MTG, Hawley, and Ted Cruz to Speak at Turning Point Action Conference Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that Trump is scheduled to speak at a quarter to seven tonight as well. I'll be curious to see what the others talk about tomorrow.

Cruz wll be talking about his experiences as the Zodiac Killer, and his father's part in killing Kennedy.

I know that Trump is scheduled to speak at a quarter to seven tonight as well. I'll be curious to see what the others talk about tomorrow.

The same regurgitated bullshit that Trump is going to talk about. Notice you never hear any of these clowns talk about policies or bills that will help the American people, it's all about the election was stolen, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, blah, blah, blah.

Looks like every kook, crank and conspiracy theorist will be in attendance

IMG_0619.jpeg

Cruz wll be talking about his experiences as the Zodiac Killer
Ted will be talking about his holidays in cancun. Marje will be discussing space lasers and hawley will be leccturing on appropriate footwear for when you are running.

BlueHand.jpg
This is how the Left deflects from the fact that not Joe Biden nor anyone in the entire Democrat Party is talking about shit (other than the need to get Trump), nor would anyone drive or fly any distance much less wait for hours in the heat nor pay a dime to hear what it is much less care!

Democrats are just banking again on how much they, the deep state, and the media can skew things without any campaign, debates, rallies or message (other than the need to get Trump) again to tilt the outcome of the next election to just fall again into Joe's lap and what's it gonna cost?

Because hand-puppets like Joe are so hard to come by!

UZWxVye.gif

View attachment 805642This is how the Left deflects from the fact that not Joe Biden nor anyone in the entire Democrat Party is talking about shit (other than the need to get Trump), nor would anyone drive or fly any distance much less wait for hours in the heat nor pay a dime to hear what it is much less care!

Democrats are just banking again on how much they, the deep state, and the media can skew things without any campaign, debates, rallies or message (other than the need to get Trump) again to tilt the outcome of the next election to just fall again into Joe's lap and what's it gonna cost?

Because hand-puppets like Joe are so hard to come by!

View attachment 805647
Other than all your hand wringing, it seems that you are upset that we don't choose our president by counting how many are at a rally. Who needs votes? right?

Forum List

Back