msnbc spits on Ohioans for donating food relief

Cans of food is exactly what the east coast needs right now.

I applaud you for your sarcasm.

The Red Cross wants donations, cash, personal checks, Visa cards, not cans of tuna.

Romney didn't have enough empathy to cancel his political outing so he tried to save face by collecting canned goods that weren't requested in the first place.

The Red Cross needs donations of cash at this time, period.

He looked like a goofball standing on that stage.

Cans of food is exactly what the east coast needs right now.

I applaud you for your sarcasm.

The Red Cross wants donations, cash, personal checks, Visa cards, not cans of tuna.

Romney didn't have enough empathy to cancel his political outing so he tried to save face by collecting canned goods that weren't requested in the first place.

The Red Cross needs donations of cash at this time, period.

He looked like a goofball standing on that stage.

Not having a good day are we? What is you fail to understand that people who lost everything, need everything? Guess you have never been involved in disaster relief, the food banks in the areas will be swamped.

msnbcclowns02v.gif

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/229618-msnbc-is-such-a-bull-sh-t-channel.html

Debate reaction @ MSNBC...:lol:

Capture8-e1349319744970.jpg
butch-rachel-maddow.jpg

0.jpg
schultz.jpg

118059_0001.jpg

al2-300x216.jpg

colonelgubermann002.gif
eschultziknownothing.gif

madcowlickitysplit.jpg
christhetingler02.gif

How much did mittens donate?

I doubt he will ever say, he does it to satisify himself, not to satisify you.

I need no satisfaction just wanted numbers. He will probably write off the donations from his tax return and the govt. ends up footing the donation. Now that is satisfaction for a rich man.

I wouldn't want a president that didn't know how to handle money, sure he will take a tax break, if you donated you would too, what exactly makes you any better than him.

The MCC which I donate to on a regular basis collects food, clothing, bedding all the time.

Red Cross is not the only relief agency out there. I personally don't like them because their salaries are so bloody high.

But guess what? They asked for a $10.00 donation too.

Please recall what the Post reported concerning this matter: "Two large TV screens at the front of the venue bore the logo of the American Red Cross and the message: 'Sandy: Support the Relief Effort. Text ’REDCROSS’ to 90999 to make a $10 donation.'"

Read more: MSNBC Ridicules Romney for Collecting Food and Supplies for Sandy Victims | NewsBusters.org

The MCC which I donate to on a regular basis collects food, clothing, bedding all the time.

Red Cross is not the only relief agency out there. I personally don't like them because their salaries are so bloody high.

But guess what? They asked for a $10.00 donation too.

Please recall what the Post reported concerning this matter: "Two large TV screens at the front of the venue bore the logo of the American Red Cross and the message: 'Sandy: Support the Relief Effort. Text ’REDCROSS’ to 90999 to make a $10 donation.'"

Read more: MSNBC Ridicules Romney for Collecting Food and Supplies for Sandy Victims | NewsBusters.org

My wife and I work with a local organization that does the same, we handle everything used in a household, plus we have a food bank. Thanks for being active in your area.

Forum List

Back