MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.

but the Democrats of course do.....i know Pelosi sure makes me think that....
Please cite one thing that republicans have done for the people of the US in the last 30 years, and I don't mean their gifts to the wealthiest Americans.

Last edited:
the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.

Oh PULLEEZE. REPUBLICANS don't have the best interests of this nation at heart -but DEMOCRATS and LIBERALS do? Are you for REAL? Republicans became Republicans because they are just bad, evil people and Democrats became Democrats because they are such lovely people? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Those who disagree with you politically can only be doing so because they are such BAD PEOPLE?

I am sick of liberals pretending that an ever more powerful and larger government with far more powers to dictate every aspect of our lives amounts to "having the best interests of this nation" at heart. While insisting that anyone who opposes that nanny state, the nonstop out of control government spending spree and expansion of government powers that can ONLY come at the expense of our very RIGHTS are just "bastards". Liberals and Democrats LOVE the totalitarian state -it is the very foundation of liberalism and modern Democrat thought -because they really do believe that most people are STUPID and incapable of making good decisions on their own behalf. Which also means they don't believe they should be free to make them and government should do it for them. They see government as a magical, all-knowing, all-wise entity -that no matter what the problem may be, the ONLY answer to it is BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL GOVERNMENT.

I am so tired of hearing liberal nutjobs claim our standing as a nation dropped because of Bush. As if the world had joined hands and embraced us with all this LOOOOVE until Bush came along. You have to be kidding, plain ignorant of history or just intent on deceiving others. Anti-American sentiment started to SHARPLY increase as soon as the USSR collapsed and has only gone up since no matter who was in the White House or which party controlled Congress. When the USSR existed, the two super powers presented a choice to other nations of the world to get behind or one to turn to for protection from the other super power. With the demise of one of them, the countries that had previously claimed to be neutral between the two no longer had any reason to remain neutral. Those who were only weak supporters of the US no longer had a reason to choose between the two at all and could let their true colors show. All of whom now find themselves having a bit more in common with those nations that were already virulently anti-American than ever before. The rest of the world doesn't like the idea of a single super power in the world. We wouldn't like the existence of a single super power in the world either if we weren't that super power. A rise in anti-Americanism is the only logical and rational consequence of the collapse of the USSR. No matter what we do, no matter how much Obama apologizes for our mere existence -the rest of the world will NEVER like the existence of a single super power in the world. We owe NO NATION on earth an apology for our existence, our wealth or our power. And we do NOT have to forgo the same right every other nation on earth has to defend itself and go on the offensive against an enemy that is preparing or already has attacked it. A right every nation on this planet would never hesitate to use when attacked by an enemy. But the ONE thing that is guaranteed to bring liberals out of the woodwork loudly proclaiming and insisting it is wrong. But ONLY if the US uses its power to defends itself. Even though this is the PRIMARY obligation of our government - while acting as my nanny is NOT!

Liberals insist that Bush "WASTED" the sympathy of the world by going on the offensive instead of uselessly wallowing in the eternal victimhood that defines the liberal mentality. If defending ourselves instead of wallowing in victimhood made them change their minds -then it is the "sympathy" that never existed in the first place. To say nothing of the fact that "sympathy" from those who didn't attack us has never once prevented another attack from those who did! Spare us all from the IDIOCY of the liberal demand that we all play victim with them. The further left the liberal is, the more he will insist our Constitution is actually a suicide pact and a document that was intended to give our enemies greater "privacy" rights to plot attacks against us on our own soil -than Americans have the right to their very lives, free from enemies that have infiltrated our country in order to attack us! Those so-called "American values" they claim are worth more than the lives of any American are oddly enough always vague and un-named "values". What do you call that "value" that in practice means government is actually assisting and making it a bit easier for our enemies in their quest to destroy us - instead of making them realize the consequences to them for attacking us are so dire, they don't dare do it again? Because I think the latter is a hell of a better "American value" than the former.

Obama's decision to bring terrorists captured in a foreign country to OUR soil so they can be given OUR rights and tried in a CIVILIAN court instead of a military one while putting every judge and juror on that trial at greatly increased risk - is typical of this liberal mentality that demands we engage in suicidal behavior as a nation! No one in their right mind can claim that is a decision that is actually in the best interests of this nation. It will have zero impact on either our enemies or our allies. It is one that not only the vast majority in this country strongly OPPOSE, it is one no Republican would have made in the first place. No Republican would have decided to have government lay claim to 1/6th of our economy and pretend it can run an entire industry better, more effectively and more cost effectively than the private sector. And it is Democrats on their nonstop wet dream spending spree that doubled our national debt in Obama's first six months and will triple it in another 2 years. Even though it took more than 200 years for it to reach the level it was when it was handed off to Obama. Hard to pretend saddling future generations that haven't even been born with our debt is in the nation's best interests. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that Obama wouldn't hesitate to use the power of his office to order the waterboarding of a captured terrorist if there was evidence the intended target of an attack was HIS own adorable daughters. And I would be RIGHT THERE fully supporting his decision to do that. But what makes me want to PUKE is the fact Obama would NEVER order the waterboarding of that terrorist in order to protect MY child. Or yours. Which is just one of many, many reasons I'd rather swim with the fishes than be a liberal.

This is something the politically naive just don't realize. If you disagree with or distrust what motivates and guides your political opponents -then why on earth would you allow the expansion of government power when that power will then be wielded by those political opponents once they win the majority? I assume if you believe Republicans are BASTARDS who don't have the best interests of the nation at heart, you wouldn't want them to have a lot of power even when elected to office, right? Then the rational mind in possession of COMMON SENSE and capable of critical thinking skills would realize it makes no sense to allow ANYONE or ANY political party to have that kind of power because it won't always be those you support who are wielding that power! And NO guarantee you will like HOW they choose to wield that power. You have no problem if Democrats expand all sorts of government powers since they are the ones in office right now -but surely you don't believe those powers just disappear when Republicans become the majority in power, do you? I don't want EITHER party to have those powers. I trust certain PEOPLE -but I will NEVER trust government -and neither should anyone else with a brain in their head! History has REPEATEDLY proven government is never trustworthy but always requires the people to keep a constant, wary eye on it, constantly need to check the nature of the beast to constantly expand its power. History has repeatedly proven the root cause of government gone bad, one that turns on its own people - is the same thing every single time! That government must first have the ability and POWER so that those in government can exploit it for their own purposes. It is the nature of those in government to do all they can to expand the power of government because they believe it benefits THEM. No matter what platitudes they use to get elected, they do it because they believe it benefits THEM or their party. Not because they believe it benefits WE THE PEOPLE. It is up to WE THE PEOPLE to keep that never ending quest to expand the powers of government in check at all times and refuse to forfeit our rights to a more powerful and intrusive government. The failure to do so is historically proven to be LETHAL and really, really bad for human life. A government never turns on its own people -until it does.

SCHULTZ: An apology right off the top here on the Ed Schultz show today, great to have you with us. I misspoke on Friday. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I meant to say, if I could vote 20 times, that’s what I’d do (guffaws) This has been a wonderful weekend for us. I’ve had more entertaining email from these right-wing nutjobs than ever before. It must be, it’s gotta be a record for the Ed Schultz show, now in its seventh year.

SCHULTZ: They want me off the air, of course they do! This Radio Equalizer guy or whoever the hell he is, they dissect every word, they’ll take a clip out and they’ll say he said this. Let me be very clear – I’m not advocating voter fraud, I’m just telling you what I would do. That’s how bad I want Scott Brown to lose!
race42008.com » Blog Archive » MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Digs In: “I’d Vote 20 Times”

It would appear that Schultz was expressing the exact thoughts he has been hekd to account for. Now is this a surprise, No? Ed Schultz is expressing an opinion and it's well known that he is a progressive and does not try to hide that fact. In this case though that opinion even though it is is how own and again has been admitted too, regardless of where you come down on the political side is at it's core advocating for an illegal activity.

SCHULTZ: An apology right off the top here on the Ed Schultz show today, great to have you with us. I misspoke on Friday. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I meant to say, if I could vote 20 times, that’s what I’d do (guffaws) This has been a wonderful weekend for us. I’ve had more entertaining email from these right-wing nutjobs than ever before. It must be, it’s gotta be a record for the Ed Schultz show, now in its seventh year.

SCHULTZ: They want me off the air, of course they do! This Radio Equalizer guy or whoever the hell he is, they dissect every word, they’ll take a clip out and they’ll say he said this. Let me be very clear – I’m not advocating voter fraud, I’m just telling you what I would do. That’s how bad I want Scott Brown to lose!
race42008.com » Blog Archive » MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Digs In: “I’d Vote 20 Times”

It would appear that Schultz was expressing the exact thoughts he has been hekd to account for. Now is this a surprise, No? Ed Schultz is expressing an opinion and it's well known that he is a progressive and does not try to hide that fact. In this case though that opinion even though it is is how own and again has been admitted too, regardless of where you come down on the political side is at it's core advocating for an illegal activity.

He has a radio show??? He's been on for 7 years???

He's still admitting he would commit a felony. He must really want Brown to lose if he would go to jail for it.

Course, what he is not saying is that those "right wing nutjobs" who want him off the air are his sponsors. The rest of us dont care at all.

He has a radio show??? He's been on for 7 years???

He's still admitting he would commit a felony. He must really want Brown to lose if he would go to jail for it.

Course, what he is not saying is that those "right wing nutjobs" who want him off the air are his sponsors. The rest of us dont care at all.

He does have a radio show from what I understand and it's obvious to anyone who has seen the man or heard him talk that this has more to do with Republicans in general. As Ed Schultz is very partisan and makes no bones about where he stands. One can make an argument that by being on air and making that sort of suggestion that he is inciting others to commit Voter Fraud. I do recall that there was a big issue with this sort thing during the 08 election with Rush Limbaugh in the state of of Ohio. I don't think people though should be surprised by his comments as again he is pretty clear where he stands and this comment did not surprise me much.

its funny to watch the dishonest dems try to spin this as hyperbole or something....we don't need dishonest preachers preaching to us about cheating...his comments were not hyperbole

but nice try truthdoesn'tmatters

nor do we need shyster lawyers telling us that they KNOW the true meaning and intent of everyone's words and thoughts...

wouldn't you agree yurtie?

Well, so much for the "taken out of context" and "hyperbole" stalking horses.

Though, I seriously doubt that the disingenuous party toadies who were playing those cards will stand corrected.

I have said in many posts that Glenn beck and Ed Shultz are two sides of the same crazy cvoin. I stand corrected; Ed Shultz is actually advocating illegal voter fraud, and I find him a little less entertaining after he said this.
Glenn Beck is way more entertaining than Big ed, who is on his way to obsurity, IMHO.
While those that do not like Glenn Beck grasp at trying to connect Beck in some way to the abortion murderer or the holocoust museum shooter, here we have a clear crime committed by ed- calling for voters to commit a felony.
Even this is entertaining, to a point. Then it just pisses off the people who actually believe we should have fair and legal elections.
If Ed is held responsible for his statements, he is headed for obscurity. If he is supported by the democrats, then they are headed for obscurity. The American people want legal and free elections, and do not take cheating, or calling for cheating, in elections lightly.
There is no defense for his statements.

to pretend that this is equal to real Vote FRAUD is stupid.

Hes an asshole for saying it and I already emailed him about it.

Did you email and or boycott Ann Culter for CHEATING in an electoion by breaking the laws of Florida to vote?

Did you email and or boycott Ann Culter for CHEATING in an electoion by breaking the laws of Florida to vote?

Claiming that the other guy "did it first" is no defense, except for the weak-minded.

Ed's statements look an awful lot like calling for illegal activities by his listeners. The hypocrasy of the left is to condone this, while looking for anything that links thoe commentators on the other side to crimes they were not involved in.
I was not aware that they were having an election in Florida or that Ann Coulter was "cheating" in it.
Show me proof or take your lame argument someplace where it will be appreciated.

but the Democrats of course do.....i know Pelosi sure makes me think that....
Please cite one thing that republicans have done for the people of the US in the last 30 years, and I don't mean their gifts to the wealthiest Americans.

Junky if you believe that anyone in DC has this countries interest at heart before their own interests then you are as foolish as people have been saying you are.....

Claiming that the other guy "did it first" is no defense, except for the weak-minded.

Ed's statements look an awful lot like calling for illegal activities by his listeners. The hypocrasy of the left is to condone this, while looking for anything that links thoe commentators on the other side to crimes they were not involved in.
I was not aware that they were having an election in Florida or that Ann Coulter was "cheating" in it.
Show me proof or take your lame argument someplace where it will be appreciated.

Where did I claim the ohter guy did it first.

They are NOT the same thing.

I already gave Ed shit for saying this ,I emailed him and told him to apologise or lose me as a viewer.

He said something very stupid.

Coulter CHEATED IN AN ELECTIION!

they are very different.

One broke the election laws and one said something really stupid.

Why is the one in which the laws were broken less important to you?

I already gave Ed shit for saying this ,I emailed him and told him to apologise or lose me as a viewer.

they are very different.

Once again, I ask for some sort of proof that points to Ann Coulter "cheating" in an election.
Despite your username, I need more than your statements.
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I also think it needs to be current, otherwise we can all bring up the Tammany Hall Scandal to point to the actions of the democrats, and Watergate to point to the actions of the republicans.........
still waiting.....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

they are very different.

How did Ann Coulter cheat in an election?? I wasn't aware Coulter was running for anything???

As for ED. Your right. He was stupid to say what he said. You gotta love it though. He at least puts his true thoughts out there. No PC in site. kInda refreshing doncha know??

Last edited:
Yup Claudette, the entertainment value is immense- to a point. Then it becomes disturbing, to a point.
The most disturbing aspect is that he has defenders, even though they might have "sent an email', they are still defending him.
Still waiting for the news of Ann Coulter "cheating an election"......

Forum List

Back