MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

Admitting you're a racist moonbat is the first step. :lol:

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
I look at Cain and see a savvy businessman, you look at him and see skin color.

Fucking racist scum.

Really? Aren't you the one who said Cain should pick JC Watt as his running mate?

"I don't hate white people because I was a victim, I hate white people because you are white people."-Salt Jones' favorite quote.

It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya' racist bastard!:evil:

lol I 'm racist because you say Cain is more black than Obama? I don't vote on blackness or whiteness.
No fool, YOU called Cain a "token" black.......It doesn't get any more racist then that.

Ya' fuckin' racist bastard!:evil:

Cain's a token coon, not a token black.

It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please explain how he is more black than Obama. Please list your boni fides as arbitrator of blackness.
Black father, black mother.

Case closed, period!

Now tell us, ya' cowardly black racist MOTHERfucker, do you hate Obama's white side, as much as you proclaim to hate ALL of us whites?

Or are you a hypocritical lil' racist pussy?:eusa_whistle:

Please explain how he is more black than Obama. Please list your boni fides as arbitrator of blackness.

Case closed, period!

Now tell us, ya' cowardly black racist MOTHERfucker, do you hate Obama's white side, as much as you proclaim to hate ALL of us whites?

No whistle needed. It's not like I'm scared to answer your bullshit question.

Is Herman Cain more black than Malcolm X, Louis Farakhan or Bob Marley?

P.S. Half black means all black.

Obama's white half attained honorary black status by having a 100% black kid.

I find it funny that a dishonorably discharged coward such as you Wicked Jester would call someone else a coward.

A number of our liberal members here have said as much. They just can't handle the fact that they are twice as racist as Republicans. After all, our man is twice as black as their guy.
Once and for all, should Cain win the nomination, race will be off the table and is scares the shit out of them.

You said exactly what I was going to say.

My condolences, lol.

Wow, back in the segregation era it was thw white racists that insisted on the 'one drop' rule to determine if one was black.

Today it's the libtards doing it to cover their halfwhite, half black elite they have enlisted in the black community to lead them into thralldom.

Case closed, period!

I find it funny that a dishonorably discharged coward such as you Wicked Jester would call someone else a coward.
Dishonorably discharged?.....BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAAAA!:lol::lol::lol:

Boy, you couldn't hold a candle to my service record.

Now, you hate whites with a passion, son, so, you must hate half of Obama, correct?

Come on, ya' cowardly lil' racist pussy......Just admit it!

Wow, back in the segregation era it was thw white racists that insisted on the 'one drop' rule to determine if one was black.

Today it's the libtards doing it to cover their halfwhite, half black elite they have enlisted in the black community to lead them into thralldom.

I lead myself. I'm sorry if your weak ass white genes get overpowered when they mix with the negro genes. Don't you have a VA klan meeting to attend?

Case closed, period!

Now, you hate whites with a passion, son, so, you must hate half of Obama, correct?

Bullshit, that passed laws about you fake soldiers. Did you buy a MOH online like that other asshat?

I put my answer in that other post.

P.S. Was Judas a good Christian? Is Herman a good black man?

My bad, it must have been another white racist piece of shit. Sorry for the mix up.

Mean names to go with the neg, but no balls to refute my post. That's the Oddball way.:lol:
I'll say it in public too, boy....Which also has nothing to do with your skin color, you fucking dirtball.

What has nothing to do with my skin color, you calling me "boy"? Then why refer to my skin color after saying it.

P.S. It will be nice when the election comes and you go. I doubt you'll be man enough to honor your word, you are a white conservative after all.

Bullshit, that passed laws about you fake soldiers. Did you buy a MOH online like that other asshat?

Yeah. ok, boy!

Now, do you hate Obama's mother, who was a WHITE woman.

Surely you must hate her and the drunken loser of a father for creating a half white spawn named Barack.....Correct, you dirty lil' racist pussy?

Come on, lil' man.......You can't be the racist you claim to be without hating all three......I mean, we all know you're a fuckin' pussy, so, are you also a fucking hypocritical lil' racist bastard?

Yeah. ok, boy!

Now, do you hate Obama's mother, who was a WHITE woman.

Surely you must hate her and the drunken loser of a father for creating a half white spawn named Barack.....Correct, you dirty lil' racist pussy?

Come on, lil' man.......You can't be the racist you claim to be without hating all three......I mean, we all know you're a fuckin' pussy, so, are you also a fucking hypocritical lil' racist bastard?

Really, tin soldier?

Half black is all black. Something you white people will never understand. Come on blackness expert give us you definition of blackness. Cain is a token coon. He's your good negro, a doppelganger for your racism.

Case closed, period!

Circular logic is your strong suit, eh?

lol I 'm racist because you say Cain is more black than Obama? I don't vote on blackness or whiteness.

Nor wouls I. I voted for McCain in '08 on policy and if Cain runs against obama next year, I'll vote for him on policy too. Are you beginning to catch on?
Hey answer me this: Would you have voted for obama if he was white?

Case closed, period!

Circular logic is your strong suit, eh?

Nope. I'm not a white conservative.

Nor wouls I. I voted for McCain in '08 on policy and if Cain runs against obama next year, I'll vote for him on policy too. Are you beginning to catch on?
Hey answer me this: Would you have voted for obama if he was white?

Yep. You are dumb.

Forum List

Back