MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

Is the genetic "blackness" total of 2 black Americans equal to or greater than the genetic "blackness" total of 1 black African? Have an answer blackness expert? Got a link for it?

Math and logic are not your strong suit, I see.

More of a strong suit than your comprehension of "blackness".

You are right up to a point. Not being black, I don't know how you define "blackness". Your question, quoted above isn't relative to the discussion nor is it logical. WTF are you trying to say?
2 100% black folks are individually no more or less black than one 100% black person.
barack obama is 50% black. His children are 75% black. I have little understanding of what a racist pig like you considers "blackness" but I do understand genetics.

Bring it on, asshole.

I don't live in Alabama, so I don't drive it's highways.

Come on down. With a mouth like yours you wouldn't last 10 minutes. Or are you a pussy in real life?

He's an

1e10ce77942923f7a786495c519a3aa6.png

Math and logic are not your strong suit, I see.

You are right up to a point. Not being black, I don't know how you define "blackness". Your question, quoted above isn't relative to the discussion nor is it logical. WTF are you trying to say?
2 100% black folks are individually no more or less black than one 100% black person.
barack obama is 50% black. His children are 75% black. I have little understanding of what a racist pig like you considers "blackness" but I do understand genetics.

Then you understand that the odds of a black American who descended from slaves being "100%" black is close to impossible. You don't know the black community and should quit while you are behind.

Then you understand that the odds of a black American who descended from slaves being "100%" black is close to impossible. You don't know the black community and should quit while you are behind.
Tell Herman Cain hat you idiots seem to reject? Herman is 100% descended from slaves. But wrong party? Ideals?

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
I look at Cain and see a savvy businessman, you look at him and see skin color.

Fucking racist scum.

Really? Aren't you the one who said Cain should pick JC Watt as his running mate?

"I don't hate white people because I was a victim, I hate white people because you are white people."-Salt Jones' favorite quote.
First the man's name is Watts....Not Watt.
Second former US House member Watts has been out of politics for quite some time. He Served the people of Oklahoma well.

I look at Cain and see a savvy businessman, you look at him and see skin color.

Fucking racist scum.

Really? Aren't you the one who said Cain should pick JC Watt as his running mate?

"I don't hate white people because I was a victim, I hate white people because you are white people."-Salt Jones' favorite quote.
First the man's name is Watts....Not Watt.
Second former US House member Watts has been out of politics for quite some time. He Served the people of Oklahoma well.

Yet that didn't stop a member of the tea party on this board from saying that JC Watts should be Herman Cain's VP choice. I wonder why, since he's been out of politics so long. Take time you want to talk shit pull your head out of your ass.

Forum List

Back