Morning Joe sucks, and I can't stand it, and it honestly would have been canceled had it not been for the attention their personal war with Donald Trump has helped them to stop from being shit canned.

Now we find out MSNBC had been pulling a con game on Their Audiences by using Split Screens numerous times on the show, to create the illusion that Mika and Joe were at remote locations and in different cities when in fact, they are traveling together and fornicating all over the world, and the split screens were just an illusion to distract the viewers from having to think about their affair, adultery, and the fact that they are screwing like rabbits on MSNBC's Dime and have been for a long, long time.

That just goes to show you how The Leftist Media likes to manipulate the facts, any facts, to suit their purpose if they can. BTW, I found their look a likes, hiding in plain sight. See Below!

71a2b82175ce60e095f39a4f4c7aa3b0--icon-fashion-fashion-week.jpg
BeakerAdam.jpg

377CB97D00000578-0-image-a-1_1471868651750.jpg

I have not watched MSNBC ("DNC Headquarters," as Jay Leno dubbed it) since the election of 2016.

I used to so enjoy "Morning Joe" at 3 A.M. PST while I ate breakfast. At that time, they found Donald J. Trump an interesting & even pleasant personality. The show was light & entertaining.

After he was elected, they contracted a serious case of TDS. And they turned vicious. And, of course, so did their one-time friend Donald J. Trump, who brought up a scandal that Joe had been involved in.

Like other media figures, even after President Biden takes over, they will find some excuse to continue to obsess over The Donald, especially if he is indicted on some charges.

Forum List

Back