MTV & liberals, two peas in a pod

MTVNews releases racist, sexist “White Guys Resolution 2017” video - YouTube

MTV is following in the footsteps of the democrat party with stupidity like this. Guess they're trying to drive away their last 10 white viewers.
This is the same network that gave us Jersey Shore so this can't be to surprising.
It is an over reaction on their part trying to make up for their racism against blacks in the 80's. Black pop music stars could not get their music on air until Michael Jackson broke the color barrier for them when his record label threatened to pull all their other artists if his videos were not played.

MTV is following in the footsteps of the democrat party with stupidity like this. Guess they're trying to drive away their last 10 white viewers.
Lol whining about kids these days and MTV. Insufferable old grouch status confirmed.
This isn't about MTV or kids. It is about the ridiculous message that some pinheaded executive thinks is appropriate. Subtle racism is racism no matter how you mask it. This absurd message is part of the reason democrats are losing power.

Lol whining about kids these days and MTV. Insufferable old grouch status confirmed.
This isn't about MTV or kids. It is about the ridiculous message that some pinheaded executive thinks is appropriate. Subtle racism is racism no matter how you mask it. This absurd message is part of the reason democrats are losing power.
You would think that MTV is ruining the democrats....I bet Hillary on watches the teen pregnancy shows..

You would think that MTV is ruining the democrats....I bet Hillary on watches the teen pregnancy shows..
It's the other way around. Liberal philosophy is poisoning the country.

It's the other way around. Liberal philosophy is poisoning the country.
Well why did you vote for Trump then?

I'm 34 years old, not white, and this made me incredibly angry and evidently I'm not the only one seeing as how MTV pulled the video after less than two days because of the backlash they received.

'MTV News' Deletes YouTube Video Telling "White Guys" What They Could Do Better In 2017 After Backlash

Forum List

Back