MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

Liberal loons like Schultz are losing it at this point. It is nice to see a Liberal loon being honest for once though. I have no doubt that the Democrats will attempt to rig the election in Massachusetts. There are Millions of Schultz Liberal loons up there. So nothing would surprise me up there. Expect to hear about all those "Voter Irregularities." today. Brown just needs to stay strong and keep fighting. I'm confident he will come out on top because he is clearly the superior candidate. Go get em Mr. Brown!

Since that is still from 2006, that's where your saying it's ok 'because the other guy did it first".

This is the right way to deal with it, if they did it, prosecute them. Since she is still out walking around, and it's been over tweo years, I wonder how it has been settled.
I can only find leftwingnut blogs on a google search about it, and nothing as to how it has been settled in court.

Now how does this relate to old ed's statements?

Or is this simply deflection?

Think Progress » Coulter cleared of charges after FBI calls.
Coulter cleared of charges after FBI calls.

“Conservative pundit Ann Coulter has been cleared of allegations that she falsified her Palm Beach County voter’s registration and voted illegally — this, after a high-level FBI agent made unsolicited phone calls to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office to vouch for Coulter.”

Not sure what to think of that, sounds a little 'off' to me.

It is from 2007, and more current.

Still, how is this related to big ed?

I believe this particular MSNBC Liberal loon also has a pretty spotty past. Records show that he has a long history of domestic violence. Apparently he used to knock his ex-wife around quite a bit. I heard the Dems were thinking about running him for office. God i hope they do. This tool guarantees another Republican victory in whatever election he runs in. Yikes!

Think Progress » Coulter cleared of charges after FBI calls.
Coulter cleared of charges after FBI calls.

“Conservative pundit Ann Coulter has been cleared of allegations that she falsified her Palm Beach County voter’s registration and voted illegally — this, after a high-level FBI agent made unsolicited phone calls to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office to vouch for Coulter.”

Not sure what to think of that, sounds a little 'off' to me.

It is from 2007, and more current.

Still, how is this related to big ed?

Who was this FBI agent and what did he say to stop the case?

This is about what is more important words or actions?

I believe this particular MSNBC Liberal loon also has a pretty spotty past. Records show that he has a long history of domestic violence. Apparently he used to knock his ex-wife around quite a bit. I heard the Dems were thinking about running him for office. God i hope they do. This tool guarantees another Republican victory in whatever election he runs in. Yikes!

Could you provide us with the facts please?

Could you provide us with the facts please?

Now that's hilarious! Calling for facts when your short of them yourself.
Thats such a big laugh it's almost worth a rep on it's entertainment value alone.

Let Liberal kooks like Schultz continue to rant & rave. The more they rant the more common sense thinking voters will rush over to the Republican Party. Most Independents are not far left kooks like the MSNBC kooks are. The Independents are going to have very big say in coming elections. I believe most of them lean Conservative. So let the loons rant. It can only benefit the Republicans in the end. I guess we'll see though.

Well, so much for the "taken out of context" and "hyperbole" stalking horses.

Though, I seriously doubt that the disingenuous party toadies who were playing those cards will stand corrected.

so... let me get this straight.... he says he'd vote TEN times... and now he says he'd vote TWENTY times and that is NOT hyperbole????? LMFAO

what if he said a hundred times? How about a million times? :razz:

Well, so much for the "taken out of context" and "hyperbole" stalking horses.

Though, I seriously doubt that the disingenuous party toadies who were playing those cards will stand corrected.

so... let me get this straight.... he says he'd vote TEN times... and now he says he'd vote TWENTY times and that is NOT hyperbole????? LMFAO

what if he said a hundred times? How about a million times? :razz:
Get it straight...I was right and you won't stand corrected. :lol:

Hack.

lol....he admits he meant it, just that he is supposedly not advocating voter fraud....just what he would do and idiot dem apologists bend over backwards to defend his comments

only a pathetic liar partisan hack would claim this hyperbole, especially after he reiterated he meant what he said

where did anyone defend his stupid words?

BTW who is defending Ann Coulter for real voter fraud?

Oh he's definitely not kidding. Most Liberal wing nuts fully agree with him.. I expect to see a lot of those "Voter Irregularities" up there today. This election could very well go the way of Franken's stealing of the Minnesota Senate Seat. I guess we'll see.

lol....he admits he meant it, just that he is supposedly not advocating voter fraud....just what he would do and idiot dem apologists bend over backwards to defend his comments

only a pathetic liar partisan hack would claim this hyperbole, especially after he reiterated he meant what he said

and pathetic losers would argue against the use of hyperbole when they clearly do not even understand the meaning of the word.

ten is not hyperbole? twenty is not hyperbole? what about fifty? what about a hundred? what about a thousand?

idiot

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!:razz:

Forum List

Back