MSNBC continues to promote violence and division in America...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
MSNBC's Brzezinski: Trump 'Seems to Want' White-Nationalist Mass Murders to Happen
ewsbusters ^

Mika Brzezinski has taken to an ugly new level the liberal media's accusations against President Trump in the wake of the weekend's mass shootings.

MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers
realclearpolitics

From of MSNBC's 'Hardball' with host Chris Matthews:

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance:

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head.

They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS.

It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies

WOW! MSNBC Jumps the Shark! Says Trump Order to Raise the Flag on August 8 is Secret Nazi Code
GP ^

WOW! This is like straight out of the Twilight Zone. MSNBC says raising the flag on August 8 is secret Nazi code. OMG! And people actually take this channel seriously! The crazy left has gone from the Putinā€™s Puppet campaign to the Secret Nazi campaign against President Trump.

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace apologizes for saying Trump is calling for 'exterminating Latinos'
The Hill ^

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace issued an apology on Tuesday for saying President Trump is ā€œtalking about exterminating Latinosā€ during a recent television program. "I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos," she tweeted Tuesday night. "My mistake was unintentional and Iā€™m sorry. Trumpā€™s constant assault on people of color and his use of the word 'invasion' to describe the flow of immigrants is intentional and constant." I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos. My mistake was unintentional and Iā€™m sorry. Trumpā€™s constant assault on people of color and his use of the word ā€œinvasionā€ to..

The only people that watch MSLSD are the hacks who work for CNN and a few hundred thousand mindless bed wetters.

As far as their influence on public opinion I'd have to guess it's of little significance.

The only people that watch MSLSD are the hacks who work for CNN and a few hundred thousand mindless bed wetters.

As far as their influence on public opinion I'd have to guess it's of little significance.
Hard for the Mr.&Mrs. Mika team to be of much significance when theyā€™re so unknown to cable news viewers.

Do you ever notice that Liberal "apologies" end with a justification for their unjustifiable offense?

>>>>>>
MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace issued an apology on Tuesday for saying President Trump is ā€œtalking about exterminating Latinosā€ during a recent television program. "I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos," she tweeted Tuesday night. "My mistake was unintentional and Iā€™m sorry. Trumpā€™s constant assault on people of color and his use of the word 'invasion' to describe the flow of immigrants is intentional and constant."

Translation: "Sorry, not sorry. I hate Trump and I didn't misspeak at all, but they are making me apologize, so whatever".

Forum List

Back