MSNBC: Al Sharpton

Poor al needs his own thread. "Rev." Al Sharpton serves as the host of PoliticsNation

blueberrypie012.gif

["I knows, I be ates da blueberry pie."]

AL SHARPTON SAYS WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF JIM CROW’S SON

August 1, 2013 // By: Krystina Skurk

Al Sharpton’s talent at race baiting may be fueling racial tensions in the United States.

In his speech on July 28th, at a prayer rally in Newark, Sharpton claimed we are living under the laws of Jim Crow’s son, reports New Jersey Times.

The rally was held as a pre-cursor to the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s, “I have a dream,” speech. Likening the state of racism in 2013 to Jim Crow’s era of complete racial segregation is irresponsible. It minimizes the tremendous courage of the civil rights movement and it blows the current racial problems out of proportion.

What evidence does Sharpton use to argue that racism in the U.S. is just as alive today as it was during Jim Crow’s day?

Referring to a commemorative march to Washington that will take place on August 28th, Sharpton stated,

“James Crow Jr. Esquire, son of Jim Crow. We’re going to Washington to say, ‘you may be Jim Crow’s son, but we Doctor King’s and Fannie Lou Hamer’s children,”

Does it seem like Martin Luther King’s dream and President Obama’s promise of a post-racial society is being hindered more by race baiters than by actual racism?

LibertyNEWS.com ? AL SHARPTON SAYS WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF JIM CROW?S SON

The Cool thing is that Sharpton's contention gets proved correct by the OP.

That picture and caption is classic.

You can't make this stuff up!

:clap2:

Zimmerman murdered a child. He needs to feel guilty about that. Not that Sharpton pointed it out.

He killed a (code word) thug in self-defense. Not the 'child' in the 5-year-old picture the media sold to all you dumbasses.

Thanks for culling the herd, Zim.

It's not "self-Defense' when you stalk the child...

Don't bother.

This guy doesn't give a shit.

He considers it "culling the herd".

Is it a job requirement to be a racist to work at MSNBC? Sure seems to be the case.

I'm begging to think oh-for-3 Al looked better as a fatso. He's getting real strange looking these days IMO. Start with the hair Sharpton...lose the conk for starters and move on from there.

I'm wondering if he had a bout with cancer recently. He claims he went to a vegetariain diet and that's how he lost the weight, but he doesn't look healthy.

Actually he does look and act pretty healthy.

Have you seen the show?

He's gotten alot better since it started. Both content wise and performance wise. One of the things he's learned how to do is listen. A vast improvement from the beginning.

pie012.png

Blue berry pie eaten mother f**ker, maybe al wants to be a pie czar...

Bernie Sanders Meets With Al Sharpton At Sylvia's In Harlem
by Jen Chung in News on Feb 10, 2016
2016_02_berniesharp6.jpg

After his resounding primary win in New Hampshire, Senator Bernie Sanders made his way back to New York City for some important meetings. First was breakfast (or just tea?) at Sylvia's with the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Sanders apparently asked for the meeting, as he looks to win over more African American voters ahead of the primary in South Carolina, where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is leading in polls. The Daily Beast first reported the planned meeting yesterday: "By meeting with Sharpton at Sylvia’s Restaurant—the very place then-Sen. Barack Obama sat down with the preacher in 2008—Sanders is sending a message to Clinton forces: Don’t sleep." (In 2007, Sharpton met with then-Senator Barack Obama at Sylvia's.)

When the two Brooklyn natives appeared outside the soul food temple, the crowd erupted into cheers for Sanders:

Bernie Sanders Meets With Al Sharpton At Sylvia's In Harlem

Poor al needs his own thread. "Rev." Al Sharpton serves as the host of PoliticsNation

blueberrypie012.gif

Al Sharpton’s talent at race baiting may be fueling racial tensions in the United States.

In his speech on July 28th, at a prayer rally in Newark, Sharpton claimed we are living under the laws of Jim Crow’s son, reports New Jersey Times.

The rally was held as a pre-cursor to the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s, “I have a dream,” speech. Likening the state of racism in 2013 to Jim Crow’s era of complete racial segregation is irresponsible. It minimizes the tremendous courage of the civil rights movement and it blows the current racial problems out of proportion.

What evidence does Sharpton use to argue that racism in the U.S. is just as alive today as it was during Jim Crow’s day?

Referring to a commemorative march to Washington that will take place on August 28th, Sharpton stated,

“James Crow Jr. Esquire, son of Jim Crow. We’re going to Washington to say, ‘you may be Jim Crow’s son, but we Doctor King’s and Fannie Lou Hamer’s children,”

Does it seem like Martin Luther King’s dream and President Obama’s promise of a post-racial society is being hindered more by race baiters than by actual racism?

Oh please, Al.

This is exactly what you want, it keeps you relevant.

The PC Police are in their glory right now, all their work is paying off.

All is well in the Dimocrat party. Another presidential candidate bows and kisses the race pimp's ass. Good luck folks. They've been taking such good care of you thus far, huh?

blueberrypie012.gif

Oh please, Al.

Mac still thinks the PC Police are hiding under his bed.

Reality. When Tamir Rice is shot on sight, and Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King, we still live in a society that is "Separate and Unequal".

blueberrypie012.gif

Oh please, Al.

Mac still thinks the PC Police are hiding under his bed.

Reality. When Tamir Rice is shot on sight, and Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King, we still live in a society that is "Separate and Unequal".
Tissue??

Forum List

Back