MTV & liberals, two peas in a pod

Do you know the meaning of the word "obsession"?

image_fragrance_obsession_for_men_00e0e2eb34.jpg

Well, whatever the video was is one example. And it's apples and oranges as to what I'm talking about. MTV apparently put something out a bunch of curmudgeons found objectionable. Shocking. I find their programming objectionable too BTW which is why I seldom watch the channel. Again, that is a topic unto itself.

Yes, curmudgeons are known to be avid MTV viewers and are constantly flocking to their Web sites watching lame videos created my Millenials.
curmudgeons seem to watch every minute of CNN programming and come here daily to tell you what they think of it...or are you blind to that as well????

For some reason, race is something you guys on the right bring up daily. I gave you four from just today. There were 4 the day before that and there will be 4 made tomorrow about race. You guys are obsessed with the subject.

Well, maybe if Regressives stopped blaming every fucking problem on the planet on white people there wouldn't be such a "whitelash"

C'mon...you're better than that lame exaggeration; aren't you?

curmudgeons seem to watch every minute of CNN programming and come here daily to tell you what they think of it...or are you blind to that as well????

Well, they happen to be the target audience of CNN, not MTV.

He seems to be awfully obsessed with race......

Well, they happen to be the target audience of CNN, not MTV.
Right wing conservatives are the target of CNN? Do tell.
Yet somehow, almost every thread started having to do with CNN and MSNBC is from a right wing loon complaining about programming he's supposedly not watching.

He seems to be awfully obsessed with race......

Who?

The video was deleted from YouTube twice. Even so, Paul Joseph Watson does a splendid job of ripping this racist piece of shit to shreds.

MTVNews releases racist, sexist “White Guys Resolution 2017” video - YouTube

MTV is following in the footsteps of the democrat party with stupidity like this. Guess they're trying to drive away their last 10 white viewers.
This is the same network that gave us Jersey Shore so this can't be to surprising.
Wonder what those JS losers are up to today? Also, how little of the money they made they still have today? Hope some were at least smart enough to invest in elocution lessons to lose that awful Joyzee accent.

MTVNews releases racist, sexist “White Guys Resolution 2017” video - YouTube

MTV is following in the footsteps of the democrat party with stupidity like this. Guess they're trying to drive away their last 10 white viewers.
This is the same network that gave us Jersey Shore so this can't be to surprising.
Wonder what those JS losers are up to today? Also, how little of the money they made they still have today? Hope some were at least smart enough to invest in elocution lessons to lose that awful Joyzee accent.
According to the commercials one of them is going to be on the new celebrity apprentice. Which tells us how little the word celebrity now means.

Forum List

Back