Mubarak out

There have been great victories in the Maghreb and the Nile region.

The Tunisian revolution.
The liberation of Southern Sudan.
The Egyptian Revolution.

Libya and Yemen are next.

I got a smile on my face because I'm watching FOX News and one of their correspondent just called the recent uprising "the Egyptian Tea Party".

fox reporting it now too....fox says they have seen an AP ticker note to that effect..no link yet.

LOL, Fox gets the news from the MSM and then modifies it to suit their agenda.

In the UK, the BBC and Sky are both providing analysis of the events. It's not 'modifying' it, you fucking moron, it's analysis. If you disagree, or prefer to remain uninformed as to the potential outcomes, turn to MSNBC. I'm sure they'll be congratulating Obama for this major achievement.... maybe another Nobel for him. :lol::lol:

Award the Nobel Peace Prize to anyone that's actually achieved anything?

What a novel concept.

So it's wrong to have wiped out a Dictator that wanted take over another country? Why is it wrong to want to get rid of dictator's who kill there own people because they are protesting against their government?

minds are busy in the Muslim brotherhood...first order of biz? turning the populace against the military. gaza border incidents already up over the last couple of weeks will go up further, any transgression by the army multiplied and magnified etc etc.....

that movement you just felt an hour ago? that was the balance of power shifting again in the ME, the temblor started with Hezbollah stuffing the turkey that is the carcass of Lebanon with their own adherent as president. Ahmadinejad is ecstatic.

The minds in the house of Saud are now working overtime. If they had any trust at all in Obama its completely vaporized now, Israel will feel same too.

To say nothing of Jordan et al.

to live in interesting times.....

Last edited:
This must really be pissing off the dictator's and rulers in the rest of the region.

No Doubt:confused:

BushCheneyHalliburton started this mess when they wiped out Saddam.:(

So it's wrong to have wiped out a Dictator that wanted take over another country? Why is it wrong to want to get rid of dictator's who kill there own people because they are protesting against their government?

sarcasm;

A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you've arrived exactly on time!”

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Democracy is alive in the middle east.

How long before Bush claims the credit?

Bush had nothing to do with this. Iraq had nothing to do with this. Here is a country that is going to become a Democracy and we didn't have to invade it, lose thousands of lives, nor spend a Trillion dollars.

So Bush should be watching and learn.

imho this is a huge plus for Iran.

The key imho to trying to discern the times and we we are going is standing way back and try to visualize reading it like it was a book already written years ago, using several different constructs/outcomes.....there is clearly one force in particular on the march in the ME and it aint friendly to us, or the west, period.

its hard to admit, but must be said;

this puts the invasion of Iraq into a starker light as a geo-political blunder of the fist magnitude, IF they don't remain outside the Iranian orbit., which I am beginning to doubt.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Bush had nothing to do with this. Iraq had nothing to do with this. Here is a country that is going to become a Democracy and we didn't have to invade it, lose thousands of lives, nor spend a Trillion dollars.

real democracy can only come from the people.

Its only the egyptian people who get this credit

fox reporting it now too....fox says they have seen an AP ticker note to that effect..no link yet.

In the UK, the BBC and Sky are both providing analysis of the events. It's not 'modifying' it, you fucking moron, it's analysis. If you disagree, or prefer to remain uninformed as to the potential outcomes, turn to MSNBC. I'm sure they'll be congratulating Obama for this major achievement.... maybe another Nobel for him. :lol::lol:

Yeah, yeah, you are just praying that this will turn out badly so Obama looks bad. FOX will be spnning it to that affect, I am sure.

Hhhhmmmm, what can the GOP do to make THEMSELVES look good here? Everyone, including conservative pundits have had nothing but praise for the manner that Obama has handled this.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

real democracy can only come from the people.

Its only the egyptian people who get this credit

uhm , not quite. theres an inverse logic to be applied, outside emotionalism, the army deserves credit too.

Yeah, yeah, you are just praying that this will turn out badly so Obama looks bad. FOX will be spnning it to that affect, I am sure.

Hhhhmmmm, what can the GOP do to make THEMSELVES look good here? Everyone, including conservative pundits have had nothing but praise for the manner that Obama has handled this.

:lol:

Sarcasm?
No FACTS.
Great big difference there.

Did we invade Iraq....YES
Did we and the Iraq's lose thousands of lives....YES
Did we spend nearly a Trillion dollars in W's venture....YES

So, what is NOT a fact?

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

How astonishingly naive you are: to believe that Democracy in Iraq has had no effect on the states surrounding it.

Are you in any way related to Neville Chamberlain?

Sarcasm?
No FACTS.

Ok, I'll spell it out for you: I'm being sarcastic when I posted:

"BushCheneyHalliburton started this mess when they wiped out Saddam"

I'm being sarcastic on a couple of levels:
1. I'm parodying the Parrots who cannot believe that the Liberation of Iraq was anything more than an elaborate Oil Play

2. By "mess" I'm talking about the opposite: Democracy.

Now for christssakes, don't make me need to explain every bloody post as if I'm speaking to a 3rd grader.:evil:

Sadam invaded Kawaitt -Fact
Sadam and Murbark have murdered their own people - Fact
And yes we invaded Iraq.
And yes thousands of lives were lost
And yes it cost a lot of money WAR is a BITCH !
I'm not arguing those facts that you posted.
The people in Iraq are happy that the son of a bitch is gone.

Sarcasm?
No FACTS.

Ok, I'll spell it out for you: I'm being sarcastic when I posted:

"BushCheneyHalliburton started this mess when they wiped out Saddam"

I'm being sarcastic on a couple of levels:
1. I'm parodying the Parrots who cannot believe that the Liberation of Iraq was anything more than an elaborate Oil Play

2. By "mess" I'm talking about the opposite: Democracy.

Now for christssakes, don't make me need to explain every bloody post as if I'm speaking to a 3rd grader.:evil:

How am I suppose to know? I don't know you and those are your opions .
Your the third grader if you think that ,I't's extremely more complicated than what your stating.
I can't help it if you misread what I was saying. It's no reason to insult me. :eek:

Forum List

Back