MSNBC is sooooooooo desperate to make Obama appealing that they ran a poll of Obama v

Vs Bush. LOL

Obama squeaked by with only 40% of the vote.

It was just shown on Hardball. Too damn funny

Unfortunately, most Americans do not know the level of integrity that Obama has. I blame Fox News.

Here is a non-partisan assessment on the delivery of Obama's campaign promises.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

of course you WOULD blame Fox News.. That's what unintelligent frothing liberals dew.

Vs Bush. LOL

Unfortunately, most Americans do not know the level of integrity that Obama has. I blame Fox News.

of course you WOULD blame Fox News.. That's what unintelligent frothing liberals dew.

Hey, I concede that Obama made some mistakes. There is no denying, however, that Fox News has distorted Obama from the very beginning. If it weren't for the popularity of Fox News, I bet his approval ratings would be significantly higher than they are now.

Hey, I concede that Obama made some mistakes. There is no denying, however, that Fox News has distorted Obama from the very beginning. If it weren't for the popularity of Fox News, I bet his approval ratings would be significantly higher than they are now.

You cannot be that stupid.

Blaming Fox for Obama's unpopularity is utterly ridiculous when you have the majority of the media kissing his ass!

Blaming Fox for Obama's unpopularity is utterly ridiculous when you have the majority of the media kissing his ass!

Fox News is the most watched television news network. Sound bytes have profound effects.

Here are the 4 factors that have led to Obama's subpar approval ratings - ranked in order of impact:

The economy, all of congress, Fox News, and a few of his policies.

All things considered, Obama is a good president. Not great - but good.

Last edited:

Fox News is the most watched television news network. Sound bytes have profound effects.

Here are the 4 factors that have led to Obama's current approval ratings - ranked in order of impact:

Link?

Vs Bush. LOL

Integrity Is something displayed through actions, not something awarded by a TV station.

If he had any it would be apparent.

Here are the 4 factors that have led to Obama's current approval ratings - ranked in order of impact:

Link?

That is just my opinion. I don't think anyone knows for sure of all the factors that have contributed to his rating. How could they? To me, it sounds logical.

Link?

That is just my opinion. I don't think anyone knows for sure of all the factors that have contributed to his rating. How could they? To me, it sounds logical.

They aquire the rating by polling people.

Vs Bush. LOL

Why is it that everyday I can expect 1-2 posts from you that have zero validity or reason to exist other then to smear someone else under the premise of assumptions that are usually based on fallacy's and outright lies?

They aquire the rating by polling people.

Yes, but what I am referring to is the reason WHY the numbers are what they are.

According to Gallup, as of today, his national approval rating is at 44%

The numbers are the way they are because Obama is doing a lousy ass job and no amount of ass kissing from MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc... will change that.

You want to make Fox News the culprit when the fault lies squarely on Obama. One example would be his refusal to allow the Keystone XL pipeline to be built depriving this country of 80,000 plus jobs and cheaper oil. And that in itself shows he's more interested in being true to his liberal greenie-weenie base than getting the country back working again.

Daveman, how many times have you heard President Obama utter the words "George W Bush" since November 4, 2008?

Not many. I don't listen to his speeches.

Are you really claiming he doesn't blame most everything bad on Bush?

Well, you said Reagan wasn't blaming Carter, he was blaming all Democrats. I think the same could be said for Obama's appraoch to the previous administration.

It is what politicians do.
True enough. So much for Obama's promise of no more business as usual, huh?

Did anyone really fall for that? :lol:

"Distorted"? Fox News tells you things about Obama no other media outlet will.

Telling the truth is not distortion.

We all know that liberals find FOX news to be less than honest in the job they do reporting news. FOX has plenty of support from those on the other side of the aisle.

Question to FOX viewers/supporters:

Has there ever been a case where you think FOX intentionally misled viewers in order to benefit/do harm to a political campaign or party?

Can you think of any?

We all know that liberals find FOX news to be less than honest in the job they do reporting news. FOX has plenty of support from those on the other side of the aisle.

Question to FOX viewers/supporters:

Has there ever been a case where you think FOX intentionally misled viewers in order to benefit/do harm to a political campaign or party?

Can you think of any?
If you define "intentionally misled viewers" as "accurately described reality to viewers in contradiction of liberal campaign talking points", yes.

If you use the dictionary definitions, no, I can't think of any.

Forum List

Back