MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

bringing up real republican voter fraud shenanigans is desh's way of suggesting to the OP author that people in glass houses ought not to throw stones.

Ed was using a literary device known as "hyperbole".... something that those on the right with their My Weekly Reader level of language skills have a tough time recognizing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk

just imagine if rush had said this about coakely

jillian, truthmatters, ravi et al would be frothing at the mouth calling for his resignation or to open a criminal investigation

And what does Rachel Maddox, the future Hiezman trophy winner from the line backer position from the Univerisity of Michigan have to say about this. :lol::lol: MSNBC-plot- dumb down america program. :lol::lol:

I've yet to see any credible evidence that the United States lost any standing in the world during the Bush administration. I have seen the Obama administration look pretty stupid to foreign leaders.

With that said, I still am amazed how much liberals are more concerned about looking good then doing the right thing. Who the heck cares if we are the most hated nation on earth if we did the right thing?

invading Iraq was the WRONG thing done for the WRONG reasons... and when a country does the wrong thing for the wrong reasons, it loses credibility in the community of nations and creates an environment where one cannot rely on the enthusiastic support of our "allies" in any future endeavor.

Your opinion isnt evidence. Though I have no doubt you believe it is.

You also need to realize we have more then 3 allies.

I dont like it when American elections are stolen. If you refuse to believe cold hard facts its not my fault.

If that was true, you wouldn't be a Democrat

The 2000 election result was changed by the Floridas felons list that was responsible for keeping thousands of Perfectly legal voters from voting in the election.

THAT IS A FACT!

No, it's a paranoid delusion. You just cant deal with the fact that Al Gore wasnt able to steal that election. Which is pretty amazing considering it was over 10 years ago and the rest of the nation has moved on.

There is court documentation for this.

The is "court documentation" for alot of BS that isnt real as well. What's your point? It's not difficult to create "court documentation". Heck, file any frivolous complaint with the court administrators and it becomes "court documentation".

The election was stolen by actions that Florida was forced to stop with court action.

You're completely delusional.

I will never stop talking about history.

except, you're completely wrong. You lost the election. But you cant believe people would possibly vote against you so you guys tried to steal the election in front of the entire nation. And you still lost. And so you are getting more and more extreme over it despite it being history.

And you wonder why everyone things you are the biggest liar on the board.

I've yet to see any credible evidence that the United States lost any standing in the world during the Bush administration. I have seen the Obama administration look pretty stupid to foreign leaders.

With that said, I still am amazed how much liberals are more concerned about looking good then doing the right thing. Who the heck cares if we are the most hated nation on earth if we did the right thing?

invading Iraq was the WRONG thing done for the WRONG reasons... and when a country does the wrong thing for the wrong reasons, it loses credibility in the community of nations and creates an environment where one cannot rely on the enthusiastic support of our "allies" in any future endeavor.

Your opinion isnt evidence. Though I have no doubt you believe it is.

You also need to realize we have more then 3 allies.

I never purported to be presenting "evidence", only my informed opinion.

And I am well aware of the members of all of our alliances... and I am well aware, from my personal friendships with many retired career officers from those member nation's military establishments that more than three of our allies were profoundly displeased with the halfwit cowboy diplomacy of the Bush administration.

perhaps ed schultz really let the cat out of the bag....maybe he voiced democrat strategy to win elections....he hasn't recanted his statement, msnbc hasn't repudiated him, and only a couple of dems had anything to say about it....

the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.

bringing up real republican voter fraud shenanigans is desh's way of suggesting to the OP author that people in glass houses ought not to throw stones.

Ed was using a literary device known as "hyperbole".... something that those on the right with their My Weekly Reader level of language skills have a tough time recognizing.

First, its his 'outrage' shinning through....then he is "using hyperbole".....

What bullshit....I'll just take Schultz at his word....he is so typically democrat in every way....cheat to win elections and call your opponents vial names.....
Its right out of the Democratic political playbook....Schultz, maineman, desh....seems you clowns all stick together....:lol:

ps...couldn't you find some other website you could call home?

perhaps ed schultz really let the cat out of the bag....maybe he voiced democrat strategy to win elections....he hasn't recanted his statement, msnbc hasn't repudiated him, and only a couple of dems had anything to say about it....

Not a peep against him, I mean how could they, it would be like renouncing Mao.

the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.

First, its his 'outrage' shinning through....then he is "using hyperbole".....

What bullshit....I'll just take Schultz at his word....he is so typically democrat in every way....cheat to win elections and call your opponents vial names.....
Its right out of the Democratic political playbook....Schultz, maineman, desh....seems you clowns all stick together....:lol:

ps...couldn't you find some other website you could call home?

I guess using hyperbole to express outrage is something too complex for your simpleton brain.

THAT is certainly no surprise, write.... you have been a moron since the politics.com days

plus ce que change, plus ce que meme chose

or perhaps he was using hyperbole...they taught you how to use that in law school, didn't they?

I've heard the audio from numerous sources and in context.

There's absolutely zero evidence in content or voice inflection to suggest that Schultz was being sarcastic or hyperbolic.

Fail.

your partisan opinion.

About which I could give a fuck

Not my partisan opinion at all. In fact, I kinda used to like Schultz before he turned Broadway head case.

He was serious and you fail.

it is only your opinion that he was serious.

and you remain a moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk

just imagine if rush had said this about coakely

jillian, truthmatters, ravi et al would be frothing at the mouth calling for his resignation or to open a criminal investigation

It sounds like Brown will win, Schultz will go down the drain, something like MSLSD's ratings, the liberals thought they could run the dog catcher and win, life can be cruel.....:lol::lol::lol:

but the Democrats of course do.....i know Pelosi sure makes me think that....

its funny to watch the dishonest dems try to spin this as hyperbole or something....we don't need dishonest preachers preaching to us about cheating...his comments were not hyperbole

but nice try truthdoesn'tmatters

Forum List

Back