MSNBC Progressive/Leftist Rachel MadCow

So you're abandoning your first link that made no point? Just say "I fucked up".

Not necessary for anyone to "defend" a point that was never made in the first place... :eusa_whistle:
He got all grumpy when he was made to work for his points.

Does he get this way when people won't wipe his ass after a morning shit?
You mean -- do I get like you?

No. I'm an adult.
In any event, I promised I would respond after he stated the points he was making, so I guess I'll have to go do that now.
I can't wait to see how you'll weasel out of acknowledging her lies.

Here you lazy bastards are, not that it'll do any good -- she could say water is dry and stuff falls up and you'd still defend her.

She lied about the transvaginal ultrasound requirement in the Ohio pro-life bill. The bill requires EXTERNAL ultrasounds ONLY.

She lied about Wisconsin's budget problems, saying the state was going to have a budget surplus, and that the governor was just union-busting. Even Politifact called bullshit on that.

She lied about a PA woman not having ID that meets PA's voter ID law. Of course, the woman DID have ID.

PolitiFact has quite a collection of Maddow's lies and distortions.

Do I need to summarize each and everyone one of them for you children?
Since [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] has predictably weaseled out of addressing Maddow's lies, does anyone else want to comment?

[MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION]?
[MENTION=20297]Wry Catcher[/MENTION]? Oh, wait, you pretended my other post same subject didn't exist, too, even after multiple mentions.
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]?

Anyone? Anyone?

I just saw his first appearance on Letterman. Quite hilarious.
That was tame!

Sam talking about the Resurrection...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSwG9Tojg9I]Sam Kinison - Jesus didn't have a wife - YouTube[/ame]

Sam talking about Homonecrophilia...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np67piTSAzk]Sam Kinison - Homonecrophilia - YouTube[/ame]

Sam talking about Rock Hudson...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw his first appearance on Letterman. Quite hilarious.
That was tame!

Sam talking about the Resurrection...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSwG9Tojg9I]Sam Kinison - Jesus didn't have a wife - YouTube[/ame]

Sam talking about Homonecrophilia...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np67piTSAzk]Sam Kinison - Homonecrophilia - YouTube[/ame]

Sam talking about Rock Hudson...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=876pmxUFYmY]Sam Kinison on Rock Hudson, then owns a heckler - YouTube[/ame]
You spent all that time watching and posting those videos when you could have been reading the links above listing Maddow's lies -- like you said you would.

madcow007.gif

PinHead

Rachel Maddow Smears ‘Racist’ Scalia

March 8, 2013
By Matthew Vadum

Some left-wingers can’t handle it when a Supreme Court justice takes on one of their sacred cows, the blatantly racist Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Affective leftist Rachel Maddow flew into a rage of ignorant indignation, blasting Justice Antonin Scalia as a “troll” on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” for criticizing a racist law that she supports precisely because it is racist in means and effect.

This tendency for such policies to continue indefinitely is “very likely attributable, to a phenomenon that is called perpetuation of racial entitlement. It’s been written about. Whenever a society adopts racial entitlements, it is very difficult to get out of them through the normal political processes.”

So, contrary to Maddow, Scalia never said the right to vote is a racial entitlement. The fact that certain congressional districts are drawn specifically to guarantee that black people are elected, however, is a racial entitlement, Scalia said, adding that the high court was justified in reviewing the constitutionality of the Voting Rights Act.

Maddow put her other foot in her mouth by calling Scalia racist a second time. Carrying on the “troll” meme, she told Stewart, “So, when we’re all shocked that [Scalia] said something so blatantly racially offensive – we’re talking about the cornerstone of the Civil Rights Act – he’s thinking, ‘Oh, yeah, I did. That’s right.’”

This is what political discourse has come to in America. If you point out a law has a racial impact you’re the racist.

The Voting Rights Act was in fact created to fight racism with racist means.

Don’t bother explaining any of this to Rachel Maddow.

She won’t understand any of it, and you’ll just get called a racist.

Rachel Maddow Smears ?Racist? Scalia | FrontPage Magazine

Going outside this issue, the key part that affects all our laws is that it is very difficult to get out of an undesirable law or treaty "through the normal political processes." This should be taken as proof that our political processes have always been an obstacle to moving forward. Therefore, a new system must be adopted before it is too late. The obstructive amendment process is part of the problem, so that should no longer be used as an acceptable answer.

chairman_maobama1.jpg

101025-msnbc-lean-forward-logo.jpg

Here you lazy bastards are, not that it'll do any good -- she could say water is dry and stuff falls up and you'd still defend her.

She lied about the transvaginal ultrasound requirement in the Ohio pro-life bill. The bill requires EXTERNAL ultrasounds ONLY.
Wow, that's some big-ass lie you found there. That's bad. Not as bad as the bill requiring ultrasounds in the first place, but bad anyway.
She lied about Wisconsin's budget problems, saying the state was going to have a budget surplus, and that the governor was just union-busting. Even Politifact called bullshit on that.
He was union busting and would've had a surplus if he didn't administer those spending cuts.
That's not a lie. She didn't have the right documents and under the new law, should have been barred from getting an ID, but they gave her one anyway.
Nothing has changed since Viviette Applewhite, 93, testified in July. The law stands. She still doesn't have a driver's license or Social Security card. The name on her birth certificate is still different from the name on her other documents - all of which, under the law, should have barred her from getting her photo ID.
1 out of 3 ain't bad.

But hey, try again, maybe your luck will change.

Wow, that's some big-ass lie you found there. That's bad. Not as bad as the bill requiring ultrasounds in the first place, but bad anyway.
He was union busting and would've had a surplus if he didn't administer those spending cuts.
That's not a lie. She didn't have the right documents and under the new law, should have been barred from getting an ID, but they gave her one anyway.
Nothing has changed since Viviette Applewhite, 93, testified in July. The law stands. She still doesn't have a driver's license or Social Security card. The name on her birth certificate is still different from the name on her other documents - all of which, under the law, should have barred her from getting her photo ID.
1 out of 3 ain't bad.

But hey, try again, maybe your luck will change.
It's not at all surprising that you'd tell lies to cover for Maddow.

The only surprising thing is that you acknowledged one of them.

Run along now, bootlicker.

She lied about a PA woman not having ID that meets PA's voter ID law. Of course, the woman DID have ID.

Since [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] has predictably weaseled out of addressing Maddow's lies, does anyone else want to comment?

[MENTION=20297]Wry Catcher[/MENTION]? Oh, wait, you pretended my other post same subject didn't exist, too, even after multiple mentions.

Anyone? Anyone?

"@Pogo", whoever that is, addressed your first link and found it devoid of meaning, as already noted. @ then got bored and left while [MENTION=21685]Dave[/MENTION] declared his own victory.

Here's your problem, Dave. Not really that complex.

Anyone? Anyone?

"@Pogo", whoever that is, addressed your first link and found it devoid of meaning, as already noted. @ then got bored and left while [MENTION=21685]Dave[/MENTION] declared his own victory.

How in the world did you ever get the ridiculous idea that you're an intelligent human being?

Because you're not.

You even fucked up the MENTION tags. My username is not Dave.

:lmao:

But it's okay. I know you'd rather eat glass than admit that one of your fellow progressives is a liar. Because to admit that might make you question your beliefs, and there's no way in hell you'd ever do that.

Anyone? Anyone?

How in the world did you ever get the ridiculous idea that you're an intelligent human being?

I didn't say that. You just did.

Because you're not.

Make up your mind and stop toying with my affections.

I don't use mention tags. "Dave" is a diminutive. Out of "Dave" and "man" I chose the more likely.

You seemed to figure out who was being addressed.... hey, maybe you can be an intelligent human being someday, just like me! Want to? :D

But it's okay. I know you'd rather eat glass than admit that one of your fellow progressives is a liar. Because to admit that might make you question your beliefs, and there's no way in hell you'd ever do that.

I don't know about all that; what I do know is I put a link down and you didn't touch it.

Go ahead, it won't bite. Much.

Yes. And I said it was a ridiculous idea. Because you're not.
Make up your mind and stop toying with my affections.
My mind is made up. You're definitely stupid.

I don't use mention tags. "Dave" is a diminutive. Out of "Dave" and "man" I chose the more likely.

You seemed to figure out who was being addressed.... hey, maybe you can be an intelligent human being someday, just like me! Want to? :D
You don't use MENTION tags?

28b4q5l.png

Dumbass.

I don't know about all that; what I do know is I put a link down and you didn't touch it.

It won't bite at all, because I didn't commit that logical fallacy.

Can you find a link that describes the one you committed? You know, where you halfheartedly dismiss one piece of evidence and then declare they're all invalid?

28b4q5l.png

Dumbass.

Can you find a link that describes the one you committed? You know, where you halfheartedly dismiss one piece of evidence and then declare they're all invalid?

I'm a "dumbass" for not using mention tags?? :confused:

Still can't handle the link? You know it's a fallacy but you can't figure out how to apply it to your own cherrypicking?

PLOT SPOILER ALERT:
You have no point, Dave. What you're trying to push here is a fallacy of a biased sample.

Your point wasn't made to me anyway; when you started whining that nobody was paying attention I looked in to see why, and found that there was no denouement in the video. You sent us on a wild goose chase. There was no there there.

Now you're nitpicking little events that may or may not be errors (I didn't bother to vet them) in an effort to make a biased sample point.

Tell me why I should waste my time on that.

This may sound blasphemous to your values but... I'm just not that interested.

Last edited:

28b4q5l.png

Dumbass.

I'm a "dumbass" for not using mention tags?? :confused:
No. You're a dumbass for USING mention tags, then claiming you didn't.

And you did indeed use the mention tags. The screenshot I posted above proves it.

Now whine like a little bitch and claim it's my fault.
Still can't handle the link? You know it's a fallacy but you can't figure out how to apply it to your own cherrypicking?

PLOT SPOILER ALERT:
You have no point, Dave. What you're trying to push here is a fallacy of a biased sample.

Your point wasn't made to me anyway; when you started whining that nobody was paying attention I looked in to see why, and found that there was no denouement in the video. You sent us on a wild goose chase. There was no there there.

Now you're nitpicking little events that may or may not be errors (I didn't bother to vet them) in an effort to make a biased sample point.

Tell me why I should waste my time on that.

This may sound blasphemous to your values but... I'm just not that interested.
My goodness, but you're a dishonest little child, aren't you?

My point was that Maddow is a liar. I posted her lies. That means I proved my point.

Period. End of story. Your utter unwillingness to acknowledge that basic fact does not alter reality, no matter how badly you want it to.

Run along now, child.

MSNBC under fire after pressuring news anchor Rachel Maddow to lose 25 pounds
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 | By Susan Miller

rm.jpg

Us Weekly News Tuesday, March 14, 2017
(Us Weekly News) –(CNN Health) - Rachel Maddow has struggled with weight all her life. Two years ago MSNBC told her to "Shape up or shape out", she either needed to lose 25 pounds or find a new network to work for.

What happened?
Maddow, who wore a size 16 then, watched the pounds melt away. At her heaviest she weighed 185 pounds, after trying Atkins, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and a slew of other weight loss programs without any success, she fell into depression and her marriage almost fell apart. She couldn't risk undergoing surgery and didn't know what to do next, until she saw Doctor Oz talk about Pure Life Garcinia™. Rachel decided to give it a try, thinking she had nothing to lose. That day changed her life forever. Now others are following her lead.

rm2.jpg

Rachel after her weight loss.
rmcry.jpg

(now she looks like a snowflake/crybaby ...)

Us Weekly | Rachel Maddow At The Center Of Latest MSNBC Scandal

MSNBC under fire after pressuring news anchor Rachel Maddow to lose 25 pounds
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 | By Susan Miller

rm.jpg

Us Weekly News Tuesday, March 14, 2017
(Us Weekly News) –(CNN Health) - Rachel Maddow has struggled with weight all her life. Two years ago MSNBC told her to "Shape up or shape out", she either needed to lose 25 pounds or find a new network to work for.

What happened?
Maddow, who wore a size 16 then, watched the pounds melt away. At her heaviest she weighed 185 pounds, after trying Atkins, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and a slew of other weight loss programs without any success, she fell into depression and her marriage almost fell apart. She couldn't risk undergoing surgery and didn't know what to do next, until she saw Doctor Oz talk about Pure Life Garcinia™. Rachel decided to give it a try, thinking she had nothing to lose. That day changed her life forever. Now others are following her lead.

rm2.jpg

Rachel after her weight loss.
rmcry.jpg

(now she looks like a snowflake/crybaby ...)

Us Weekly | Rachel Maddow At The Center Of Latest MSNBC Scandal

Poor Jizzhat. So desperate for attention that he's reviving threads dormant for four years.

And even then all he's got to post is a diet pill ad. :lmao:

Again, read your own link.

Notice the silly beatch talks for 10 min at the beginning of each show and keeps repeating everything like she's teaching first grade, I guess libtarts are that stupid.

MADDOW AND MSNBC MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES ON LIVE TV
The MSNBC host's “breaking story” releasing Trump's tax return on air breaks apart.
March 16, 2017

Joseph Klein
maddow-010516-800x430.jpg

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow went on twitter Tuesday (March 14th) to hype her “breaking story”: “We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously).” This no doubt sent the Left into a state of delirium. Then, Maddow followed up with another tweet, lowering expectations slightly: “What we've got is from 2005... the President's 1040 form... details to come tonight 9PM ET, MSNBC.” That was not quite accurate either. What Maddow finally revealed on her show, after all of her self-promotion, were only two leaked pages from President Trump’s 2005 tax return that she had received from former New York Times reporter David Cay Johnston. Johnston claimed he just happened to receive them in his mailbox. And all that Maddow managed to prove was that President Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, at an effective rate of 24.5%, as compared to the Obamas’ payment of federal income taxes on their reported income at an effective tax rate of 18.7% in 2015. In anticipation of Maddow’s attempted “scoop,” the White House scooped her and released information on President Trump’s 2005 taxes before Maddow did.

While Maddow continued to spin her wild conspiracy theories about some nefarious connection between Russia and the Trump campaign or even President Trump himself, the tax documents she released on her show provided no substantiation of her charges.

The criminals operating in the deep state federal bureaucracy who are out to get President Trump by illegally leaking classified and confidential information must be rooted out and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Purging the government of Obama’s political hold overs and dismantling the entrenched elements of the deep state are imperative.

Maddow and MSNBC Make Fools of Themselves on Live TV

Forum List

Back