Mtnbiker!!!!

J

janeeng

Dan,

Trying to lure some new members here, and I do see one just joined. Jim isn't going to be home for a while, and I told him that being your around, not sure for how long, that between you and Evil, you guys would keep and eye on who's joining. Just wanted you to know that I am at it again, and just keep and eye out, thanks!

Janeen... I'm looking at a relatively slow afternoon coming at me..

if you give me some sites of boards, I can try adn drag people over here as well. Do you just grab people from yahoo?

Yeah, I go to Yahoo news, just go through all of them, post a reply - usually one for Liberals! ahhahaha, not always, and then paste in the address of board, works pretty well! seems Yahoo is our biggest hit on getting new members. I have tried some Muslim forums, but I usually get told to hang myself. I used Dom's name and email there! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:gives: Always wasting space! well I guess it's better then hearing the motormouth running!

SHUT UP STUPID!!!!!!! :nine:

Hey Lil nice Avatar !!! :teeth: :dev2:

I know its like you are taking a change disturbing the bee hive !! I don't want to be blamed if I bring in a liberal looney !! I will just keep to myself ..

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Hey Lil nice Avatar !!! :teeth: :dev2:

I know its like you are taking a change disturbing the bee hive !! I don't want to be blamed if I bring in a liberal looney !! I will just keep to myself ..
Sandy... a looney?! never would have guessed...lol

Forum List

Back