MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS & NBC are all in decline for one reason

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The left has given them NOTHING to champion and all they have left is hate for the right. Their precious dems have given them diddly to talk about. No bills, no legislation, no proposals. Nothing but hate. Turn on any one of them and see for yourself. They are all mirror images of their democratic counterparts. They don't offer analysis of things the gop puts forward. Only the same vitryolic condemnation that you hear on the floor of either house.

Watch their nightly shows and compare how many viewpoints or lack there of are represented as compared to Fox and the amount of representation they offer from the left. It's astounding how unbalanced they all are when compared to Fox. The only time they even attempt to balance the viewpoints is on Sunday, when they know they will actually have viewers with a brain.

I've Actually noticed the host of meet the press tone down his rhetoric since he took over the show. Before he became an anchor he acted like a partisan hack like the rest of them. Now I can actually tolerate watching him.

Now I'm expecting the rhetoric to infest this thread about Fox news so let me just say this...

Hannity is clearly hard right BUT he has multiple democrats on his show every night to offer opposing views. All n all I think Fox does a good job finding a middle ground to present news with a right leaning angle. I believe their ratings will back up my thoughts too.

The media used to be our watchdogs. Now they are lap dogs. We need more real journalism in this country.

Ps. I intentionally left out PBS

They're the 'Old Media.' They've been Liberal/Democrat Biased for many years. Most Americans are looking elsewhere for their News information these days. They really are a lot more savvy than Liberals give them credit for. Most know the MSM is rigged and is Liberal/Democrat Biased. They really aren't as dumb as Liberals think they are. The American People have gotten very good at cutting through the bogus MSM's Bullshit. They're just not falling for it like they used to.

I look at CNN & NBC as being old Dinosaur Media. They're still stuck in the old Democrat Boot-Licking phase. You have to search for alternative Media sources these days. You just can't count on the bogus biased MSM for any truth. Americans really are much smarter than Liberal/Democrats give them credit for. They are now turning away from the CNN's & NBC's. Good for them.

Last edited:
The left has given them NOTHING to champion and all they have left is hate for the right. Their precious dems have given them diddly to talk about. No bills, no legislation, no proposals. Nothing but hate. Turn on any one of them and see for yourself. They are all mirror images of their democratic counterparts. They don't offer analysis of things the gop puts forward. Only the same vitryolic condemnation that you hear on the floor of either house.

Watch their nightly shows and compare how many viewpoints or lack there of are represented as compared to Fox and the amount of representation they offer from the left. It's astounding how unbalanced they all are when compared to Fox. The only time they even attempt to balance the viewpoints is on Sunday, when they know they will actually have viewers with a brain.

I've Actually noticed the host of meet the press tone down his rhetoric since he took over the show. Before he became an anchor he acted like a partisan hack like the rest of them. Now I can actually tolerate watching him.

Now I'm expecting the rhetoric to infest this thread about Fox news so let me just say this...

Hannity is clearly hard right BUT he has multiple democrats on his show every night to offer opposing views. All n all I think Fox does a good job finding a middle ground to present news with a right leaning angle. I believe their ratings will back up my thoughts too.

The media used to be our watchdogs. Now they are lap dogs. We need more real journalism in this country.

I'm sure you never listen to NPR either. You're rather funny, you accuse the MSM of bias and infer Hannity is fair and balanced Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?

I suggest you refrain from calling anyone a partisan hack; if you want to know why I refer you to your post above.

I'm sure you never listen to NPR either. You're rather funny, you accuse the MSM of bias and infer Hannity is fair and balanced Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?

I suggest you refrain from calling anyone a partisan hack; if you want to know why I refer you to your post above.

I can vouch for the truth when it comes to MSNBC.. 24/7 they spew hate against the Republicans. even have stupid tepid old harry reid doing it..

The old Liberal Media Dinosaur is on the verge of Extinction. Less & less people are watching,reading,or listening. The CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS Glory Days are just about over. Most people know not to take them too seriously anymore. They all work for the Democratic Party and most people know this. Alternative Media is the wave of the future. Some of the Dinosaurs will still be around but with much less influence. The Liberal Media time has passed for sure.

All of them have viewership in decline (fact)

The reason MSNBC, CNN and some others viewership is significantly lower than Fox's is because Fox is the only 24 Hour news network on Basic Television. (FACT) So its kinda easy to have better viewership than CNN when they arent even being offered

CNN and the rest of the alphabet networks have been in bed with the Democratic Party for many years. Most Americans understand this now. Their influence is much less these days. They really are the 'Old Media' at this point.

MSNBC has the worst cable personalities in the history of Cable News. Thats one reason, the other obvious reason is that they make things up to make Republicans and regular white Americans look just plain dumb and naive. Just look at the you-tube views of all thier bloopers and blunders. The accusation of a white dude gun toting at an Obama rally pretty much sums up the intelligence and racist attitudes of MSNBC. and Bob Shaffer at CBS needs to drink more prune juice before interviewing conservative leaders.

I never claimed Hannity was himself fair. I said he has dems on his show. And I see no one is refuteing the fact that the other channels don't even attempt to put forth balance in their guest line up. And by the way I DO get msnbc on my basic cable package. FACT

I never claimed Hannity was himself fair. I said he has dems on his show. And I see no one is refuteing the fact that the other channels don't even attempt to put forth balance in their guest line up. And by the way I DO get msnbc on my basic cable package. FACT

antennea service I meant...basic yea

Hey, It's SUMMER !!! ok? alot of Fox Viewers are away on Cape Cod,The Hamptons,Maine, New Hampshire,,etc. They are enjoying the VERY SHORT SUMMER of the Northeast. Most of them are not gonna spend 45% of their summers wathing cable news. Fox ratings will go right back up to its usual 3 to 10 Million viewers once all those bratty 14&15 year old nerdy teens are back in school!!! or texing while driving to school.

Hey, It's SUMMER !!! ok? alot of Fox Viewers are away on Cape Cod,The Hamptons,Maine, New Hampshire,,etc. They are enjoying the VERY SHORT SUMMER of the Northeast. Most of them are not gonna spend 45% of their summers wathing cable news. Fox ratings will go right back up to its usual 3 to 10 Million viewers once all those bratty 14&15 year old nerdy teens are back in school!!! or texing while driving to school.

:lol:

narrative.jpg

The Old Media won't die any time soon. However, they will continue to get wrinklier, more pathetic and closer to being put out to pasture by the day. They could evolve and survive but they will refuse and eventually disappear rather than change their viewpoint.

They are like Democrat politicians that way. Come misery, poverty or Hell itself they will cling to their undying notion that they can tax then borrow more and more and save us and themselves. And when that does not work they propose to borrow then tax by way of compromise.

You have been trained well........Hannity will be proud of you

narrative.jpg

The Old Media won't die any time soon. However, they will continue to get wrinklier, more pathetic and closer to being put out to pasture by the day. They could evolve and survive but they will refuse and eventually disappear rather than change their viewpoint.

They are like Democrat politicians that way. Come misery, poverty or Hell itself they will cling to their undying notion that they can tax then borrow more and more and save us and themselves. And when that does not work they propose to borrow then tax by way of compromise.

Yea the old Dinosaur Liberal Media will still be around but they'll have much less influence. Their Glory Days are now long gone. There was a time when all you got was constant Pro-Liberal/Democrat Propaganda in the Media. That's still prevalent but less people take them seriously now. The American People woke up one day and realized they were being propagandized by the Liberal/Democrat MSM. Some people are still buying their biased Bullshit but many are not. They'll be extinct eventually. Give it some more time. It will happen.

Since Vietnam the right has been angry with the media for telling the truth, particularly when it comes to wrongdoing by the American government.

‘Blame America first,’ they’d whine.

If the US government is committing a wrongful act that is exposed by a journalist performing his Constitutionally mandated role, then the US government has only itself to blame, not ‘the media.’

This is one of the more tedious and infantile aspects of the right.

Since Vietnam the right has been angry with the media for telling the truth, particularly when it comes to wrongdoing by the American government.

‘Blame America first,’ they’d whine.

If the US government is committing a wrongful act that is exposed by a journalist performing his Constitutionally mandated role, then the US government has only itself to blame, not ‘the media.’

This is one of the more tedious and infantile aspects of the right.

Reporters have a constitutional mandate? Wow

On a side note did any news org report on Obama breaking the constitution by requiring me to buy insurance from you? Fox did, any others?

Forum List

Back