MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

So we went from Ed Schultz to Coulter. How did this happen.. ?????

Don't hardly know. This was about Shutz's statement and Truthmatter brought up some story about Ann Coulter voting in the wrong district. What does one have to do with the other?? Ya got me.

If you figure it out, drop me a line. Thanks

How is it that ANYONE can vote ten times in any election?

You see that would make it hyperbole.

by cheating, just like he said you nitwit....you're the one who claims all this voter fraud by the gop....you honestly don't think it is possible for one person to vote multiple times? without ID checks, it is very possible...sign up a bunch of false voter names like acorn, and its very easy...

how come you've changed your tune?

And the WHOLE point is he cant.

That is what makes it a GREAT exageration.

Thanks for helping to prove my point.

by cheating, just like he said you nitwit....you're the one who claims all this voter fraud by the gop....you honestly don't think it is possible for one person to vote multiple times? without ID checks, it is very possible...sign up a bunch of false voter names like acorn, and its very easy...

I did not defend him but it was hyperbole if he could NOT actually vote 10 times huh?

Now how does he get to all those adresses mailboxes to get his voter cards?

I did not defend him but it was hyperbole if he could NOT actually vote 10 times huh?

oh stop it already, you're embarrassing yourself....

the fact is, he COULD cheat....you said it is impossible, that is simply not true. it is disengious coming from you the one who constantly whines about gop voter fraud/cheating....the reality is, there are numerous ways he could cheat and vote 10 times

oh stop it already, you're embarrassing yourself....

the fact is, he COULD cheat....you said it is impossible, that is simply not true. it is disengious coming from you the one who constantly whines about gop voter fraud/cheating....the reality is, there are numerous ways he could cheat and vote 10 times

what number would you say would reach the state of hyperbole? and are there are cases on record of anyone from any party ever voting ten times in one election?

Forum List

Back