MSNBC Reporting

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
that an otter has gone down in remote part of Alaska, possibly Stevens was on board. No rescuers able to reach location yet. Supposedly a doctor was aboard and some other people who happened to be nearby are offering help.
Stevens wife died in an airplane accident. and the demonRAT smear machines wrecked his political career. Turned out he was innocent of their allegations. the faux sympathy over there is nauseating.

Since MSNBC reported it, how do we know that a crash even happened? That's probably a lie to.

An otter is a kind of plane. And Stevens is former Senator Ted Stevens. There's another thread on this somewhere.

Whatcha doing watching MSNBC, Willow? Even I can't watch that. It's as bad as FOX, but without the mild amusement of fake boobs and tacky graphics.

An otter is a kind of plane. And Stevens is former Senator Ted Stevens. There's another thread on this somewhere.

Whatcha doing watching MSNBC, Willow? Even I can't watch that. It's as bad as FOX, but without the mild amusement of fake boobs and tacky graphics.

You need to watch MSNBC then you know exactly where the talking points spewen forth by the libturds come from.

You need to watch MSNBC then you know exactly where the talking points spewen forth by the libturds come from.

But I am a libturd. ;)

that an otter has gone down in remote part of Alaska, possibly Stevens was on board. No rescuers able to reach location yet. Supposedly a doctor was aboard and some other people who happened to be nearby are offering help.
Stevens wife died in an airplane accident. and the demonRAT smear machines wrecked his political career. Turned out he was innocent of their allegations. the faux sympathy over there is nauseating.

you insane nutter... it was jim demint who moved to expell stevens from congress... .

it was eric holder who got the charges dismissed after obama became president.

that aside, unlike the rightwingnut freaks who couldnt control themselves even when kenney was dying, most of us don't talk about the negative when someone dies.

i'm sure you can't understand that.

so don't bother trying. :cuckoo:

you insane nutter... it was jim demint who moved to expell stevens from congress... .

that aside, unlike the rightwingnut freaks who couldnt control themselves even when kenney was dying, most of us don't talk about the negative when someone dies.

There you go derailing another "Libturds bad" thread with facts and stuff again. You party pooper, you! :razz:

There you go derailing another "Libturds bad" thread with facts and stuff again. You party pooper, you! :razz:

just the kind of gal i am. lol..

Partisan Hack.. that's all I need to know about you. and you are supposed to be an elite educated new yawker.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she hasn't derailed squat.

Forum List

Back