MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

Yeah, white conservatives like Janeane Garofalo and Charles Sherrod. I hate how they talk about educated, successful blacks as if the blacks didn't have enough skills to develop their own opinions.

They fit right in with the white conservatives on this board, daveman and yourself included.

And you fit right in with Tank, Matthew, Yidnar, and William Joyce.

Did you have a point?

I'm beginning to think that you're a white racist plant whose goal is to make black people look like complete fucking assholes.

Nope. That's just you way of coping. Put a hidden camera in a black barbershop, hair salon or church and listen to our opinions of whites when we think it's only us listening.

answer the question, why exactly do you hate 'white' people?

Because you are white people. Why does it matter to you?

Yeah, white conservatives like Janeane Garofalo and Charles Sherrod. I hate how they talk about educated, successful blacks as if the blacks didn't have enough skills to develop their own opinions.
You hush. White liberals know exactly what it's like to be black.

Or so they keep telling me.

White liberals are as worthless as white conservatives, two sides of the same coin.

crab-mentality.jpg

Leave your afflictions out of it.

Nope. That's just you way of coping. Put a hidden camera in a black barbershop, hair salon or church and listen to our opinions of whites when we think it's only us listening.

Well, I wonder how many white liberals will neg you for your racism. They seem very keen to point out racism on the right but with people like you (racists, not black people - that's just to state the obvious for the fucking moronic) they seem fine with your rabid hatred.

Sick freak.

White liberals are as worthless as white conservatives, two sides of the same coin.

Life must really suck for someone who carries so much hatred in his heart~

They fit right in with the white conservatives on this board, daveman and yourself included.

And you fit right in with Tank, Matthew, Yidnar, and William Joyce.

Did you have a point?

It's the old 'double standard' thing again. Black racists - fine. White racists - bad. I treat them all with the contempt they deserve.

MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

Air says it is impossible to smell clean when someone has farted in the close vicinity.

matter? this is a discussion forum? right..

so? why? solely because they are Caucasian...thats it, just that reason?

Well, I wonder how many white liberals will neg you for your racism. They seem very keen to point out racism on the right but with people like you (racists, not black people - that's just to state the obvious for the fucking moronic) they seem fine with your rabid hatred.

Sick freak.

I had to rep you for that....:lol:

Charles Sherrod is a black liberal. Another racist with the crab mentality, insulting blacks who achieve something on their own merits and aren't beholden to Democrats.

Edit: I shouldn't have called Sherrod a racist. I don't know him. He talks like one sometimes. But I should have been more careful.

Last edited:

Sick freak.

And how many white conservatives posi rep Tank, William Joyce, et al for their constant racist attacks on blacks? You seem very keen to bash them in posts, but their rep numbers tell a different story. They will eventually tell the truth and I'm sure there will be some surprises.

Forum List

Back