The Media Crossed a Line This Week and There’s No Going Back

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are out of the closet and are in full hate mode.

While the press continues to blame Republicans for their “rhetoric,” there’s no question that the vitriol we’ve seen from the left this week dwarfs anything anyone on the mainstream right has ever said or done in a political setting. Period. Calling entire voting blocks white supremacists, doxxing donors, yelling for the death of a Senator, asserting Republicans want mass shootings to occur, threatening people for their political activities, asserting the President wants to exterminate a race – these are not the rantings of sane people looking for de-escalation of rhetoric. They are the drivers of escalation in our rhetoric and it’s reaching dangerous levels.

There’s no coming back from this for the media. There will never be a time when a majority of the country trusts them again.

The Media Crossed a Line This Week and There’s No Going Back.

While the press continues to blame Republicans for their “rhetoric,” there’s no question that the vitriol we’ve seen from the left this week dwarfs anything anyone on the mainstream right has ever said or done in a political setting. Period. Calling entire voting blocks white supremacists, doxxing donors, yelling for the death of a Senator, asserting Republicans want mass shootings to occur, threatening people for their political activities, asserting the President wants to exterminate a race – these are not the rantings of sane people looking for de-escalation of rhetoric. They are the drivers of escalation in our rhetoric and it’s reaching dangerous levels.

There’s no coming back from this for the media. There will never be a time when a majority of the country trusts them again.

There is something oddly childish and twisted in the Progressives' madness. Hard to describe their thinking, but Bad Seeds all.

I never knew people in quite this condition prior to the 21st Century, even in the fabled and hallucinogenic 1960s. It's more than the shitty public indoctrination system. Something has badly snapped within their very natures.

Yes, it's reached dangerous levels.

I think the media is reporting it. I thought you believed in the First Amendment?
I agree with you the rhetoric is completely outrageous, but you are always first in line to amp things up with your threads, Weatherman, so I have a feeling you're actually delighted.

I think the media is reporting it. I thought you believed in the First Amendment?
I agree with you the rhetoric is completely outrageous, but you are always first in line to amp things up with your threads, Weatherman, so I have a feeling you're actually delighted.
Of course you pretend the media is not biased.

That lie is up there in the flat earth club.

Goes to bias..which the MSM is.

If you are incapable of recognizing that you have your head somewhere

Mika Berzerkski claiming that President Trump WANTS mass murders to occur, should have been immediately admonished by MSNBC ownership. She wasn't, so we know just how far out on the Lunatic Fringe they've strayed.

Of course you pretend the media is not biased.

That lie is up there in the flat earth club.

It's no longer a question of mere "bias". The Democratic Party and its pocketed media are a single entity wed to the same purpose.

Ever dealt with a child throwing a tantrum, especially in a public place? There's no reasoning with them, no appeal to logic or common sense. They want - sometimes a toy, sometimes a candy bar and sometimes they don't even know what they want - but the anger at not getting their way overtakes them, and all you can do is leave them on the floor and walk away.

That is the current state of the Democratic Party. Everyone needs to walk away.

And whatever you do, don't buy them that toy.

Forum List

Back