MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

lmao at fake indignation by the Fox News racists.
So, now it's racist to object to a racist characterization.

Do you know how tremendously stupid you are?

Thanks I'll take that insult as a compliment. You might have a point if even one person made a rational aurgument on why Finney's comment was "racists" or made any aurgement at all instead a thread full of insults.

The T and Daveman should get a room already.
Oh, look. Another leftist using homosexuality as an insult.

If you stopped stroking each other in public your homosexuality wouldnt be an issue

You lefties need to try to get on the same page.

Your resort to the use of the gay slur implies that you think that it is an insult to suggest someone is gay. Yet, you lefties love to preach all the time about how that kind of thinking is so Neanderthal.

So, which is it to you, asshat?

Your resort to the use of the gay slur implies that you think that it is an insult to suggest someone is gay. Yet, you lefties love to preach all the time about how that kind of thinking is so Neanderthal.

I need to get on the same page as no one. If the T and Daveman weren't heavy petting each other it wouldn't be an issue.

I need to get on the same page as no one. If the T and Daveman weren't heavy petting each other it wouldn't be an issue.

The problem, asshole, is you can't even get on the same page as yourself.

You fucking douche.

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
Funny thing is, you fucking racist piece of shit, we see a brilliant man with an education AND an executive track record, and all YOU see is a black man.

Negged.

Piece of shit racist.

Hahaha. Sure, sure. Except when Cain made his first comments about niggerhead.

Hmm, I thought niggerhead is what all of those fine upstanding black street walkers were selling..

Are 95% of blacks "racist", because I can guarantee that Karen Finney's opinion of Cain is held by 95% of all black Americans?

Y'know, I once asked a friend of mine -- a black conservative -- why the black community votes overwhelmingly Democrat. He said, "It's because they don't think for themselves."

You prove he's right.

Thanks I'll take that insult as a compliment. You might have a point if even one person made a rational aurgument on why Finney's comment was "racists" or made any aurgement at all instead a thread full of insults.
Oh, yeah, right -- Finney's a liberal, so it's impossible for her to be racist. I forgot.

Are 95% of blacks "racist", because I can guarantee that Karen Finney's opinion of Cain is held by 95% of all black Americans?

Y'know, I once asked a friend of mine -- a black conservative -- why the black community votes overwhelmingly Democrat. He said, "It's because they don't think for themselves."

You prove he's right.

Yeah, read the posts of the republicans concerning the black community and see why we don't vote for your candidates. I bet your "friend" is married to a white woman.

You prove he's right.

Yeah, read the posts of the republicans concerning the black community and see why we don't vote for your candidates. I bet your "friend" is married to a white woman.
You lose.

And you don't vote for GOP candidates because you see everything...EVERYTHING...through the lens of skin color. Democrats pander to you that way, and you dutifully lap it up.

My friend was right -- you don't think for yourself.

Forum List

Back