MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk[/ame]

just imagine if rush had said this about coakely

jillian, truthmatters, ravi et al would be frothing at the mouth calling for his resignation or to open a criminal investigation

the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.

Well Bush said teh same thing. Or was it Cheney? Maybe it was Rove.
I dunno.
I know that one of the site's libtards will be along ina minute telling us everyone does it and Republicans have a long record of suppressing votes.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some cheating. I'm sure ACORN/SEIU and the corrupt Dem party in Mass can find a few dead people and New Hampshire residents to vote for Coakley. Who knows, Ted Kennedy might actually get his vote counted Tuesday.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some cheating. I'm sure ACORN/SEIU and the corrupt Dem party in Mass can find a few dead people and New Hampshire residents to vote for Coakley. Who knows, Ted Kennedy might actually get his vote counted Tuesday.

and the republican party in massachusetts is as pure as the driven snow????:razz:

and the republican party in massachusetts is as pure as the driven snow????:razz:

Uh oh. Yup here comes the "everybody does it" defense.
Yes. For the record the GOP in MA is made up of certified saints. Not a single registered GOP voter or office holder has so much as entertained the notion of engaging in illegal or, gasp, hypocritical behavior (perish the thought).
Happy now?

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw[/url]

i'm not even watching your video....my hunch is, it is a lame attempt at....they did it too or something stupid like that

i'm not surprised that you are such a hack, you couldn't bring yourself to condemn ed

jillian, truthmatters, ravi et al would be frothing at the mouth calling for his resignation or to open a criminal investigation

Just another garden variety, frothing at the mouth, needs to be bitch slapped and told to shut the fuck up liberal.

Uh oh. Yup here comes the "everybody does it" defense.
Yes. For the record the GOP in MA is made up of certified saints. Not a single registered GOP voter or office holder has so much as entertained the notion of engaging in illegal or, gasp, hypocritical behavior (perish the thought).
Happy now?

I live up in this neck of the woods... I know that there are rascals on both sides... but I am not the one making unfounded accusations about the republican party perpetrating voter fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk

You kidding?

They'd be front and center in the pitchforks-and-torches rent-a-mob.

Forum List

Back