CNN Whistle Blower

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
$cnn.jpg

You know that's a picture with words on it and not a news article with facts and sources right?

Sure is. But if you watched something besides Liberal media sources, you might have heard the story, and not had to question it.

[...] if you watched something besides Liberal media sources, you might have heard the story, and not had to question it.

Except to compare and contrast foreign coverage of US events, I haven't gotten my news from the corporate media for several years now.

From what I can gather, the image in the OP is misleading. Lyon's beef involved CNN International's practices of selling non-editorial advertising to oppressive foreign regimes and then veering away from the editorial storylines that might piss off those regimes. She has been critical of the Obama Administration's crackdown on whistleblowers, including the NDAA and the frequent invocation (or "abuse") of the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to force journalists to reveal their sources under subpoena; but the claims that "Obama pays for CNN content" and/or that "CNN is paid by the US Government for specific content" aren't among the claims she's made.

Ohhhh, so I should already know all the facts. Why bother making a thread about it if everyone already knows?

CONSIDER IT ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. The point or intention of the thread (for the slower readers) is that CNN is bias, just like FOX and all the other networks out there. FOX happens to be the only one not in bed with Obama

Forum List

Back