MSNBC Apologizes for spreading fake propaganda.

That's because the military took over before their country turns into yet another Islamic shithole. The current leader is literally a national hero.

Can we hear a praise to the Allah?!

Not from me, sorry, I worship 1 God.
Muslims worship one God, the same one you profess to.
It is impossible to reconcile Allah's attitude toward the Jews with Jehovah's. They cannot be the same.
Mohammad was a total illiterate who hijacked Judaism and Christianity and blended it with his tribes moon god faith. Mohammad never read a word of the OT or NT.
And you know this how?
The islam defender seems to lack the most basic knowledge of Islam. Not even Muslims deny that Mohammad was Illiterate. However their answer is that "Allah chose the simplistic and most humble of his beings to convey his message". Yet the Islam's "final messenger" who never read a book, had very specific nasty comments about Jews, Christians, and other non believers.

Not from me, sorry, I worship 1 God.
It is impossible to reconcile Allah's attitude toward the Jews with Jehovah's. They cannot be the same.
Mohammad was a total illiterate who hijacked Judaism and Christianity and blended it with his tribes moon god faith. Mohammad never read a word of the OT or NT.
And you know this how?
The islam defender seems to lack the most basic knowledge of Islam. Not even Muslims deny that Mohammad was Illiterate. However their answer is that "Allah chose the simplistic and most humble of his beings to convey his message". Yet the Islam's "final messenger" who never read a book, had very specific nasty comments about Jews, Christians, and other non believers.
You think Jesus was well-educated?

And you know this how?
He could read.

And you know this how?
He could read.
How do you know either could or couldn't read? Links?

And you know this how?
He could read.
Better.

Luke 4
16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17 and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:
18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”[f]
20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

And you know this how?
He could read.
Better.

Luke 4
16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17 and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:
20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”
OK, where does it say Muhammad was illiterate?

He could read.
Better.

Luke 4

Idk, but it does say you're a douche right about here: You're a douche.

He could read.
Better.

Luke 4
Leftie hacks are always ignorant morons. Here's a Muslim site, retard:

Evidence for the truth of the Prophethood of Muhammad - islamqa.info

Allah chose him even though he had grown up as an orphan and was illiterate, knowing neither how to read or write. All good qualities and virtues were perfected in him, to the point of ultimate perfection. All these good qualities were combined and firmly established in him, something which no one else can attain except the Prophets whom Allaah protected and guided. This combination of perfect qualities is one of the greatest proofs of the truth of his Prophethood (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

The revelation of Allaah was bestowed upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Angel of Revelation, Jibreel (Gabriel), who is recognized by all the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], came to him, and when he received revelation, there were unusual effects on him that indicated the intensity of the effort involved in receiving the Message of Allaah from Jibreel, upon whom be peace. His Companions witnessed this when he received Revelation, and they believed that the revelation was something that came from an outside source and was beyond his control; it came to him from (Allaah), the Wise and Praiseworthy.

And you know this how?
He could read.
Jesus was a practicing devout Jew who preached from the OT.

So because Ottomans gave Arabs in Palestine poor rights, it somehow means Jews must follow the same path?
Your grasp of history is pathetic. The Arabs of Southern Syria who were fellow Sunni Muslims, had better rights than the Jews, however the Ottomans knew that even prophet Mohammad recognized that the land was the promised land of the Jews, as confirmed in the Koran. That's why as early as the 1500's they invaded the Jews who were fleeing the Inquisition and Crusades, to come back and join fellow Jews in their own holy land, who had already been there.

So, because they had better rights than Jews, that means they somehow had perfect rights, really?
No asswipe, it means the Ottomans were in control, not the Arabs or Jews, and they did as they pleased. In other words, it wasn't up to the Arabs. Having a hard time keeping up?

Ottomans were colonists of the region too, as I said you speak like a colonist.
Not that I like Palestinians, I don't.
But, at least admit you colonized Palestine with Israel displacing Palestinians?
Ottomans were an empire just like the Romans, Persian, Greeks, etc. there was no such thing as Palestinians, before and during the Ottoman Empire. Palestinians are Arab invaders and squatters from neighboring Arab lands, who started calling themselves that circa 1960's. Prior to that the label "Palestinian" referred to Jews of the region.

The biggest colonizers in the region were Arab Muslims who were following the teachings of Islam, which is basically Arab imperialism.

LOL, typical dishonest Zionist propagandist, on one hand you blame Palestinians for the Massacre at Hebron in 1929, and then just say they're immigrants at another.

You Jews just care about getting yours at all costs, it's no wonder why so much of the World doesn't like you.

He could read.
Better.

Luke 4

Like most cons, you just make shit up. :laugh2:

So because Ottomans gave Arabs in Palestine poor rights, it somehow means Jews must follow the same path?
Your grasp of history is pathetic. The Arabs of Southern Syria who were fellow Sunni Muslims, had better rights than the Jews, however the Ottomans knew that even prophet Mohammad recognized that the land was the promised land of the Jews, as confirmed in the Koran. That's why as early as the 1500's they invaded the Jews who were fleeing the Inquisition and Crusades, to come back and join fellow Jews in their own holy land, who had already been there.

Your grasp of history is pathetic, which is why you think Poles manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen.
Back to that shit, eh? If you think my grasp of the history is wrong, the perhaps you can provide some proof instead of your usual whining.

I think you're a retarded degenerate.
Now ask me if I care what an ignorant, illiterate, undereducated moron thinks.

You say that Poland manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen, without any proof of your assertion.

You're truly a disgusting cretin.

He could read.
Better.

Luke 4

Like most cons, you just make shit up. :laugh2:

Whatever dude, you're a douche.

Your grasp of history is pathetic, which is why you think Poles manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen.
Back to that shit, eh? If you think my grasp of the history is wrong, the perhaps you can provide some proof instead of your usual whining.

You say that Poland manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen, without any proof of your assertion.

Again with the OCD about Poland. Isn't there a Polish club in your neighborhood that you can join?

Again with the OCD about Poland. Isn't there a Polish club in your neighborhood that you can join?

Then you must be OCD about Israel.
Making up bizarre lies just to cover up the fact that your Jews did displace Palestinians from land they lived on.

He could read.
Better.

Luke 4
1. You're asking the wrong person. I didn't say anything about that.

2. This was written long before Muhammad lived. Why would it say anything about him?

And you know this how?
He could read.
That's because the NT wasn't written until after He left the earth.

Then you must be OCD about Israel.
Making up bizarre lies just to cover up the fact that your Jews did displace Palestinians from land they lived on.
So you're repeating exactly the fake news that MSNBC apologized for. Facts are there was no Palestinian "people" or state for anybody to displace.

And you know this how?
He could read.
That's because the NT wasn't written until after He left the earth.
Correct. But it is obviously evident that Jesus was a highly knowledgable and literate.

Forum List

Back