Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Donating $1 Billion of His Equity in Square to COVID-19 Relief Efforts

Mar 27, 2020

Just a billion dollars? A single billion? Really. This is an unreal joke. These rich scum think that giving a little bit of money makes up for all the harm they have caused. Tax him and every other millionaire/billionaire's wealth at 100% and give that money to every PoC in America. It's time we start nationalizing all of these businesses that have harmed so many PoC and other marginalized groups in their destructive quests for wealth.

• Banned
Nationalize, huh? That is very communist of you.
Yes. How DARE Jack make a great success of himself and spread the wealth! BTW, where are all the Democrats? I have heard very little of any rich democrats or Hollywood giving any of THEIR wealth.

Billionaires should not exist. Tax and seize all wealth above $120,000. It's time to make billionaires and millionaires as thing of the past. No more transferring wealth and businesses down to family. Once you die all property and assets are seized, and businesses are nationalized. We need real revolution in this country and this Trump inspired virus is our chance to finally make it happen.

Yes. How DARE Jack make a great success of himself and spread the wealth! BTW, where are all the Democrats? I have heard very little of any rich democrats or Hollywood giving any of THEIR wealth.

Billionaires should not exist. Tax and seize all wealth above $120,000. It's time to make billionaires and millionaires as thing of the past. No more transferring wealth and businesses down to family. Once you die all property and assets are seized, and businesses are nationalized. We need real revolution in this country and this Trump inspired virus is our chance to finally make it happen.
NO THANK YOU. We already had real revolution in this country to get away from meatheads like you. If you want communism, go move to a communist country. They will be glad to seize all your assets. All $191.00 worth of them.

Just WOW!, not only a commie, but a hardcore commie at that.
You start a revolution in YOUR country first, okay?
I certainly am glad that you and your ilk are the outliers, and have no foothold in this country.

Just a billion dollars? A single billion? Really. This is an unreal joke. These rich scum think that giving a little bit of money makes up for all the harm they have caused. Tax him and every other millionaire/billionaire's wealth at 100% and give that money to every PoC in America. It's time we start nationalizing all of these businesses that have harmed so many PoC and other marginalized groups in their destructive quests for wealth.
A billion is a lot of money. How much have YOU donated to the emergency?
Personally I have donated none. I have offered to help a single welfare mother to move and I paid a guy 50 bucks to mow my lawn because he said he was laid off. But outside of that NOTHING. YOU?

Wow, 1 billion dollars? That's one hell of a donation to relief efforts, and he needs to be seriously commended for this. That is very generous to give up one third of his wealth.

Personally I have donated none. I have offered to help a single welfare mother to move and I paid a guy 50 bucks to mow my lawn because he said he was laid off. But outside of that NOTHING. YOU?
Good for you, you old drunk. I plan on taking the $1,200 stimulus check I get and passing it along to a couple of people that are in need. Luckily for me, I am able to work from home and still get paid my full salary.

Good for you, you old drunk. I plan on taking the $1,200 stimulus check I get and passing it along to a couple of people that are in need. Luckily for me, I am able to work from home and still get paid my full salary.
So, like me....you have done NOTHING. Toot your own horn some more motherfucker

How odd it must be to ever feel compelled to defend or praise a billionaire. If this wasn't all about him then we wouldn't have heard anything about. Instead he would have silently donated it without wanting attention. Similar to how the Chinese billionaire Jack Ma selflessly donated masks and tests to third-world nations like America, but did so out of kindness and not for evil capitalistic selfish personal gain. Too bad our billionaires do not step up to the plate the way Chinese billionaires have.

One would think all the fruity liberals who run all the restaurants would team up and put up money like that to end Coronavirus and save their businesses.

Put the bottle down and pass out you angry, old drunk, LOL.

I wonder where these fruit cakes are coming from?

Put the bottle down and pass out you angry, old drunk, LOL.
Put the hyperbole down and goto bed you old stupid fuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back