MSNBC Apologizes for spreading fake propaganda.

The people who live on the land, are the natives, you sound like a colonist who thinks it's their God given right to steal land from others.

You can't steal from a territory.
It would have been a different ball game if Palestine had become a State.

It's a Colonist argument to say that because one has no statehood, but live on the land, they therefor don't have a right to that land.

Zionists prove to be scum.

It didn't turn out to well for them when the Ottomans controlled either.
When any of them who were in control after each of the wars, the natives always lost their rights .
You can't own or have rights of your own land if you have no State rights protection. This would also have given the Bedouin tribes. They could have gotten tribal rights.
It's too bad they didn't understand this, back in the 1800's.

So because Ottomans gave Arabs in Palestine poor rights, it somehow means Jews must follow the same path?
Your grasp of history is pathetic. The Arabs of Southern Syria who were fellow Sunni Muslims, had better rights than the Jews, however the Ottomans knew that even prophet Mohammad recognized that the land was the promised land of the Jews, as confirmed in the Koran. That's why as early as the 1500's they invaded the Jews who were fleeing the Inquisition and Crusades, to come back and join fellow Jews in their own holy land, who had already been there.

So, because they had better rights than Jews, that means they somehow had perfect rights, really?

The people who live on the land, are the natives, you sound like a colonist who thinks it's their God given right to steal land from others.

It's a Colonist argument to say that because one has no statehood, but live on the land, they therefor don't have a right to that land.

When any of them who were in control after each of the wars, the natives always lost their rights .
You can't own or have rights of your own land if you have no State rights protection. This would also have given the Bedouin tribes. They could have gotten tribal rights.

So because Ottomans gave Arabs in Palestine poor rights, it somehow means Jews must follow the same path?
Your grasp of history is pathetic. The Arabs of Southern Syria who were fellow Sunni Muslims, had better rights than the Jews, however the Ottomans knew that even prophet Mohammad recognized that the land was the promised land of the Jews, as confirmed in the Koran. That's why as early as the 1500's they invaded the Jews who were fleeing the Inquisition and Crusades, to come back and join fellow Jews in their own holy land, who had already been there.

Your grasp of history is pathetic, which is why you think Poles manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen.

Allah was the name for the moon god in ancient Arabia. Mohammad decided to call it that, in order to gain his tribe's allegiance.
Link?

allah-moon-god.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

muslim.jpg
Pagan Arabs worshipped the moon god thousands of years before Muhammad.
>
The notion of "Allah as Moon-God" had existed within certain currents of Evangelicalism in the United States since the 1990s. The idea was supposedly promulgated by Hugo Winckler in 1901, and proliferated from the publication of Robert Morey's book The moon-god Allah in the archeology of the Middle East (1994). Morey argues that "Allah" was the name of a Moon god in pre-Islamic Arabic mythology, the implication being that "Allah" as the term for God in Islam implies that Muslims are worshipping a false god. Some Islamic commentators have refuted the idea as "insulting".[1] The use of a lunar calendar and the prevalence of crescent moon imagery in Islam is said to be the origin of this hypothesis.[2]
Allah as Moon-god - Wikipedia
So let's see, Allah was the name of the moon god in Arabia, the symbol of Islam is the crescent moon, Mohamad's tribe were moon god worhpshippers, and there are archeological finds in Arabia depicting the exact same crescent moon god as the current symbol of Islam.

Like I said, maybe Allah means God to Muslims today, but as the evidence portrays, the name clearly originated from the moon god.
And Christmas was a Pagan celebration which the Church took advantage of and named it Christmas. Jesus was born in the Spring.
The virgin birth has been used by other religions for centuries.
Jesus was most likely born in October.

uh, the map mistake WAS 2 YEARS AGO and they admitted to their error, 2 years ago....

so, why bring this up now?

Your grasp of history is pathetic, which is why you think Poles manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen.
Back to that shit, eh? If you think my grasp of the history is wrong, the perhaps you can provide some proof instead of your usual whining.

uh, the map mistake WAS 2 YEARS AGO and they admitted to their error, 2 years ago....

Umm....Because the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist enabling Left is still posting bullshit maps like this now?

So, because they had better rights than Jews, that means they somehow had perfect rights, really?
No asswipe, it means the Ottomans were in control, not the Arabs or Jews, and they did as they pleased. In other words, it wasn't up to the Arabs. Having a hard time keeping up?

No asswipe, it means the Ottomans were in control, not the Arabs or Jews, and they did as they pleased. In other words, it wasn't up to the Arabs. Having a hard time keeping up?

Ottomans were colonists of the region too, as I said you speak like a colonist.
Not that I like Palestinians, I don't.
But, at least admit you colonized Palestine with Israel displacing Palestinians?

Back to that shit, eh? If you think my grasp of the history is wrong, the perhaps you can provide some proof instead of your usual whining.

I think you're a retarded degenerate.

But, at least admit you colonized Palestine with Israel displacing Palestinians?

You can use the word colonize towards the Ottomans, because they went to war to take the territory, but you can't say the same for the British and allies who did not start WW I.

Egypt doesn't like them much.
Hussein Obama's fake Arab Spring forced the Egyptian leader Mubarek out, just to be replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood, which started taking away the women and Christian's rights. This is what Democraps do all the time.

Umm, The current Egyptian government is about to execute 100+ Muslim Brotherhood people.

They don't like them, and they don't like Obama.
That's because the military took over before their country turns into yet another Islamic shithole. The current leader is literally a national hero.

Can we hear a praise to the Allah?!

Not from me, sorry, I worship 1 God.
Muslims worship one God, the same one you profess to.
It is impossible to reconcile Allah's attitude toward the Jews with Jehovah's. They cannot be the same.

Ottomans were an empire just like the Romans, Persian, Greeks, etc. there was no such thing as Palestinians, before and during the Ottoman Empire. Palestinians are Arab invaders and squatters from neighboring Arab lands, who started calling themselves that circa 1960's. Prior to that the label "Palestinian" referred to Jews of the region.

The biggest colonizers in the region were Arab Muslims who were following the teachings of Islam, which is basically Arab imperialism.

Last edited:

I think you're a retarded degenerate.
Now ask me if I care what an ignorant, illiterate, undereducated moron thinks.

Hussein Obama's fake Arab Spring forced the Egyptian leader Mubarek out, just to be replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood, which started taking away the women and Christian's rights. This is what Democraps do all the time.

Umm, The current Egyptian government is about to execute 100+ Muslim Brotherhood people.

That's because the military took over before their country turns into yet another Islamic shithole. The current leader is literally a national hero.

It is impossible to reconcile Allah's attitude toward the Jews with Jehovah's. They cannot be the same.
Mohammad was a total illiterate who hijacked Judaism and Christianity and blended it with his tribes moon god faith. Mohammad never read a word of the OT or NT.

Umm....Because the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist enabling Left is still posting bullshit maps like this now?
REALLY? I didn't know that it was still being done today? Not by MSNBC though....and I tought by your title, your beef, was with them?

REALLY? I didn't know that it was still being done today? Not by MSNBC though....and I tought by your title, your beef, was with them?
Maps like that are constantly being posted by Leftist and Islamist media and propaganda outlets.

Nothing like the madness of Democratic Convention of 2012 encapsulates the depravity of the Democratic Party:

Mohammad was a total illiterate who hijacked Judaism and Christianity and blended it with his tribes moon god faith. Mohammad never read a word of the OT or NT.
And you know this how?

Forum List

Back