MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

466793_566118836742170_385013684_o-620x410.jpg

Anna and Alex Nikolayev with their baby, Sammy. (Photo: Facebook/Bring Sammy Home)

‘I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion — And It’s on Video
Apr. 29, 2013 1:30pm Erica Ritz

A California couple had their five-month-old baby “snatched” by police after they took the infant to get a second opinion on a medical procedure, they claim.

Anna and Alex Nikolayev are described as loving parents who took their baby, who has a heart murmur, to Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento when he started exhibiting flu-like symptoms. The family has undergone plenty of doctor visits in the last five months for the their son’s heart, and were unsettled by the treatment he was receiving.

At one point, Anna says, a nurse came in and started giving the baby, named Sammy, medicine. When she asked what it was the nurse allegedly replied, “I don’t know.”

“I’m like, you’re working as a nurse, and you don’t even know what to give to my baby…?” Anna said in an interview with ABC’s local affiliate, News10/KXTV.

I know who these sheeple are ............... they are gun clinging supporters of the NRA .................

Mannajatwa people ............. Mannaja-FUCKING-twa

466793_566118836742170_385013684_o-620x410.jpg

Anna and Alex Nikolayev with their baby, Sammy. (Photo: Facebook/Bring Sammy Home)

‘I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion — And It’s on Video
Apr. 29, 2013 1:30pm Erica Ritz

A California couple had their five-month-old baby “snatched” by police after they took the infant to get a second opinion on a medical procedure, they claim.

Anna and Alex Nikolayev are described as loving parents who took their baby, who has a heart murmur, to Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento when he started exhibiting flu-like symptoms. The family has undergone plenty of doctor visits in the last five months for the their son’s heart, and were unsettled by the treatment he was receiving.

At one point, Anna says, a nurse came in and started giving the baby, named Sammy, medicine. When she asked what it was the nurse allegedly replied, “I don’t know.”

“I’m like, you’re working as a nurse, and you don’t even know what to give to my baby…?” Anna said in an interview with ABC’s local affiliate, News10/KXTV.

I know who these sheeple are ............... they are gun clinging supporters of the NRA .................

Mannajatwa people ............. Mannaja-FUCKING-twa

Is Rct_Tsoul short for rectal soul and do you have a shroom in yo ass...:eek:

Way to ruin the country and yourselves.

:lmao:

Just as it did the former U.S.S.R, Cuba, Greece, and every other country worldwide - it's liberal policy is collapsing the United States.

When President Obama took office, the total national debt was nearly $10.6 trillion. Today, it’s over $16 trillion. That’s more than a 50% increase in the national debt in less than four years.

Debt held by the public was $6.3 trillion on (Obama's) Inauguration Day. Today, that number is about $11.3 trillion. That is an 80% increase and sets a new record.

Barack Obama has crushed America with over $2 trillion in new taxes, and yet he continues to add to the debt and deficit because he's desperate to spend, and spend, and spend, and spend until he can completely collapse America (it's a long discussed strategy by liberals - called "Cloward & Piven" - to "over load the system" in an effort to create collapse, blame capitalism, and then replace it with communism).

obama-budget-debt

When Barack Obama took office, unemployment stood at 7%. He then made it skyrocket to over 10% and has since made it settle in at over 8% (well above our historical national average).

Since Obama took office:

Eggs are up 73%.
Coffee is up 90%
Peanut butter up 40%
Milk 25%
White bread 39%
Spaghetti, macaroni is up 44%
Orange juice 46%
Apple juice 43%
Wine up 60%
Electricity up 42%
Beef steak up 41%
Ground beef up 61%
Margarine up 143%

We could go on all day - but this is pretty clear. Just like the former U.S.S.R, our nation is buried in debt, taxed to death, losing jobs, and the cost of necessities are skyrocketing (then again - Obama promised to make necessities like energy skyrocket, before he took office)

Obama: Don?t Worry About $16 Trillion Debt | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Your food and gas prices are rising but everything is totally (not) fine ? Glenn Beck

These numbers looked pretty suspect to me - so I checked them out. In reality:

Eggs + 6%
Coffee +56% *
Milk -2.6%
Bread +2%
Spaghetti +19%
Orange Juice -3%
Wine +9%
Electricity +2%
Steak +16.5%
Ground Beef + 43%
Margarine +2.5%

Unemployment: Jan. 2009 - 7.8% Feb. 3013 - 7.7%

* The Bureau of Labor Statistics did not record coffee prices from January of 2008 until Dec. of 2009. This increase is from Dec. of 2007 to Feb. 2013. I found no data on peanut butter and apple juice.

Average retail food and energy prices, U.S. city average and Midwest region

So did you lie on purpose or did you just quote a liar without checking it out?
If it was the later, I'd suggest checking under the hood before quoting the liar again.

The only "suspect" numbers are yours. My numbers are 100% fact - and they are verifiable.

These numbers looked pretty suspect to me - so I checked them out. In reality:

Eggs + 6%
Coffee +56% *
Milk -2.6%
Bread +2%
Spaghetti +19%
Orange Juice -3%
Wine +9%
Electricity +2%
Steak +16.5%
Ground Beef + 43%
Margarine +2.5%

Unemployment: Jan. 2009 - 7.8% Feb. 3013 - 7.7%

* The Bureau of Labor Statistics did not record coffee prices from January of 2008 until Dec. of 2009. This increase is from Dec. of 2007 to Feb. 2013. I found no data on peanut butter and apple juice.

Average retail food and energy prices, U.S. city average and Midwest region

So did you lie on purpose or did you just quote a liar without checking it out?
If it was the later, I'd suggest checking under the hood before quoting the liar again.

From BLS stats:
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

New England:

Boston electricity prices were 14.7% higher than the U.S. average in February 2013

New York-New Jersey:

In 2012, New York had 18.2 % more initial UI claims related to mass layoffs than in 2011

Mid-Atlantic:

In March, Washington area prices rose 0.9% since January and 1.4% over the year

Southeast:

Consumer prices in the South up 0.3% in March and 1.5% over the year

Midwest:

Chicago area consumer prices were up 1.1% in February and were up 2.3% over the year

Southwest:

Dallas area consumer prices rise 1.3% in February and March; up 1.8% over the year

Mountain-Plains:

Kansas City MO-KS MSA employment up 4,900 from Feb. 2012; Kansas portion of MSA added jobs

West:

Los Angeles area prices rose 0.7% in February; up 2.2% over the year

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Price based on January 1999 yoy prices = 100
2003 106.5
2009 122.095
2013 132.272

Problem is the CPI is played with like all government statistics are. Like the unemployment rate is coming down, but only because the feds have dropped 90 million people from the pool of active worker estimate.

Inflation comes in spurts and sputters. Sometimes its up and sometimes its down.

If you measure from a local maximum to a recent minimum, inflationis down or not so bad.
If you measure from a past local minimum to a recent maximum, you get runaway inflation.

Damned lies and statistics.

Yes, when the numbers don't support your agenda - just whine and moan about the numbers.

Just "unskew" them.

How'd that work out for ya last time?

1.) You've been thoroughly owned here and you know it. My original numbers were 100% FACT and they are indisputable. Going to Obama for how he is doing on the economy is like going to an inmate to find out if they are guilty or not. :lmao:

2.) Why do idiot liberals try to convince everyone they are either "right-wing" or "neutral"? No dog in a fight? Really? You could not be any more of a left-wing partisan hack and we all know it.

From BLS stats:
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

New England:

Boston electricity prices were 14.7% higher than the U.S. average in February 2013

New York-New Jersey:

In 2012, New York had 18.2 % more initial UI claims related to mass layoffs than in 2011

Mid-Atlantic:

In March, Washington area prices rose 0.9% since January and 1.4% over the year

Southeast:

Consumer prices in the South up 0.3% in March and 1.5% over the year

Midwest:

Chicago area consumer prices were up 1.1% in February and were up 2.3% over the year

Southwest:

Dallas area consumer prices rise 1.3% in February and March; up 1.8% over the year

Mountain-Plains:

Kansas City MO-KS MSA employment up 4,900 from Feb. 2012; Kansas portion of MSA added jobs

West:

Los Angeles area prices rose 0.7% in February; up 2.2% over the year

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Price based on January 1999 yoy prices = 100
2003 106.5
2009 122.095
2013 132.272

Problem is the CPI is played with like all government statistics are. Like the unemployment rate is coming down, but only because the feds have dropped 90 million people from the pool of active worker estimate.

Inflation comes in spurts and sputters. Sometimes its up and sometimes its down.

If you measure from a local maximum to a recent minimum, inflationis down or not so bad.
If you measure from a past local minimum to a recent maximum, you get runaway inflation.

Damned lies and statistics.

Yes, when the numbers don't support your agenda - just whine and moan about the numbers.

Just "unskew" them.

How'd that work out for ya last time?

1.) You've been thoroughly owned here and you know it. My original numbers were 100% FACT and they are indisputable. Going to Obama for how he is doing on the economy is like going to an inmate to find out if they are guilty or not. :lmao:

2.) Why do idiot liberals try to convince everyone they are either "right-wing" or "neutral"? No dog in a fight? Really? You could not be any more of a left-wing partisan hack and we all know it.

Told ya. Maybe you should go get your numbers from a reputable source next time instead of a self-confessed rodeo clown who couldn't even hold a job on Fox Noise.

Duhhh....

Told ya. Maybe you should go get your numbers from a reputable source next time instead of a self-confessed rodeo clown who couldn't even hold a job on Fox Noise.

Duhhh....

You turn to Barack Freaking Obama - the man who has been caught lying more than anyone (including the Clintons) and you want to talk about "reputable sources" :lmao:

Face it son - you've been owned here. Beck has an impeccable reputation when it comes to the facts. Impeccable. Meanwhile, the Obama's are on record stating Barack is from Kenya... :lmao:

Duhhh....

You turn to Barack Freaking Obama - the man who has been caught lying more than anyone (including the Clintons) and you want to talk about "reputable sources" :lmao:

Face it son - you've been owned here. Beck has an impeccable reputation when it comes to the facts. Impeccable. Meanwhile, the Obama's are on record stating Barack is from Kenya... :lmao:

You know, there has been an influx of absolute fucking morons on the board lately, doing all they can to unseat you as World Champion Dipshit. But when I read a post like this it restores my faith in you to beat off all pretenders. Or to just beat off, rhetorically speaking.

I made no mention of Barack O'bama. I quoted my own experiences as contradicting your dopey-ass figures. Another poster then did the actual research and refuted it. None of which came from Barack Ofreakingbama.

Glenn Beck, a self-described rodeo clown who says himself about his own ass clown act, "if you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot!", who couldn't even hold a job on Fox Noise, who fabricated a story about a radio station being "bombed" as a "freedom of speech" incident (there was no bomb, and it's a sports station), Glenn Beck , who fabricates conspiracy theories every week such as "communist and fascist symbols" embedded in the building he worked in at Fox Noise, Glenn Beck the Morning Zoo DJ who plays gullible people instead of records, is laughing his ass off at pathetic little shit-for-brains puppets like you who swallow his turds and then post them for other people to sweep up.

You got shat on by your own carelessness. Own it.

"If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot!".
Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Last edited:
Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

The community did not provide any of that for my kid. I paid for her private schooling. The community school was not a safe environment & they provide little education. I provided all her health-care, sports & recreation. I also taught her at home & on many trips & outings. I taught her everything that school did not. I taught her to camp, forage, fish, hunt, trap, shoot, garden, farm, butcher, can, preserve, cook, sew, self defense, law, drive, values, economics, games, sports, first-aid, trauma care, woodworking, welding, mechanics, electronics, computers, bulk printing, mailing, marketing, business, etc.

My life long tax dollars went to support the community, their school & health-care even though I also paid for her private school, health-care, food, transportation, housing, clothes, computer, internet, etc.

My kid & I support the community, not the other way around.

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

The community did not provide any of that for my kid. I paid for her private schooling. The community school was not a safe environment & they provide little education. I provided all her health-care, sports & recreation. I also taught her at home & on many trips & outings. I taught her everything that school did not. I taught her to camp, forage, fish, hunt, trap, shoot, garden, farm, butcher, can, preserve, cook, sew, self defense, law, drive, values, economics, games, sports, first-aid, trauma care, woodworking, welding, mechanics, electronics, computers, bulk printing, mailing, marketing, business, etc.

My life long tax dollars went to support the community, their school & health-care even though I also paid for her private school, health-care, food, transportation, housing, clothes, computer, internet, etc.

My kid & I support the community, not the other way around.

Having said all that ....................................
One thing you fail to realize is that you would not have the opportunity to do so well if the government did not provide you with the opportunity in the first place ........................
So fess up, the government community supported YOU & children, they belong to the community. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdKmfowaFwI"]Speach on subject[/ame]

Forum List

Back