MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

Y'know, I once asked a friend of mine -- a black conservative -- why the black community votes overwhelmingly Democrat. He said, "It's because they don't think for themselves."

You prove he's right.

Yeah, read the posts of the republicans concerning the black community and see why we don't vote for your candidates. I bet your "friend" is married to a white woman.
You lose.

And you don't vote for GOP candidates because you see everything...EVERYTHING...through the lens of skin color. Democrats pander to you that way, and you dutifully lap it up.

My friend was right -- you don't think for yourself.

except I voted for Bob Ehrlich for governor of Maryland over Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and I voted for the Republican Mormon mayor of my city. National GOP is very different from local GOP. Your friend is probably the lone black in his household, neighborhood and church.

Yeah, read the posts of the republicans concerning the black community and see why we don't vote for your candidates. I bet your "friend" is married to a white woman.
You lose.

And you don't vote for GOP candidates because you see everything...EVERYTHING...through the lens of skin color. Democrats pander to you that way, and you dutifully lap it up.

except I voted for Bob Ehrlich for governor of Maryland over Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and I voted for the Republican Mormon mayor of my city. National GOP is very different from local GOP. Your friend is probably the lone black in his household, neighborhood and church.
Why? Because he's educated and successful? Are you saying that's not the norm for blacks?

Democrats don't think it's possible for you to succeed on your own.

You lose.

Why? Because he's educated and successful? Are you saying that's not the norm for blacks?

Except I'm educated and successful and I did it on my own. No, because most black conservative men are married to white women or they sexually harass white women, a la Herman Cain.

Except I'm educated and successful and I did it on my own.
You once said you took advantage of every advantage given you by Affirmative Action, did you not?

Affirmative Action: Democrats don't think minorities can succeed on their own without the help of Democrats.
No, because most black conservative men are married to white women or they sexually harass white women, a la Herman Cain.
And of course, you have nothing to back up that ridiculous claim with.

FYI, he's married to a lovely Korean lady.

People still watch NBC? They lost it a long time ago. Why would people watch such lunacy? I don't get it.

NBC has the highest rated news program(period).
Really? Prove it!
Which news cast? The national one( Nightly News)?
Local newscasts? News shows such as dateline?
C'mon....Get those latest ratings and post them here.
The only people watching NBC, CBS and ABC News are liberals.
That's about 30% of the total viewing audience that views a 30 minute newscast for at least 15 minutes.
I wonder what demo they used to come up the numbers. 18-54 is horse shit. Advertisers pay little attention to 18-54.

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
It's just killing you losers that a successful black man is telling like it truly is.

And guess what....He's more black than Obama will ever be!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya' racist bastard!:evil:

lol I 'm racist because you say Cain is more black than Obama? I don't vote on blackness or whiteness.
Sure you do.
A denial is as good as admitting you do the opposite of the denial.
When it comes to liberals. We pay no attention to what you say. We watch what you do.
Remember that. You're being watched. And we're taking notes.

Obviously the Democrats hate the idea of a strong Conservative Republican. It also scares the hell out of them. They wouldn't want their slaves to start wandering off the plantation now would they? If African Americans began leaving the Democratic for the Republican Party in even small numbers,it would hurt the Democrats very badly. They're in panic-mode right now. That's all this is. This woman is ridiculous. Period,end of story.

Except I'm educated and successful and I did it on my own. No, because most black conservative men are married to white women or they sexually harass white women, a la Herman Cain.

What a profoundly ignorant thing to say.... oh, wait, it's Salt Jones.

Never mind.

So most of the black pro athletes who marry non black women are politically conservative?
That's the story you're running with?
You are a profoundly ignorant individual.
It is my hope that your hate causes you extreme isolation and misery. No civilized society should have to put up with the likes of you.

Forum List

Back