on a couple of levels:
1. I'm parodying the Parrots who cannot believe that the Liberation of Iraq was anything more than an elaborate Oil Play

2. By "mess" I'm talking about the opposite: Democracy.

Now for christssakes, don't make me need to explain every bloody post as if I'm speaking to a 3rd grader.:evil:

How am I suppose to know? I don't know you and those are your opions .
Your the third grader if you think that ,I't's extremely more complicated than what your stating.
I can't help it if you misread what I was saying. It's no reason to insult me. :eek:

You'll get over it.

Sure I will , I have thick skin :lol: :lol: :clap2:

It is about time...

Hey, Ike called and he wants you to refrain from using the "Domino Theory" to describe Iraq, Egypt, etc.

He says it never happened in "IndoChina," and there's no reason to believe it will happen in the Middle East.

Mubaraks assets are now being frozen.

It is about time...

Hey, Ike called and he wants you to refrain from using the "Domino Theory" to describe Iraq, Egypt, etc.

He says it never happened in "IndoChina," and there's no reason to believe it will happen in the Middle East.

Want to get a pool together?

I got Syria

Mubarak picked the new president.

So I don't see any real change coming to Egypt.

Only when an Islamic political organization controls the government.

And all treaties with Israel are revoked.

Will the people of Egypt finally control their nation and destiny. :cool:

LOL, Fox gets the news from the MSM and then modifies it to suit their agenda.

In the UK, the BBC and Sky are both providing analysis of the events. It's not 'modifying' it, you fucking moron, it's analysis. If you disagree, or prefer to remain uninformed as to the potential outcomes, turn to MSNBC. I'm sure they'll be congratulating Obama for this major achievement.... maybe another Nobel for him. :lol::lol:

Yeah, yeah, you are just praying that this will turn out badly so Obama looks bad. FOX will be spnning it to that affect, I am sure.

Hhhhmmmm, what can the GOP do to make THEMSELVES look good here? Everyone, including conservative pundits have had nothing but praise for the manner that Obama has handled this.

Seriously, telling other people what they are thinking or praying for makes you look very, very stupid. I neither know, nor do I care what Fox are saying about it. I don't watch Fox.

Nor so I care what either the dems or the GOP are going to try to make themselves look good. The EU media have been laughing at how badly our Administration has handled this situation. And, I agree with them. But, this is not about us, it's about Egypt.

Oh fuck off, you moronic little shit.

Oh fuck off, you moronic little shit.
Why the attitude CG ?

I am all for Egyptian democracy and the people controlling their countries political outcome.

Isn't that what all Americans want for the Egyptian people? :cool:

Do you think if Americans rioted in the streets for weeks on end that Obama would resign? I doubt it, but he sure seemed to think that Mubarak had to.

Do you think if Americans rioted in the streets for weeks on end that Obama would resign? I doubt it, but he sure seemed to think that Mubarak had to.

The US is a Democracy already. Normally they just wait to make use of the true proof of Democracy which is not so much voting them in as it is to be able to "Vote the Bums Out".

That's what happens in a Democracy and what doesn't happen (so far) in Egypt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back