FOX news begins war on Mueller

1. Muellers investigation is a complete waste of taxpayer dollars. There is no collusion, there cannot be obstruction if there is no investigation.
2. The only purpose of this is to drag this farce out to the mid-terms so the left might be able to gain seats with it.
3. Mueller should be removed or he should recuse himself because he's breaking the law. He's a close friend of Comey's and that violates the law.
4. Mueller is stacking his team with pro-Hillary/Obama sycophants when it should be a bi-partisan effort.

FOX, for once, is correct.

1. Muellers investigation is a complete waste of taxpayer dollars. There is no collusion, there cannot be obstruction if there is no investigation.
2. The only purpose of this is to drag this farce out to the mid-terms so the left might be able to gain seats with it.
3. Mueller should be removed or he should recuse himself because he's breaking the law. He's a close friend of Comey's and that violates the law.
4. Mueller is stacking his team with pro-Hillary/Obama sycophants when it should be a bi-partisan effort.

Thank you Comrade. You will receive a check from Moscow for your Russia defense soon.

Thank you Comrade. You will receive a check from Moscow for your Russia defense soon.

Sweet!
How much is it? You seem to know.

“Our Press and our schools [will] cultivate Chauvinism, militarism, dogmatism, conformism and ignorance. The arbitrary power of the Government [will be] unlimited, and unexampled in history; freedom of the Press, of opinion and of movement [will be] thoroughly exterminated as though the proclamation of the Rights of Man had never been.

Goals of Donald J. Trump,
Tweeted to himself, on Nov. 10, 2016

Apology to Mr. Arthur Koestler for modifying his words in Darkness at Noon. Something every Trump supporter needs to read and consider.

According to the most recent article I could find, Mueller has hired twelve people and only five have been named. One is a really strong Hillary supporter and did represent her twice. However, can I please remind you that this investigation has nothing to do with Hillary? In a presidential election, responsible Americans exercise their right to vote and to support the party of their choice. I have never heard of being considered "unfit" for a job due to who you voted for! What a load of shit!

Read up on it. There is no way for you to be declaring the investigation over "no collusion, no obstruction" because the investigations are ongoing. Mueller's is only beginning. We usually wait until they have actually done the investigation before we declare the findings.

Meet the all-star team of lawyers Robert Mueller has assembled for the Trump-Russia investigation

There is no collusion

How can one know that to be incontrovertibly so unless and until the inquiry into whether there is collusion has been completed?

People do not openly and readily admit to doing things they know will "get them into trouble" one way or another, especially if they think their actions cannot and will not be discovered. Bill Clinton didn't think anyone would find out he had sex with Monica, so he lied about doing so. We don't know whether Trump and his people are lying about the nature and extent of their interactions with Russian officials, but there's enough circumstantial information to warrant there being an inquiry to find out.

“Our Press and our schools [will] cultivate Chauvinism, militarism, dogmatism, conformism and ignorance. The arbitrary power of the Government [will be] unlimited, and unexampled in history; freedom of the Press, of opinion and of movement [will be] thoroughly exterminated as though the proclamation of the Rights of Man had never been.

Goals of Donald J. Trump,
Tweeted to himself, on Nov. 10, 2016

Liar.

Apology to Mr. Arthur Koestler for modifying his words in Darkness at Noon. Something every Trump supporter needs to read and consider.

Why? What comparison do you make of a work of fiction based upon the Stalinist purges of old line Bolsheviks to anything even remotely concerning Trump?

Fox And Friends Joins War On Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation
It's absurd that anyone, other than the guilty, would resist there being a rigorous effort to discover the answer to a question. "Inquiring minds want to know." The only way to know is to ask a question and then seek the information that allows one to arrive at the soundest possible answer.

Why? What comparison do you make of a work of fiction based upon the Stalinist purges of old line Bolsheviks to anything even remotely concerning Trump?
There's plenty of old Stalin in Trump's modus operandi. His followers are now hollering to disqualify the investigator's team because of who they voted for! Trump immediately declared all media "fake news" so every distorted statement he utters can be swallowed whole by his followers without any buts. And best of all, if Trump doesn't get personal loyalty from you or if you won't follow his orders, right or wrong, you're toast.

There's plenty of old Stalin in Trump's modus operandi. His followers are now hollering to disqualify the investigator's team because of who they voted for! Trump immediately declared all media "fake news" so every distorted statement he utters can be swallowed whole by his followers without any buts. And best of all, if Trump doesn't get personal loyalty from you or if you won't follow his orders, right or wrong, you're toast.

Not because of who they voted for, and you know it.

When I was a boss, if you as my underling didn't follow my orders, you were toast. It's the nature of the beast.

Spot on! It's too bad Billy couldn't comprehend the point as you did. It's likely he never read Darkness at Noon and seems to believe Trump is something new.

Many Trump supporters believe this too, their strength is their ignorance.

No President should do anything but welcome a rigorous investigation into any collusion and hacking into our election process and into any possible financial-political shenanigans with other countries.

When I was a boss, if you as my underling didn't follow my orders, you were toast. It's the nature of the beast.
No, I don't know it. To me, that is what the argument comes down to. "Loading the team with Democrats and Hillary supporters" sounds pretty much to me as if the objection is based on who the investigators voted for.

No President should do anything but welcome a rigorous investigation into any collusion and hacking into our election process and into any possible financial-political shenanigans with other countries.

Unless those conducting the investigation are part of the group gunning for him. In that case, he should clear his throat loudly and often.

If I had been your underling and you had ordered me to do something unethical or outside the bounds of industry standards, I would have told you where to stick your job. You wouldn't have had to fire me, beast.

If I had been your underling and you had ordered me to do something unethical or outside the bounds of industry standards, I would have told you where to stick your job. You wouldn't have had to fire me, beast.

When has Trump done that?

Fox And Friends Joins War On Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation
It's absurd that anyone, other than the guilty, would resist there being a rigorous effort to discover the answer to a question. "Inquiring minds want to know." The only way to know is to ask a question and then seek the information that allows one to arrive at the soundest possible answer.

You're not taking the narcissism into account. It is perfectly logical for him to object to an investigation that implies criticism. It's all it takes.

Forum List

Back