MSNBC Progressive/Leftist Rachel MadCow

I've done that. Like a little chickenshit, you refused to read the links.
No you didn't. You posted links and expected people to figure out what your point was. You offered no commentary as to what the lies were. I told you, I would comment on them as soon as you stated them. But you pussed out.

You throw up a bunch of links, then "act" like you made a point.

No body's going to waste their time with you loincloth and changing yo name not going to help. MSDNC = progressive/liberal/left-wing hateful propaganda spin...:eusa_shifty:

Hey, you wanna trash Maddow and I called you on your bluff.

If you can't walk your talk...

Amurrican_Jizzhat is obsessed with MSNBC. Seems to be terrified that somebody might watch it before he gets a chance to steer them away with stories about somebody's personal phone call to his daughter. Which apparently on his planet makes some kind of point. :dunno:

No you didn't. You posted links and expected people to figure out what your point was. You offered no commentary as to what the lies were. I told you, I would comment on them as soon as you stated them. But you pussed out.

In summary, you're too lazy to click on a link, and expect everyone to hold your hand and spoonfeed you.

Good Gaea...grow up, you sniveling pansy.

In summary, you're too lazy to click on a link, and expect everyone to hold your hand and spoonfeed you.

Guess what Dave - I clicked on your link when you first posted it, and I don't see a point either. Care to... I dunno, elaborate?

:dunno:

Last edited:

Guess what Dave - I clicked on your link when you first posted it, and I don't see a point either. Care to... I dunno, elaborate?

tumblr_md20su4mbD1rqkpu8o1_500.jpg

If you can't state your own claim, I'm not going to do it for you.

Stop posting links you don't understand.

Oh, it's easy to understand -- Maddow lies.

But it's impossible for progressives to accept.

tumblr_md20su4mbD1rqkpu8o1_500.jpg

So.... nothing huh? See, that's exactly what I got when I clicked the link -- nothing. Thanks for confirming. :thup:

Dave wants to shoot blanks and then launch into hissyfits because his targets don't pretend to fall over.

Last edited:
Scalia upheld torture and the right of the government to spy on Americans. Plus he installed Bush as President.

What's not to love?

madcow007.gif

PinHead

Rachel Maddow Smears ‘Racist’ Scalia

March 8, 2013
By Matthew Vadum

Some left-wingers can’t handle it when a Supreme Court justice takes on one of their sacred cows, the blatantly racist Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Affective leftist Rachel Maddow flew into a rage of ignorant indignation, blasting Justice Antonin Scalia as a “troll” on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” for criticizing a racist law that she supports precisely because it is racist in means and effect.

This tendency for such policies to continue indefinitely is “very likely attributable, to a phenomenon that is called perpetuation of racial entitlement. It’s been written about. Whenever a society adopts racial entitlements, it is very difficult to get out of them through the normal political processes.”

So, contrary to Maddow, Scalia never said the right to vote is a racial entitlement. The fact that certain congressional districts are drawn specifically to guarantee that black people are elected, however, is a racial entitlement, Scalia said, adding that the high court was justified in reviewing the constitutionality of the Voting Rights Act.

Maddow put her other foot in her mouth by calling Scalia racist a second time. Carrying on the “troll” meme, she told Stewart, “So, when we’re all shocked that [Scalia] said something so blatantly racially offensive – we’re talking about the cornerstone of the Civil Rights Act – he’s thinking, ‘Oh, yeah, I did. That’s right.’”

This is what political discourse has come to in America. If you point out a law has a racial impact you’re the racist.

The Voting Rights Act was in fact created to fight racism with racist means.

Don’t bother explaining any of this to Rachel Maddow.

She won’t understand any of it, and you’ll just get called a racist.

Rachel Maddow Smears ?Racist? Scalia | FrontPage Magazine

Going outside this issue, the key part that affects all our laws is that it is very difficult to get out of an undesirable law or treaty "through the normal political processes." This should be taken as proof that our political processes have always been an obstacle to moving forward. Therefore, a new system must be adopted before it is too late. The obstructive amendment process is part of the problem, so that should no longer be used as an acceptable answer.

Here you lazy bastards are, not that it'll do any good -- she could say water is dry and stuff falls up and you'd still defend her.

She lied about the transvaginal ultrasound requirement in the Ohio pro-life bill. The bill requires EXTERNAL ultrasounds ONLY.

She lied about Wisconsin's budget problems, saying the state was going to have a budget surplus, and that the governor was just union-busting. Even Politifact called bullshit on that.

She lied about a PA woman not having ID that meets PA's voter ID law. Of course, the woman DID have ID.

PolitiFact has quite a collection of Maddow's lies and distortions.

Do I need to summarize each and everyone one of them for you children?

Here you lazy bastards are, not that it'll do any good -- she could say water is dry and stuff falls up and you'd still defend her.

She lied about the transvaginal ultrasound requirement in the Ohio pro-life bill. The bill requires EXTERNAL ultrasounds ONLY.

She lied about Wisconsin's budget problems, saying the state was going to have a budget surplus, and that the governor was just union-busting. Even Politifact called bullshit on that.

She lied about a PA woman not having ID that meets PA's voter ID law. Of course, the woman DID have ID.

So you're abandoning your first link that made no point? Just say "I fucked up".

Not necessary for anyone to "defend" a point that was never made in the first place... and now you want us to click on more of your links?
Hey, why not -- the first one worked out so well...

Last edited:
So you're abandoning your first link that made no point? Just say "I fucked up".

Not necessary for anyone to "defend" a point that was never made in the first place... :eusa_whistle:
He got all grumpy when he was made to work for his points.

Does he get this way when people won't wipe his ass after a morning shit?

In any event, I promised I would respond after he stated the points he was making, so I guess I'll have to go do that now.

madcow007.gif

PinHead

Rachel Maddow Smears ‘Racist’ Scalia

March 8, 2013
By Matthew Vadum

Some left-wingers can’t handle it when a Supreme Court justice takes on one of their sacred cows, the blatantly racist Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Affective leftist Rachel Maddow flew into a rage of ignorant indignation, blasting Justice Antonin Scalia as a “troll” on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” for criticizing a racist law that she supports precisely because it is racist in means and effect.

This tendency for such policies to continue indefinitely is “very likely attributable, to a phenomenon that is called perpetuation of racial entitlement. It’s been written about. Whenever a society adopts racial entitlements, it is very difficult to get out of them through the normal political processes.”

So, contrary to Maddow, Scalia never said the right to vote is a racial entitlement. The fact that certain congressional districts are drawn specifically to guarantee that black people are elected, however, is a racial entitlement, Scalia said, adding that the high court was justified in reviewing the constitutionality of the Voting Rights Act.

Maddow put her other foot in her mouth by calling Scalia racist a second time. Carrying on the “troll” meme, she told Stewart, “So, when we’re all shocked that [Scalia] said something so blatantly racially offensive – we’re talking about the cornerstone of the Civil Rights Act – he’s thinking, ‘Oh, yeah, I did. That’s right.’”

This is what political discourse has come to in America. If you point out a law has a racial impact you’re the racist.

The Voting Rights Act was in fact created to fight racism with racist means.

Don’t bother explaining any of this to Rachel Maddow.

She won’t understand any of it, and you’ll just get called a racist.

Rachel Maddow Smears ?Racist? Scalia | FrontPage Magazine

Let's see, below is Ms. Maddow's bio and list of accomplishments, and the author of the OP is a right wing partisan hack who spends his days posting on this forum.

His comments on the voting rights act of 1965 demonstrate a complete ignorance, or more likely a bigoted distortion of the act and of our nation's history.

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wasn't worth the time going to look for it. Meanwhile, I see you're too big a pussy to acknowledge Maddow's lies I just posted.
Not necessary for anyone to "defend" a point that was never made in the first place... and now you want us to click on more of your links?
Hey, why not -- the first one worked out so well...
What did I tell you assholes? You're never going to admit she lies.

You're an intellectual coward.

Forum List

Back