MTV & liberals, two peas in a pod

MTVNews releases racist, sexist “White Guys Resolution 2017” video - YouTube

MTV is following in the footsteps of the democrat party with stupidity like this. Guess they're trying to drive away their last 10 white viewers.

MTV still exists?
Yup. They also started an alternate channel that played only old music videos. I watched it a few times here or there. Never again
I don't allow mtv in our house. Complete garbage.

Conservatives are obsessed with race.

So why is the left constantly bringing it up?

Did the Left start this thread?

Did the left create the video?

giphy.gif

MTVNews releases racist, sexist “White Guys Resolution 2017” video - YouTube

MTV is following in the footsteps of the democrat party with stupidity like this. Guess they're trying to drive away their last 10 white viewers.

MTV still exists?
Yup. They also started an alternate channel that played only old music videos. I watched it a few times here or there. Never again
I don't allow mtv in our house. Complete garbage.
My children are grown. None of them even have cable. I hear about how I need to join the 21st century and cut the cord lol. Thing is I've looked at all the alacart costs and to get what I want it costs more than cable to begin with. Seems every show I enjoy is on a different network. Cable + Netflix + Amazon

giphy.gif

The one that conservatives find racist?

Most people find it racist, you tard. Why do you think they pulled it down in less than two days after a backlash and got only 80 something likes but 12,000 dislikes. I'm sure those are all conservatives, though, right?

giphy.gif

The one that conservatives find racist?

Most people find it racist, you tard. Why do you think they pulled it down in less than two days after a backlash and got only 80 something likes but 12,000 dislikes. I'm sure those are all conservatives, though, right?

Well, whatever the video was is one example. And it's apples and oranges as to what I'm talking about. MTV apparently put something out a bunch of curmudgeons found objectionable. Shocking. I find their programming objectionable too BTW which is why I seldom watch the channel. Again, that is a topic unto itself.

I'm talking about the board and the rightwing obsession with races.

Name any long term topic like global warming or the 2nd amendment or federal over-reach. You'll see folks on both sides posting about it over and over again. But usually the posts are about even; pro and con when something isn't a current event. When you have a current event like the election and subsequent challenges, you had a spike in posting about them but they go away after a while. They may be heavily pro or con or whatever. But they subside after a while.

For some reason, race is something you guys on the right bring up daily. I gave you four from just today. There were 4 the day before that and there will be 4 made tomorrow about race. You guys are obsessed with the subject.

Well, whatever the video was is one example. And it's apples and oranges as to what I'm talking about. MTV apparently put something out a bunch of curmudgeons found objectionable. Shocking. I find their programming objectionable too BTW which is why I seldom watch the channel. Again, that is a topic unto itself.

Yes, curmudgeons are known to be avid MTV viewers and are constantly flocking to their Web sites watching lame videos created my Millenials.

For some reason, race is something you guys on the right bring up daily. I gave you four from just today. There were 4 the day before that and there will be 4 made tomorrow about race. You guys are obsessed with the subject.

Well, maybe if Regressives stopped blaming every fucking problem on the planet on white people there wouldn't be such a "whitelash"

Forum List

Back