MSNBC Apologizes for spreading fake propaganda.

Hussein Obama's fake Arab Spring forced the Egyptian leader Mubarek out, just to be replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood, which started taking away the women and Christian's rights. This is what Democraps do all the time.

Umm, The current Egyptian government is about to execute 100+ Muslim Brotherhood people.

They don't like them, and they don't like Obama.
That's because the military took over before their country turns into yet another Islamic shithole. The current leader is literally a national hero.

Can we hear a praise to the Allah?!

Not from me, sorry, I worship 1 God.
Muslims worship one God, the same one you profess to.

Wrong.
Look it up.

Umm, The current Egyptian government is about to execute 100+ Muslim Brotherhood people.

That's because the military took over before their country turns into yet another Islamic shithole. The current leader is literally a national hero.

Wrong.
Look it up.

:cuckoo: You look it up, jackass.

Larn u summin'.

We don't be worshippin' no Moon Gods 'round heanh.

Wrong.
Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

Allah is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions.[11][12][13] It is distinguished from ilāh (Arabic: إله‎‎), the Arabic word meaning deity, which could refer to any of the gods worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia.[14][15][16]

God in Islam - Wikipedia

BTW Christianity is an Abrahamic religion, along with Islam and Judaism.

Wrong.
Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

Allah is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions.[11][12][13] It is distinguished from ilāh (Arabic: إله‎‎), the Arabic word meaning deity, which could refer to any of the gods worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia.[14][15][16]

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Look here guy, God says Jesus is his son, Mohamed says Jesus was just a prophet.

Not the same God. There was no Islam in Abraham's time.

In fact, there was no Islam until 500+ years after Jesus died. Not the same, no sir.

Tell me sir, what is modern time based on again?

Oh! that's right! The life of Jesus.

The SJW movement came up with "BCE" and "ACE" meaning..idk what it means.

Okay, really they say "Before "common era" and "after common era"
in order to try to deny the life of Christ. Onnnnnnk!

It's "BC" as in "Before Christ" and "AD" as in anno domini.

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Wrong.
Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Look here guy, God says Jesus is his son, Mohamed says Jesus was just a prophet.

In fact, there was no Islam until 500+ years after Jesus died. Not the same, no sir.

Anno Domini - Wikipedia
No Christianity in Abraham's time.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

No, but there is Abraham's god, which is not Allah.

Allah didn't test Abraham to see if he'd sacrifice his son for God like God planned to do for the world with Jesus.

No, That was God.

Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Allah didn't test Abraham to see if he'd sacrifice his son for God like God planned to do for the world with Jesus.

No, That was God.
You're too stupid to talk to.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

No, That was God.
You're too stupid to talk to.
Your ignorance of Christianity and its bases for modern day is stunning.. Your the idiot.. but nice projection...

It's actually not to deny that Jesus existed, but to say that not all of us set our watch by him. Anno Domini translates to "in the year of the Lord" and not everyone on Earth acknowledges that title. The term CE isn't recent and has been used since the early 17th Century. The Chinese for example translate AD as 公元 (gongyuan) or 'Common Era'.

Before Common Era / Common Era is more inclusive and historically accurate as we can't accurately fix the date of his death.

It's actually not to deny that Jesus existed, but to say that not all of us set our watch by him. Anno Domini translates to "in the year of the Lord" and not everyone on Earth acknowledges that title. The term CE isn't recent and has been used since the early 17th Century. The Chinese for example translate AD as 公元 (gongyuan) or 'Common Era'.

Before Common Era / Common Era is more inclusive and historically accurate as we can't accurately fix the date of his death.

Oh STFU because I was halfway through and in school when they "made the switch" ok?

I witnessed it firsthand, in other words. It was a PC movement.

Egypt doesn't like them much.
Hussein Obama's fake Arab Spring forced the Egyptian leader Mubarek out, just to be replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood, which started taking away the women and Christian's rights. This is what Democraps do all the time.

Faulty logic.

Wrong.
Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Allah was the name for the moon god in ancient Arabia. Mohammad decided to call it that, in order to gain his tribe's allegiance.

Faulty logic.

Wow, Maher wins a con fan.

Wrong.
Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Allah was the name for the moon god in ancient Arabia. Mohammad decided to call it that, in order to gain his tribe's allegiance.
Link?

Faulty logic.

Is that what you concluded from that clip? You Left wing nutjobs don't even accept what other Left Wing nutjobs say.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Link?

allah-moon-god.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

muslim.jpg

Faulty logic.

Is that what you concluded from that clip? You Left wing nutjobs don't even accept what other Left Wing nutjobs say.

In all fairness, Maher is a real liberal, not a braindead Communist Alinskyite lemming.

Look it up.

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Link?

allah-moon-god.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

muslim.jpg
Pagan Arabs worshipped the moon god thousands of years before Muhammad.
>
The notion of "Allah as Moon-God" had existed within certain currents of Evangelicalism in the United States since the 1990s. The idea was supposedly promulgated by Hugo Winckler in 1901, and proliferated from the publication of Robert Morey's book The moon-god Allah in the archeology of the Middle East (1994). Morey argues that "Allah" was the name of a Moon god in pre-Islamic Arabic mythology, the implication being that "Allah" as the term for God in Islam implies that Muslims are worshipping a false god. Some Islamic commentators have refuted the idea as "insulting".[1] The use of a lunar calendar and the prevalence of crescent moon imagery in Islam is said to be the origin of this hypothesis.[2]
Allah as Moon-god - Wikipedia

Larn u summin'.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Link?

allah-moon-god.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

muslim.jpg
Pagan Arabs worshipped the moon god thousands of years before Muhammad.
>
The notion of "Allah as Moon-God" had existed within certain currents of Evangelicalism in the United States since the 1990s. The idea was supposedly promulgated by Hugo Winckler in 1901, and proliferated from the publication of Robert Morey's book The moon-god Allah in the archeology of the Middle East (1994). Morey argues that "Allah" was the name of a Moon god in pre-Islamic Arabic mythology, the implication being that "Allah" as the term for God in Islam implies that Muslims are worshipping a false god. Some Islamic commentators have refuted the idea as "insulting".[1] The use of a lunar calendar and the prevalence of crescent moon imagery in Islam is said to be the origin of this hypothesis.[2]
Allah as Moon-god - Wikipedia

Unfortunately, ^ this guy is a braindead Communist Alinskyite lemming.

The propaganda arm of the Democratic Party (Communist Party) and Muslim Brotherhood posted a fake cartoon map, pretending there was actually a state called Palestine before 1948. What a surprise!

MSNBC apologizes for ‘completely wrong’ maps of Israel

Last Thursday during a live on-air discussion between Snow and Fletcher, a series of maps were displayed entitled “Palestinian loss of land 1946 – present.”

The first map pertaining to 1946 labeled the entire territory as “Palestine” with the vast majority of the map colored green, denoting Palestinian control. The following maps dated “UN Plan 1947,” “1949-1967” and “Present” showed Palestinian-controlled territory decreasing dramatically in size over time.

The maps and subsequent analysis gave the impression that a state of Palestine had existed in 1946 when in fact the area was under British Mandatory rule until May 14, 1948.

Screenshot of maps labled “Palestine” displayed during MSNBC coverage of ongoing unrest in Israel, October 15, 2015 (YouTube)

In Monday’s apology, Snow told viewers that the mistake had become apparent after the segment aired and the network regretted using the maps.

"The bottom line is it was completely wrong; there was no state called Palestine,” Fletcher said.

Typical Jewish OCD nitpicking.
I mean it was for British Mandate of Palestine, no?

Besides, even if it was controlled by Britain, it's indisputable that the majority of the territories were Arab, rather than Jewish.

Forum List

Back