Chris Christie DESTROYS A FOXNEWS Host Stating "I Don't Give A DAMN!!"

Who cares about Chris Christie... I mean who? .... let the circus continue .... may be he should put a sock on it for the time being.

Last edited:
I find it more comical that people who normally bash Christie are now making him his favorite person because he wont bash THE OBAMA.

Hypocrites much?

I find it more comical that people who normally bash Christie are now making him his favorite person because he wont bash THE OBAMA.

Hypocrites much?

You should check the posts of the people you are referring too.

Seriously.

I've gotten on posters on both sides for bashing Christie's weight. And I praised Christie for his appointment of a Muslim judge.

He's also a blowhard and I think his refusal to build another NYC-NEW JERSEY Tunnel was a huge mistake.

Hypocrites much?

You should check the posts of the people you are referring too.

Seriously.

I've gotten on posters on both sides for bashing Christie's weight. And I praised Christie for his appointment of a Muslim judge.

He's also a blowhard and I think his refusal to build another NYC-NEW JERSEY Tunnel was a huge mistake.

So all of the posters in this thread defend Christie on various items?

Notice I didnt quote you directly.

Having trouble getting to the link in the OP: crooksandliars.com?

Anyway, if Christie said "I don't give a Damn!" then good for him: Frankly, niether do most Americans.

One thing about Christie is that he speaks his mind. That's refreshing and why people instinctively like him. If it was O'blame-a there would be a little army of advisers analyzing the question and dodging the answer.

One thing about Christie is that he speaks his mind. That's refreshing and why people instinctively like him. If it was O'blame-a there would be a little army of advisers analyzing the question and dodging the answer.

It is refreshing. The only politics i noticed during press confrences was Schumer taking a dig at republicans by mentioning some people wanted to get rid of FEMA, and Cuomo referencing global warming during his press conference.

So right now the only hacks I have noticed are democrats.

It is refreshing. The only politics i noticed during press confrences was Schumer taking a dig at republicans by mentioning some people wanted to get rid of FEMA, and Cuomo referencing global warming during his press conference.

But Republicans do want to get rid of FEMA. Policies have consequences my friend. When do you propose they mention it...when it's not relevant at the time?

But Republicans do want to get rid of FEMA. Policies have consequences my friend. When do you propose they mention it...when it's not relevant at the time?

Some do, alot of others dont, they just want it customized as a support team for state level responses. What we dont want is another federal agency that sets overreaching standards that do not apply to local situations.

And as for when to mention it, how about not during a press conference that is supposed to update us on the situation, and tell us what is being done to fix it?

Schumer can play the blame game later at some useless congressional hearing.

Forum List

Back