MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS & NBC are all in decline for one reason

If Obama does what some are reporting he will do let's compare how its covered by the networks and the big 3. That could be a good barometer for fair comparisons. I have my dvr set to see the post speech coverage.

The left has given them NOTHING to champion and all they have left is hate for the right. Their precious dems have given them diddly to talk about. No bills, no legislation, no proposals. Nothing but hate. Turn on any one of them and see for yourself. They are all mirror images of their democratic counterparts. They don't offer analysis of things the gop puts forward. Only the same vitryolic condemnation that you hear on the floor of either house.

Watch their nightly shows and compare how many viewpoints or lack there of are represented as compared to Fox and the amount of representation they offer from the left. It's astounding how unbalanced they all are when compared to Fox. The only time they even attempt to balance the viewpoints is on Sunday, when they know they will actually have viewers with a brain.

I've Actually noticed the host of meet the press tone down his rhetoric since he took over the show. Before he became an anchor he acted like a partisan hack like the rest of them. Now I can actually tolerate watching him.

Now I'm expecting the rhetoric to infest this thread about Fox news so let me just say this...

Hannity is clearly hard right BUT he has multiple democrats on his show every night to offer opposing views. All n all I think Fox does a good job finding a middle ground to present news with a right leaning angle. I believe their ratings will back up my thoughts too.

The media used to be our watchdogs. Now they are lap dogs. We need more real journalism in this country.

Ps. I intentionally left out PBS

I'm sure you never listen to NPR either. You're rather funny, you accuse the MSM of bias and infer Hannity is fair and balanced Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?

I suggest you refrain from calling anyone a partisan hack; if you want to know why I refer you to your post above.

I can vouch for the truth when it comes to MSNBC.. 24/7 they spew hate against the Republicans. even have stupid tepid old harry reid doing it..

And you WT are the epitome of the honorable opposition.

"The left has given them NOTHING to champion and all they have left is hate for the right. Their precious dems have given them diddly to talk about. No bills, no legislation, no proposals. Nothing but hate."

The corporate stations (MSNBC, CNN) do spend way too much time fighting BS Pub pundits on their own ground, NOT explaining policy or all the legislation routinely fillibustered by pubs. They aren't really liberal as much as ratings and controversy mad. But at least they ALLUDE to the truth.

"The left has given them NOTHING to champion and all they have left is hate for the right. Their precious dems have given them diddly to talk about. No bills, no legislation, no proposals. Nothing but hate."

The corporate stations (MSNBC, CNN) do spend way too much time fighting BS Pub pundits on their own ground, NOT explaining policy or all the legislation routinely fillibustered by pubs. They aren't really liberal as much as ratings and controversy mad. But at least they ALLUDE to the truth.

If only the willfully ignorant watched the News Hour on PBS and listened to NPR programing they would have the necessary and sufficeint data to form their own opinions on current events and policy, sadly most parrot the propaganda of radical Republicanism.

If only the willfully ignorant watched the News Hour on PBS and listened to NPR programing they would have the necessary and sufficeint data to form their own opinions on current events and policy, sadly most parrot the propaganda of radical Republicanism.

NPR and PBS LOL

Yea, they are biased in the least are they? Mr Williams was fired for not toting the liberal line to perfection. And then of course there is this small issue lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9OYJMX9t4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪NPR Muslim Brotherhood Investigation Part I‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC has the worst cable personalities in the history of Cable News. Thats one reason, the other obvious reason is that they make things up to make Republicans and regular white Americans look just plain dumb and naive. Just look at the you-tube views of all thier bloopers and blunders. The accusation of a white dude gun toting at an Obama rally pretty much sums up the intelligence and racist attitudes of MSNBC. and Bob Shaffer at CBS needs to drink more prune juice before interviewing conservative leaders.

Oh man, Rachel Meadows, Edd, they are so funny. I miss the big guy, Keith Olbernut. The channel's a hoot, lighten up.

NPR and PBS LOL

Yea, they are biased in the least are they? Mr Williams was fired for not toting the liberal line to perfection. And then of course there is this small issue lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9OYJMX9t4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪NPR Muslim Brotherhood Investigation Part I‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

NPR is great if you love hearing about how terrible this is being treated and how terrible that is being treated.

It's merely a whine-fest about the Earth, bugs, diseases, and man invading the pristine domain of the Earth's creatures. They talk about the dignity of women in Muslim countries or whatever. They talk about handicapped folks and how wonderful they're doing.

It's easy to get sucked in while listening to NPR.

I'm sure you never listen to NPR either. You're rather funny, you accuse the MSM of bias and infer Hannity is fair and balanced Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?

I suggest you refrain from calling anyone a partisan hack; if you want to know why I refer you to your post above.

I never claimed Hannity was himself fair. I said he has dems on his show. And I see no one is refuteing the fact that the other channels don't even attempt to put forth balance in their guest line up. And by the way I DO get msnbc on my basic cable package. FACT

antennea service I meant...basic yea

FoxNews is cable only. Fox TV Network affiliates do have local news coverage, but on the whole, Fox local affiliates pretty much reflect the politics of their viewers

I never claimed Hannity was himself fair. I said he has dems on his show. And I see no one is refuteing the fact that the other channels don't even attempt to put forth balance in their guest line up. And by the way I DO get msnbc on my basic cable package. FACT

FoxNews is cable only. Fox TV Network affiliates do have local news coverage, but on the whole, Fox local affiliates pretty much reflect the politics of their viewers

FoxNews is the only 24 news channel on antennea. Take out the cable box, plug it into the back of your TV and FoxNews is the only 24 hour news channel on there.

FoxNews is the only 24 news channel on antennea. Take out the cable box, plug it into the back of your TV and FoxNews is the only 24 hour news channel on there.

Are you just completely stupid? Over the air antennas only pick up local signals. Fox news cable network does not broadcast from your back yard. It is satellite feed.

Just stop lying, your making yourself look stupid.

FoxNews is cable only. Fox TV Network affiliates do have an local news coverage, but on the whole, Fox local affiliates pretty much reflect the politics of their viewers

Are you just completely stupid? Over the air antennas only pick up local signals. Fox news cable network does not broadcast from your back yard. It is satellite feed.

Maybe you or I or both are confused with what to call it but if you unplug the cable from you cable box and plug it directly into your TV you will get PBS, local channels, some spanish channels and FOX NEWS.

Fact

Maybe you or I or both are confused with what to call it but if you unplug the cable from you cable box and plug it directly into your TV you will get PBS, local channels, some spanish channels and FOX NEWS.

Fact

Oooooommmmmmmmgggggggggg

That is your......

LOCAL FOX AFFILIATE

You're confusing Fox Entertainment (Simpsons, et.al..) with Fox News again
:eusa_shhh:

You're confusing Fox Entertainment (Simpsons, et.al..) with Fox News again
:eusa_shhh:

Yeah you're right, Foxnews is much more entertaining.

The left has given them NOTHING to champion and all they have left is hate for the right. Their precious dems have given them diddly to talk about. No bills, no legislation, no proposals. Nothing but hate. Turn on any one of them and see for yourself. They are all mirror images of their democratic counterparts. They don't offer analysis of things the gop puts forward. Only the same vitryolic condemnation that you hear on the floor of either house.

Watch their nightly shows and compare how many viewpoints or lack there of are represented as compared to Fox and the amount of representation they offer from the left. It's astounding how unbalanced they all are when compared to Fox. The only time they even attempt to balance the viewpoints is on Sunday, when they know they will actually have viewers with a brain.

I've Actually noticed the host of meet the press tone down his rhetoric since he took over the show. Before he became an anchor he acted like a partisan hack like the rest of them. Now I can actually tolerate watching him.

Now I'm expecting the rhetoric to infest this thread about Fox news so let me just say this...

Hannity is clearly hard right BUT he has multiple democrats on his show every night to offer opposing views. All n all I think Fox does a good job finding a middle ground to present news with a right leaning angle. I believe their ratings will back up my thoughts too.

The media used to be our watchdogs. Now they are lap dogs. We need more real journalism in this country.

WINNING!!!!
duh...

Still no rebuttal of the point brought forth that the lamestream media has nothing positive to report about their Chosen One and can only point across the aisle and cry like bitches that they're not getting their way.
:lol:

The msm is claiming the Oslo killer is a Christian. Guess what? NO ONE can find ANY affiliations with ANY RELIGIOUS GROUP OR CHURCH. NO PROOF OF ANY KIND. Yet he's a Christian fanatic.

Of course Fox is publicly calling it like it is....factually.

MSNBC has the worst cable personalities in the history of Cable News. Thats one reason, the other obvious reason is that they make things up to make Republicans and regular white Americans look just plain dumb and naive. Just look at the you-tube views of all thier bloopers and blunders. The accusation of a white dude gun toting at an Obama rally pretty much sums up the intelligence and racist attitudes of MSNBC. and Bob Shaffer at CBS needs to drink more prune juice before interviewing conservative leaders.

Oh man, Rachel Meadows, Edd, they are so funny. I miss the big guy, Keith Olbernut. The channel's a hoot, lighten up.
I miss watching Ed Schultz at 6pm, ever since he got moved to 10, the 6pm sopt has been so boring. Czenk Fuddwacker(whatever his name was) was just plain horrible,,no wonder they fired him, and now we have Al Sharpton? I am beginning to think that no real anchorman wants that 6pm spot! it's like a CURSE !!

WINNING!!!!
duh...

Still no rebuttal of the point brought forth that the lamestream media has nothing positive to report about their Chosen One and can only point across the aisle and cry like bitches that they're not getting their way.
:lol:

Yep, not able to argue facts.

Last night Chris Matthews carried on and on about the speaker standing the way he did and looking presidential. Not much about the substance of what was said, just crying about how it "looked". Too funny

I used to watch fox, but they are so slanted against working class people its unreal. They side with big business always at the expense of the workers. Definitely anti middle class and rooting for the rich. The overuse of the "patriotic" GARBAGE is over the top too.

Forum List

Back