MSNBC is sooooooooo desperate to make Obama appealing that they ran a poll of Obama v

so it was a hack thread and obama kicks bush's butt.

thanks. :thup:

The thread is about msnbc. Where is the hackery? If it is hack you can blame Chris because I wrote what he said. Second thought maybe your right after all.

the hackery is that if i hadn't asked what percentage bush got, it would have appeared that the president would lose to him.

he wouldn't.

so who gives a rat's patoot... and how does it make anyone "desperate"... particularly when he's still kicking your field's butt.

delusional rightwingnut stuff, gramps.

you are the one misleading. I clearly said Obama squeaked by. And getting 4/10 and still winning is squeaking by.

Now troll me some more.

The thread is about msnbc. Where is the hackery? If it is hack you can blame Chris because I wrote what he said. Second thought maybe your right after all.

the hackery is that if i hadn't asked what percentage bush got, it would have appeared that the president would lose to him.

he wouldn't.

so who gives a rat's patoot... and how does it make anyone "desperate"... particularly when he's still kicking your field's butt.

you are the one misleading. I clearly said Obama squeaked by. And getting 4/10 and still winning is squeaking by.

Now troll me some more.

gramps, just because you want to play to the teanut gallery doesn't mean I'm trolling you. It's just clear that a thread starting "MSNBC is so desperate.... " isn't intended to be a discussion thread.

he wouldn't.

Now troll me some more.

gramps, just because you want to play to the teanut gallery doesn't mean I'm trolling you. It's just clear that a thread starting "MSNBC is so desperate.... " isn't intended to be a discussion thread.

Fair enough but I thought it was worth sharing with fellow gopers that don't watch msnbc.

Obama and the NBC hacks are mere GE slaves. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Yea nothing too corrupt there. I don't trust anything NBC says anymore. It's all just GE/White House propaganda. Their viewers are very dumbed-down. They all get paid by possibly the most heinous corrupt Corporation in this nation.There is no credibility at NBC anymore.

Now troll me some more.

Fair enough but I thought it was worth sharing with fellow gopers that don't watch msnbc.

this isn't a GOP board. so if you write something like that, you can expect to be called on it.

s'okay. i like you anyway.

I just read about this poll. and I noticed Politico RAN with it.

cracked me the hell up...DESPERATION folks.

Why? Obama is going to win reelection with ease.

-------------------------
hahaha-024.gif

stinky smelly desperate dems..

I'm sorry is President Bush running?

Is Ronald Reagan running? Or is he a corpse in a grave? You people can't stop fucking mentioning him.

20111128211428clipboard.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyKYiJkvg98]Zombie Reagan[/ame]

They probably did a poll compared to Bush because there are so many people saying they wish they had Bush back. Apparently it's not enough people though.

Last edited:
Daveman, how many times have you heard President Obama utter the words "George W Bush" since November 4, 2008?

Not many. I don't listen to his speeches.

Are you really claiming he doesn't blame most everything bad on Bush?

Well, you said Reagan wasn't blaming Carter, he was blaming all Democrats. I think the same could be said for Obama's appraoch to the previous administration.

It is what politicians do.

Forum List

Back