MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

No whistle needed. It's not like I'm scared to answer your bullshit question.

Is Herman Cain more black than Malcolm X, Louis Farakhan or Bob Marley?

P.S. Half black means all black.

Obama's white half attained honorary black status by having a 100% black kid.

I find it funny that a dishonorably discharged coward such as you Wicked Jester would call someone else a coward.

Circular logic is your strong suit, eh?

Nope. I'm not a white conservative.

Ok, so not being a white conservative means you don't use circular logic when you use circular logic. Pardon me for assuming you used any sort of logic in the first place.

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya' racist bastard!:evil:

Please explain how he is more black than Obama. Please list your boni fides as arbitrator of blackness.

He's twice as black as obama, fool. He actually had 2 black parents

Please explain how he is more black than Obama. Please list your boni fides as arbitrator of blackness.
Black father, black mother.

Case closed, period!

Now tell us, ya' cowardly black racist MOTHERfucker, do you hate Obama's white side, as much as you proclaim to hate ALL of us whites?

Or are you a hypocritical lil' racist pussy?:eusa_whistle:

I find it funny that a dishonorably discharged coward such as you Wicked Jester would call someone else a coward.

75% fool!

Nope. I'm not a white conservative.

Ok, so not being a white conservative means you don't use circular logic when you use circular logic. Pardon me for assuming you used any sort of logic in the first place.

Is blackness in black people defined only by their percentage of genetic "blackness"?

P.S. Teena Marie was more black than Herman Cain.

Do I really care one way or the other? No. And either way it doesn't change the fact your statement used circular reasoning. I'll stop wasting my time talking to you now.

It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya' racist bastard!:evil:

He's twice as black as obama, fool. He actually had 2 black parents

Is the genetic "blackness" total of 2 black Americans equal to or greater than the genetic "blackness" total of 1 black African? Have an answer blackness expert? Got a link for it?

Is blackness in black people defined only by their percentage of genetic "blackness"?

P.S. Teena Marie was more black than Herman Cain.

Do I really care one way or the other? No. And either way it doesn't change the fact your statement used circular reasoning. I'll stop wasting my time talking to you now.

Run bitch, run.

A number of our liberal members here have said as much. They just can't handle the fact that they are twice as racist as Republicans. After all, our man is twice as black as their guy.
Once and for all, should Cain win the nomination, race will be off the table and is scares the shit out of them.

You don't have to go back as far as Lincoln to understand the inbred racism of the democrat party. Look at what they did to Justice Clarence Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice. Al Gore's father, senator Gore was a segregationist. The democrat party was the party of segregation in the 60's.

Case closed, period!

Now tell us, ya' cowardly black racist MOTHERfucker, do you hate Obama's white side, as much as you proclaim to hate ALL of us whites?

75% fool!

And you are 100% future roadkill.

A number of our liberal members here have said as much. They just can't handle the fact that they are twice as racist as Republicans. After all, our man is twice as black as their guy.
Once and for all, should Cain win the nomination, race will be off the table and is scares the shit out of them.

You don't have to go back as far as Lincoln to understand the inbred racism of the democrat party. Look at what they did to Justice Clarence Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice. Al Gore's father, senator Gore was a segregationist. The democrat party was the party of segregation in the 60's.

And they passed that torch to the Republican party with Nixon's "Southern Strategy". Keep the flame alive, Republicans. Keep the flame alive.

Case closed, period!

not only are you warped but its interesting to see just how scared you are.

And they passed that torch to the Republican party with Nixon's "Southern Strategy". Keep the flame alive, Republicans. Keep the flame alive.

when you can demonstrate anything but a naked political grab for votes, like oh some systemic racist or segregationist policy enacted by the rep. party, then you would have a point, but you can't .....and you do know what Richard Daley Sr. said about McCarthy and the democratic party right? so that southern 'race policy' crap is worth nothing but a bucket of warm spit.

lol I 'm racist because you say Cain is more black than Obama? I don't vote on blackness or whiteness.

Nor wouls I. I voted for McCain in '08 on policy and if Cain runs against obama next year, I'll vote for him on policy too. Are you beginning to catch on?
Hey answer me this: Would you have voted for obama if he was white?

Yep. You are dumb.

I'm sure then a vote of members participating in this thread would agree then.
How about it, folks?

Case closed, period!

not only are you warped but its interesting to see just how scared you are.

Scared of what, Dr Phil?

Forum List

Back